Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again (1250 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by faseblex(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
it is unbelievable, but it is true

She tested me this morning that she doesn’t want to be my girl again..

Am so pained right now I dnt even no want to do anymore

GIRLS ARE SCAM cry cry

After all the i love you am your heart she’s been telling me
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by tyup(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2019
faseblex:

GIRLS ARE SCAM cry cry
After all the i love you am your heart she’s been telling me cry cry cry cry cry cry
take heart bro.... now focus on fixing ur future and make it real good
#One_cent

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
faseblex:

Consider a career in comedy.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by respect80(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
You should have tested her to forgive you na.

BTW, this is no news.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2019
Be happy

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by elmagnifico411(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Ode. You shoulda told her that u too don’t want to be her boyfriend again, but u didn’t know how to tell her cos u don’t want to hurt her. you dey there dey do like sey life don end. Berra get outta ya mumu state!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Funmmyastic: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Their maybe red flags in your relationship before cos I don't understand why a lady will wake up in the morning and say she is no longer interested.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
faseblex:

GIRLS ARE SCAM cry cry

After all the i love you am your heart she’s been telling me
cry cry cry cry cry cry

What do you people really gain in butchering English like this? When you butcher English, beautiful and intelligent women will never want to date you.

Mistakes:

1. She don't. It's "she doesn't," not she don't.
2. You started a sentence with a lowercase — wrong.
3. You punctuate like an elephant without a period.
4. She tested me. No, it's "she texted me."
5. Ellipsis is 3 dots like this ... not 2 or 4.
6. It's "I'm," not am.
7. It's "I," not i.

She doesn't like you because she thinks you're not intelligent and you don't have a sense of humor.

Smart girls don't like dumb kids except you have lots of money she wants to swallow like a snake before dumping your sorry ass.

Focus on developing yourself, especially your written English.

"Who English epp?" is probably what some lazy youths are saying, but it has helped me and millions of others and that's why we get women easily even without spending a dime like Mr. Nice Guy.

That woman likes intelligent men, so leave her alone. If you hate English, kindly stick to chatting with her in your local language.

Please, I don't mean to be rude to you, but I'm a little pissed with how you Nigerian youths behave. You don't take self-development seriously, but you love money and women.

Very soon, I know you'll join Yahoo+ and a cult group because they promise you quick access to money and women.

To get money and women easily, you must ignore money and women for 2 — 5 years and work on yourself.

Make I no talk too much. Wise people know wetin to do. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
U can always get another new girlfriend. Sorry about ur loss of girlfriend sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Their maybe red flags in your relationship before cos I don't understand why a lady will wake up in the morning and say she is no longer interested.
maybe because his bank balance has plummet to zero.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
"I love you. I'm your heart! " Hahahahahaha...

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Want To Be My Girlfriend Again by luvyaself95(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
iLegendd:

What do you people really gain in butchering English like this? When you butcher English, beautiful and intelligent women will never want to date you.

Mistakes:

1. She don't. It's "she doesn't," not she don't.
2. You started a sentence with a lowercase — wrong.
3. You punctuate like an elephant without a period.
4. She tested me. No, it's "she texted me."
5. Ellipsis is 3 dots like this ... not 2 or 4.
6. It's "I'm," not am.
7. It's "I," not i.

She doesn't like you because she thinks you're not intelligent and you don't have a sense of humor.

Smart girls don't like dumb kids except you have lots of money she wants to swallow like a snake before dumping your sorry ass.

Focus on developing yourself, especially your written English.

"Who English epp?" is probably what some lazy youths are saying, but it has helped me and millions of others and that's why we get women easily even without spending a dime like Mr. Nice Guy.

That woman likes intelligent men, so leave her alone. If you hate English, kindly stick to chatting with her in your local language.

Please, I don't mean to be rude to you, but I'm a little pissed with how you Nigerian youths behave. You don't take self-development seriously, but you love money and women.

Very soon, I know you'll join Yahoo+ and a cult group because they promise you quick access to money and women.

To get money and women easily, you must ignore money and women for 2 — 5 years and work on yourself.

Make I no talk too much. Wise people know wetin to do. Bye.

True Talk...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Merry Christmas Ubunja / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In Another New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.