Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? (5432 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / "This Is Justice" - FFK Congratulates Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by agabusta: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
id911:

I still maintain my stand they knew what they were doing which would ultimately nullify the whole process at the Supreme Court. Their initial and clandestine plan worked perfectly

Baseless conspiracy theory.

If the Ikpeazu man is as smart as nairaland peeps made us believe, instead of having an early celebration,
he should have read and dissected the tribunal chairman's dissenting judgment and come to the realisation that it was smarter than the other judgments that gave him victory.

He should then have launched a counter to Wole Olanipekun's possible grounds of appeal.

I read snippets of the three judgements from the Tribunal without sentiments and that of the chairman sounds more reasonable.

I am very sure if Wole Olanipekun did not nail the case with the absent issue, there are still many other grounds the supreme court would have agreed to his arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Flyingngel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
All blames shld be put at the door step of the petitioners lawyer.
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by HzRF(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's a shame that a precedence was decided using technicalities

No time to trade blames

But for us in osun to brace for impact

Cause one had to be ready for what's coming
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Afamed: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
very true here, I read your write-up and it's basically fact. you are following the sittings from day 1 from the tribunal sitting in Abuja. God bless your wisdom.
Stop consoling yourself ,you serial loser

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Afamed: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
id911:

You know, sometimes when I or some of us say something about the polity, some mischievous elements would like to ignorantly start abusing someone. In the case of the last election, INEC initially claimed they had no server but later said they have servers but they didn't make use of it which the court noted. People are arguing Electronic Transmission of results and ultimately anything electronic as it relates to elections is unconstitutional but they refuse to also accept that Electoral Act gives INEC power to determine how the elections should be conducted. Is Smart Card Reader a Mechanical equipment? Why did INEC use it for accreditation and the results emanating from it becomes valied? If you use an electronic equipment to accredit voters and directed that those who were not able to be accredited through that means shouldn't be allowed to vote but turnaround to say E-collation is unconstitutional that means the whole process is invalid. Again, why did the Electoral Umpire trained it staff members and Ad-hoc Staff on E-collation prior to the elections?

Atiku is asking for Forensic experts to exermine the servers which the Tribunal ridiculously refused to grant him access so, that issue is now at the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, the issue of server is only one ground and there are other grounds which Atiku is hinging on to validate his mandate.

Atiku and Buhari's case is very dicey and I wouldn't want to pre-emt the decision of the court
You ain't pre empty anything here, Atiku has no case

2 Likes

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Afamed: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
NaijaElba:

Is this the real server result? so different with what I have been seeing arnd.
Don't be deceived with their Dubai server results.They have plenty of it in circulation

3 Likes

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by jom28gy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
The supreme Court finally delivered judgement in favour of Oyetola of the APC. The judgement was based, purely, on a technicality thrown up by the absence of Justice Obiora from a sitting of the election petition tribunal.

Did Justice Obiora not know how gravely important the tribunal sittings were or he deliberately stayed away to sabotage the case of Adeleke and the PDP?

Is he a betrayer or just incompetent?
had the judgement given? because Adeleke must win
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by garfield1: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2019
agabusta:

Baseless conspiracy theory.

If the Ikpeazu man is as smart as nairaland peeps made us believe, instead of having an early celebration,
he should have read and dissected the tribunal chairman's dissenting judgment and come to the realisation that it was smarter than the other judgments that gave him victory.

He should then have launched a counter to Wole Olanipekun's possible grounds of appeal.

I read snippets of the three judgements from the Tribunal without sentiments and that of the chairman sounds more reasonable.

I am very sure if Wole Olanipekun did not nail the case with the absent issue, there are still many other grounds the supreme court would have agreed to his arguments.
On point

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by agabusta: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2019
jom28gy:
had the judgement given? because Adeleke must win

Judgment has been given. Oyetola of APC has won.

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by tomakint: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2019
id911:

You know, sometimes when I or some of us say something about the polity, some mischievous elements would like to ignorantly start abusing someone. In the case of the last election, INEC initially claimed they had no server but later said they have servers but they didn't make use of it which the court noted. People are arguing Electronic Transmission of results and ultimately anything electronic as it relates to elections is unconstitutional but they refuse to also accept that Electoral Act gives INEC power to determine how the elections should be conducted. Is Smart Card Reader a Mechanical equipment? Why did INEC use it for accreditation and the results emanating from it becomes valied? If you use an electronic equipment to accredit voters and directed that those who were not able to be accredited through that means shouldn't be allowed to vote but turnaround to say E-collation is unconstitutional that means the whole process is invalid. Again, why did the Electoral Umpire trained it staff members and Ad-hoc Staff on E-collation prior to the elections?

Atiku is asking for Forensic experts to exermine the servers which the Tribunal ridiculously refused to grant him access so, that issue is now at the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, the issue of server is only one ground and there are other grounds which Atiku is hinging on to validate his mandate.

Atiku and Buhari's case is very dicey and I wouldn't want to pre-emt the decision of the court

You are the real deal bro I really appreciate your perspicuous analyses on this case.
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by NaijaElba(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be deceived with their Dubai server results.They have plenty of it in circulation

smiley To be honest I still wonder how they believe such results exist. Never heard of such since the history of naija elections. I think the exit of Onnoghen from supreme court really dealt a blow on them. He wld have made the Dubai strategy easy for them. I will keep my fingers crossed and watch as event unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

Stop consoling yourself ,you serial loser
propagandist that doesn't have conscience, what will you gain from your ignorance? keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by jom28gy(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2019
agabusta:

Judgment has been given. Oyetola of APC has won.
manipulated judgement
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by agabusta: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
jom28gy:
manipulated judgement

Really? It was a full court of the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Afamed: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
propagandist that doesn't have conscience, what will you gain from your ignorance? keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
How are Gov Eleka and Gov Adeleke? Pathetic loser

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

How are Gov Eleka and Gov Adeleke? Pathetic loser
I know that you have nothing to say. empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. I have given you the attention that you want. Apc apologist that doesn't have no conscience.
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by Afamed: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I know that you have nothing to say. empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. I have given you the attention that you want. Apc apologist that doesn't have no conscience.
Is this the only grammar you can write correctly?

1 Like

Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by jom28gy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
agabusta:

it doesn't mean, judgement can be manipulated
Re: Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? by jom28gy(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2019
agabusta:

even though, judgement can be manipulated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office? / Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.