Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser (49874 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
sad
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Heffalump(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Poor Kemi! She's always on the wrong side of history lipsrsealed

She did nothing wrong.

Now, you want to expose someone publicly and decide to hide your true identity, is that proper

Pastor Biodun may as well come out to say the confession was done by a "Sex Doll" and not a human being tongue

Say it openly and shame the devil!

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pangea: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
COZA gave her the information

they knew sane journalists wouldn't do that as it would attract heavy lawsuit..since kemi Is a lunatic,they decided to pay her

That coza is not a church,
Anyone still going there should just know that they are attending a social gathering and not a church!
A church that hires street urchins for counter protest
A church that pay 2 million naira to bloggers to attack and run down the enemies of their pastor
A church that hire Kemi, who has been begging for money to act as a their mouthpiece
This is not what Jesus Christ died for!

4 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by King44(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.
I don't like her at all but she did the right thing in are entire false investigative journalism life, what that girl did was slander and if I were fatoyinbo I am pressing serious charges immediately, it seems like some people just derive joy in bringing others down besides if he actually rapped her she should file a complaint against instead of going the path of Busola whose claims does not prove she is innocent of the crime as well

3 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by delishpot: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
So the woman can claim rape and mention name but she doesn't want her own name mentioned? Is she normal?

6 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.

Kemi is a journalist and has right to investigate and break news. She would only be wrong if the said interview was granted to her. Kemi has no obligation to protect her privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Khef: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
Kemi did right by exposing the accuser, you can't hide under anonymous and keep throwing accusations in the air, if those accusations are false how will the police get to bring her to their custody for questioning. It the accuser act is permitted false allegations will become rampant, knowing they can get away with it due to the anonymous tag.

Kemi is a journalist and she can dig out any information she wants, it's all part of journalism nothing will happen to kemi
it still remains the right of the accuser to have her face shown or not. I tire for una

4 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

U are obviously looking at d issue from just one perspective. There are two sides 2 this issue. But from ur comment, there's just one, which is d side of d accuser. D side of d accused doesn't exist.

Fatoyinbos supporters won't troll anyone. Aren't u aware that people even organized themselves to shame members of coza at their church? Haven't u noticed that anyone who says something contrary 2 what d rape accusers say, they are immediately called rapists& they are told that their sisters, mothers& daughters will also b raped? Even u have called it lies.

If a person decides 2 accuse someone of rape, don't u no d implication of such accusations? Its a stigma even worse than d rape itself. From recent events, everyone has concluded on these issues when all we have are accusations & allegations.

U don't expect everyone 2 just accept d stories cos they say they were raped. And u don't call people's opinion lies just because they don't conform 2 ur perspective of d issue.

D same way d accuser went 2 a journalist to help broadcast her story that she was raped, is d same way another journalist took time out 2 find out d identity of d person accusing another of raping her. D story by d accuser has crossed d line of privacy

8 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by IamCharles123: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
She what she wrote concerning the dead. This woman is really sick.
I thought I was the only one that saw that, can't believe a normal human being wrote that.

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by baratech: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
If you're saying the truth, why hide?

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Hear your self?
I don't think you are normal
A deterrent to others?
You are either a rapist or you are a stark illiterate!
Anonymity is allowed, because of animals like you that shames the victims!

And what if the accuser is accusing the individual falsely? What happens to his or her own reputation?

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Dpharisee: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
After 20 years, medical test is supposed to be conducted on the rape victim. But after 3 kids and what Timi has done down there, what will the police discover if they test the punna of Mrs Dakolo, will they find the DNA of Fatoyinbo in there undecided

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by positivelord: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Hear your self?
A deterrent to others?

What exactly do you mean by that? Anonymity?really? Rape is a terrible offence and the victim should be courageous to seek justice. Not just for herself but for the sake of possible future victims. Its madness to accuse someone of rape publicly while hiding . How do you want the accused to respond to that...abi he MUST be guilty. I remember the case of one celebrity who accuse an Eber driver of rape..alot of celebrity jump on the matter..but when pple pause to read in-between her story,its became obvious its not true...

4 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Admols(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Madam is right this time

3 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Kolanist(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
the previous accusers were most likely true but i dont believe this one ,remember she was sacked by coza and might want to get even and if she was truely raped Fatoyinbo would not want to sack her so that she would keep quiet
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
doris00:
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to express their opinion on Kemi Olunloyo who revealed the identity of the lady who alleged that COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo also r@ped her.

However, in a related development, acclaimed investigative journalist, revealed the identity of the woman who had chosen to be anonymous during her interview. Olunloyo who did not only reveal her name, also produced the image of Tumise Oluyede.

Dissatisfied by her actions, some Nigerians have expressed their grievances at the action of the mother of one, while others think it was a good thing she unveiled Tumise.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/kemi-olunloyo-fire-revealing-identity-coza-pastors-latest-victim/

Kemi did a very nice job. If you are accusing someone of rape, you have to come out plain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Admols(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Until she learns how to curb her tongue she will forever keep going broke and begging her blind followers for alms

Wait did i just say she would beg Oops my bad I forgot she's an Afonja. Begging is just one of their many traits

Pukesangry

Yeah, begging is one of the traits of the afonjas in order to live as you and your fore fathers enjoy the monopoly of killing, robbery and other dangerous vices in order to become rich.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Lovelife433(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
i love u mom Kemi, all ur hatters will drink sniper inshalah Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by MrPRevailer(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
We didn't even know wether t'was a Yahoo boy/girl organizing interview sef.

Very good one, Kemi

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lonelydora: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

She's right about this. You all just want to bring Pastor Biodun down. It won't work. Just watch out how Busola's a*s will be kicked. She has just landed herself in trouble
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
My fellow yorubas are busy online spreading their dirty linen in public, all in the name of being exposed and more educated. Rape is a crime agreed. No tribe commits this crime in Nigeria more than the awon ara oke oya...and you'd never hear wheen from their mouth. They commit this act even in farmlands in the south but who dares confront them? There are sape cases among the igbos but they manage and deal with the menace without the world knowing. To err is human and forgiveness is divine. Even if we split and stand as a sovereign state, na we go get issues pass. Timi's wife was supposed to have confronted the pastor in private, if truly he committed the act and ask him for apologies after which she too would have forgiven him as a Christian. Let that person who has never sinned before theow a stone...what we see these days are celebrity Christians who sing, preach and amd attend church for the sake of notice-me and connections, rather than for heaven's sake.

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pangea: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
positivelord:

What exactly do you mean by that? Anonymity?really? Rape is a terrible offence and the victim should be courageous to seek justice. Not just for herself but for the sake of possible future victims. Its madness to accuse someone of rape publicly while hiding . How do you want the accused to respond to that...abi he MUST be guilty. I remember the case of one celebrity who accuse an Eber driver of rape..alot of celebrity jump on the matter..but when pple pause to read in-between her story,its became obvious its not true...

Sir, according to law, witnesses or victims who are in danger or whose lives are threatened can tender evidence anonymously.
It’s the duty of the police to investigate it and if the accuser is lying she can also be charged.
There are even sexual assault kits or anonymous kit provided if the attack is fresh to gather evidence.

Many of you saying you are against rape, yet you are running down all those who are coming out!
Are you trying to discourage others from coming out?

I now believe that Nigeria has a rape culture!
These Fatoyinbo matter has actually opened my eyes!

Try this rubbish in America or any saner clime!
You will rot in jail!

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lonelydora: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Hear your self?
A deterrent to others?

Nope. If you must accuse, you must come clean.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

She's right about this. You all just want to bring Pastor Biodun down. It won't work. Just watch out how Busola's a*s will be kicked. She has just landed herself in trouble

So Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent?

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by positivelord: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Sir, according to law, witnesses or victims who are in danger or whose lives are threatened can tender evidence anonymously.
It’s the duty of the police to investigate it and if the accuser is lying she can also be charged.
There are even sexual assault kits or anonymous kit provided if the attack is fresh to gather evidence.

Many of you saying you are against rape, yet you are running down all those who are coming out!
Are you trying to discourage others from coming out?

I now believe that Nigeria has a rape culture!
These Fatoyinbo matter has actually opened my eyes!

Try this rubbish in America or any saner clime!
You will rot in jail!

My dear, even in America ,you cannot accuse anyone in hiding...the law only protect the identity of witness (if they so wish)..hey common,here is a jungle call naija. There is a tin line between consensual sex and rape..I mean thats the easiest thing a disgruntle girl can say..we need to tread carefully..

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

"Do not judge people because of their actions but the circumstances that led to their fall"
rape is evil buh wickedness is when you condemn a man to conviction without proper trial, as if that is not a enough you & your likes av moved on to aunty kemi. some are even prayin & fasting that allegation be true grin
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

My friend shut up. Have you ever thought that this grown women wanted a piece of that guy. You want to throw stone and hide. If you want to come out cme out guns swinging. Otherwise stay in hiding l. You think bringing down a man's life work under the pretend of rape is play play thing.

Stupid girls l. You always give into your greed and convertousness but when things go wrong you shout rape. Everyone will have their day in court.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

My friend shut up. Have you ever thought that this grown women wanted a piece of that guy. You want to throw stone and hide. If you want to come out cme out guns swinging. Otherwise stay in hiding l. You think bringing down a man's life work under the pretend of rape is play play thing.

Stupid girls l. You always give into your greed and convertousness but when things go wrong you shout rape. Everyone will have their day in court.

Me I know and trust one thing about this God. If she was not rape and she is doing it for envy or revenge, she will collapse with the pastor. If she was rape and she and she is doing it for revenge because the guy has grown all this yrs. She too will fall with him. The only time she will succeed if she was raped and she is doing it fir justice and to free other women.

I will advice timing not to be too forward with all this I see the effort he is putting and digging. It's an husband place..but when the real digging start both side...

I repeat that guy is a intelligent guy oo. He won't go down without a fight.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lonelydora: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

So Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent?

I'm not saying that. Just wait for the police/court do their work. Justice is not won on social media.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
I guess she will live forever
Yuceeluv:
See what she wrote concerning the dead. This woman is really sick.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Hear your self?
A deterrent to others?
Only witnesses are granted anonymity if you are the plaintiff you can't hide anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.