Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict (34081 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Suffering?
Lmaooooo

You think everyone is destined for suffering like you?

When GEJ was in power, you were suffering. Now, APC is here and you're prepared to suffer. I wish you more suffering.

Continue and enjoy your next level suffering in the shithole*

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:

And Adeleke was the competent one for Osun Shey?

The joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
go and jail him clueless Apc hyprocrite .

mumurideen the way you carry the dancing Teletubby matter for head one would think you had the power to conjour up a victory for him through some mysterious powers you had. You are nothing but an empty headed noisemaker with minus zero to offer.

Anytime you say a thing is yes it is actually no and whenever you turn left wisdom entails that all who follow you should turn right because you do not have an inkling of what you are saying or doing.

Johnnynosense
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Jabioro: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
mopol123:
democracy has been rape
You're one of the rapist...how come you deflowered her without her consent..I knew hence the judgement didn't favour your expectations it means the system has been compromised....at Zafara it was not rape.. democracy in victory mode...Abi no be so!!!
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
You can still appeal na. Reno omokriminal reactionary machine is sleeping?

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
bigfish3k:
i thought we have gone past using technicalities to throw out a case when the then CJN, Alfa Belgore warned against it. Things started taking shape.Cases were decided on merit and not on technicalities.
Am sorry to say that absurdities have returned, if truly this case was thrown out because a judge didnt attend a sitting.
i began to wonder how that became adelekes business. Did adeleke ask him not to come? Did adeleke appoint him into the election tribunal? can adeleke influence his coming to work? why not purnish the judge instead of the complainant. if he deserves justice,why not give him on merit
hope this case of using a judge's absence will not be used by judicial influencers to puncture other genuine cases in the court

this case is like a doctors mistake that killed the patience while the culprit doctor remains alife
All these bad precedents that is being laid down will haunt us in future. Those applauding should all remember that any case decided by the supreme court becomes a judicial precedence

observers are watching

The patient (Adeleke) in this case can sue the doctor. No be person wey motor jam de pik vehicle number.

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
swiperthefox:
That's nice of him. His governorship win was stolen. We don't have competent judiciary. All the Justices are bought and paid for.

Oyetola v Adeleke

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by emptor(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is this not a clear sign for Atiku to back out? May be someone needs to tell him to do so. He is pursuing a lost course. Court will never rule in his favour. Not when Buhari is still the president and court APC court as of today.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oletola!!! CHAI
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by edemsimeon: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
NOW THAT HE'S LOST AT THE SUPREME COURT, IS HE GOING BACK TO THE SENATE?
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by jogsman01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
We don't need your congregations..... We will still jail you
how much do you need to buy sense?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by encryptjay(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Wisdomsureodd28 post=79973233][/quote]
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
West2019:
did him.stolen ur dad.money

No
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Blackfire(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
jogsman01:
how much do you need to buy sense?

From the dancing senator?
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

mumurideen the way you carry the dancing Teletubby matter for head one would think you had the power to conjour up a victory for him through some mysterious powers you had. You are nothing but an empty headed noisemaker with minus zero to offer.

Anytime you say a thing is yes it is actually no and whenever you turn left wisdom entails that all who follow you should turn right because you do not have an inkling of what you are saying or doing.

Johnnynosense
clueless Apc apologist, why is he that you don't respect people's opinion? stop been ignorant here please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by bcashy: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Atiku is coming grin grin grin grin grin Adeleke don come grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by bcashy: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Johnnyessence:
clueless Apc apologist, why is he that you don't respect people's opinion? stop been ignorant here please.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain u like that angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
The supreme Court finally delivered judgement in favour of
Oyetola of the APC. The judgement was based, purely, on a
technicality thrown up by the absence of Justice Obiora from a sitting of the election petition tribunal. Ademola Adeleke is the people's choice and the people's governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
bcashy:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain u like that angry grin grin
pain me Keee.i dey gidigba for
nairaland in the next 4 years of oyetola government. Infact more critics coming. you never see anything yet. my voice will never cease in Jesus name. just be on nairaland reading my update. I dey gidigba on nairaland.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by SyberKate(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
The person I feel for is Davido, cry
After all the mouth angry
Mtcwww
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sorry for the loss! Tell your kids and everyone around you that School is NEVER a scam.
You got wealth, felt you never needed your WAEC result, but it is too late to discover you need the WAEC result for something.
Take heart, it is well with you.

Though Davido didn't show us Campus pictures and parties, but he has the certificate.
This is a lesson for Chioma.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Afamed: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
go and jail him clueless Apc hyprocrite .
How far my good friend?
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tomide007:

Can nairaland report this phone number to the police? They will be tracked and arrested if you do Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

They are not ready to arrest nor stop them by what everyone can see.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firefire:
All the best to oyetola with the stolen mandate.
why are you crying more the bereaved?
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:

If you had an opinion i would respect it but so far you are like a man born blind who is trying to analyze colours you have never seen. You no dey make any sense same way your so called opinions no dey make sense always.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by fikiman7000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
We don't need your congregations..... We will still jail you
Congregations As in i don't understand this sentence at all,first of all what is congregation May God heal your English oga
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by bcashy: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
pain me Keee.i dey gidigba for
nairaland in the next 4 years of oyetola government. Infact more critics coming. you never see anything yet. my voice will never cease in Jesus name. just be on nairaland reading my update. I dey gidigba on nairaland.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin remain wey we wan see....who dey take u serious again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na Atiku is coming remain now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by HAKYN1: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

His lawyers are done with him.

They might advice he appeals judgement at ICC grin grin grin

No, Supreme court of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.