Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Merry Christmas Ubunja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Christmas Ubunja (1255 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas Ubunja by jackals(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
I'm sorry it's coming late. If you are in Nigeria, I am ready to spoil you silly. but all in all, Merry Christmas to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by healthserve(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:
I'm sorry it's coming late. If you are in Nigeria, I am ready to spoil you silly. but all in all, Merry Christmas to you

Are you normal. Weren't you the one who said Ubunja was ruining your relationship

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by jackals(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

Are you normal. Weren't you the one who said Ubunja was ruining your relationship

and that mean I can't say Hi to him if I want?

pls swerve .
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by healthserve(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:

pls swerve .

I'm his man gee on the forum if you must know. So better be polite. If you doubt go to whatsapp and ask. Don't jinx his drink in the name of spoiling to get back at him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by SmithRussell(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:

pls swerve .
Go and unbox something Op, I'm sure someone sent yhu 'sense' somehow
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by jackals(f): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

I'm his man gee on the forum if you must know. So better be polite. If you doubt go to whatsapp and ask. Don't jinx his drink in the name of spoiling to get back at him. cheesy

I'm doing nothing bad. Just trying to say hello to him even when I know he won't respond
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by healthserve(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:

I'm doing nothing bad. Just trying to say hello to him even when I know he won't respond

Aii. He sees the messages. Thanks for being friendly... I'm 100% he'll read your message. You'll be surprised he'll respond to you, but much later.

Merry Xmas Jackals

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by jackals(f): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2019
SmithRussell:
Go and unbox something Op, I'm sure someone sent yhu 'sense' somehow

Somehow. Too many frustrated people on nairaland
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by isyourboy(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Ubunja looking at this thread and smiling. Ubunja sure has gotten himself another feministic pussy. Enjoy boss ubunja

10 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by SmithRussell(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:

I don't know about frustration sir, I think the word should be 'desperate'.. All I see is some desperate thighs cheesy

My advise: Yhu're never gonna get laid like this, yhu know? Try something more absorbing.. Learnt that from his miseducation

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:
merry Christmas to you too. And a happy New Year. Remember to behave. Or I will spank you.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by healthserve(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
jackals:

Told ya he'll respond to ya wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by jackals(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
merry Christmas to you too. And a happy New Year. Remember to behave. Or I will spank you.

hmmmmm. lols. Good morning. hope you had a wonderful night rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by Nat404: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Ubunja, please come see a fresh fish. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ichidodo: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Yeah...Merry Christmas Ubunja.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by Nat404: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Compliments of the season, Ubunja. And thanks for teaching me how to swim with the sharks. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nat404:
Ubunja, please come see a fresh fish. grin grin
lmfao my guy. How are you winding down 2019? Where are you partying on New Year's eve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
ichidodo:
Yeah...Merry Christmas Ubunja.
god bless. And a happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nat404:
Compliments of the season, Ubunja. And thanks for teaching me how to swim with the sharks. cheesy
yes sir, swimming with the sharks. And we ain't stopping in 2020.im seeing many Miseducations that need a 2020 update or a part 2. Like "How Women Gold Dig You", desperately needs a part 2 because women are always evolving new tricks. And guys need to keep up.

The writeup "Bad Boys are Good Girls, Nice Guys Are Sluts" badly needs an update as well.

I'm also looking into doing collabos with other writers like Redlord2. its gonna be a busy year. Plus threads on how to gold dig women are definitely in the works.

Cheers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by Nat404: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao my guy. How are you winding down 2019? Where are you partying on New Year's eve?
Maybe in the church. wink
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nat404:
Maybe in the church. wink
ah nice one. But you should know sex would be on a great discount on new year's eve

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by Nat404: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
ah nice one. But you should know sex would be on a great discount on new year's eve
Haha. I need a wife, not a sex mate.
Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nat404:
Haha. I need a wife, not a sex mate.
it's all good bossman.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by isama3(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
~Merry Christmas Ubunja and thanks for showing me the light in my darkness with your miseducation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Ubunja by philosophy25: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Honorable sir Ubunja am throwing yu a salute from dis angle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet / How do I Deal With This Situation? / Sold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.