Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict (34100 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by olajide8(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
bellachibaby:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2018 Osun State governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke on Friday congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola on his victory at the Supreme Court.

Adeleke in a statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, stated that his ambition to be the Governor of Osun State was never a do-or-die affair.

He said the Supreme Court’s decision, regardless of his disagreement and disappointment with it remained final.

He said, “As a democrat and law-abiding citizen, I accept the ruling no matter my misgivings.

“I wish Governor Oyetola well in the governance of Osun State.”

Adeleke added, “In all circumstances, we must thank God Almighty. We gallantly fought a good fight in pursuance of a democratic cause.

“The ideals we fought for lives on.

“Our ambition was never a do-or-die affair. We aspired to serve and deliver democratic dividends to the people of Osun state. Our ambition was altruistic. We wish Governor Oyetola the best in the governance of the state.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-wish-oyetola-well-adeleke-declares/

Go back and collect all the money you gave to those lawyers, they are all thieves how can they come and tell you to contest the authority of inec and you accepted? to make matters worst, because possibly your lawyer is a classmate of the tribunal judge he decided to create food the the lawyer while stealing from you - this is the wickedness we talk about nigerians are nigeria's problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If you had an opinion i would respect it but so far you are like a man born blind who is trying to analyze colours you have never seen. You no dey make any sense same way your so called opinions no dey make sense always.
lol funny Apc apologist, so na you make sense Baaaaaa. stop being hypocritical bigot here. talk sense for once.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Benekruku(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
HAKYN1:

No, Supreme court of Biafra

grin grin grin
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by 77up(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
go and jail him clueless Apc hyprocrite .
how far my guy grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Excellencykunle: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
We don't need your congregations..... We will still jail you
Jail Who? For What Offence? I'm Sure Your Life Has Turned Powdery And Being Blown Away Gradually. You Had Better Go And Arrest Him. Eranko, Amukunmeko.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by 77up(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
eyamensah:
So why did Atiku then say it's not over?
that one is used with false hope like the one they are giving him to milk him now.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Excellencykunle: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
olajide8:

Go back and collect all the money you gave to those lawyers, they are all thieves how can they come and tell you to contest the authority of inec and you accepted? to make matters worst, because possibly your lawyer is a classmate of the tribunal judge he decided to create food the the lawyer while stealing from you - this is the wickedness we talk about nigerians are nigeria's problem
Wahalai You Are Nothing But A Wasted Matter. Oponu, Oniranu.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by otokx(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
grin

You just made me laugh out so loud my neighbors will be wondering.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Okoyeebo: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Olanipekun1:

rule 2

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Kenedy101: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
We don't need your congregations..... We will still jail you
an u will be d Assistant in d prison
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by kibraaminase(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why I love pdp is they don't play bitter politics
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by EduConsults2019: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Animal Kingdom, those with power will hunt and kill those with lesser power. Go get power, if not seek ...
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by olajide8(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Excellencykunle:
Wahalai You Are Nothing But A Wasted Matter. Oponu, Oniranu.

Imagine O! Omo to je ki wo ti fi ru bo danu - ti won ba so ro eran oko naa a ma ni oun wambe - well won ti ko eran mo eroo

If una like ban me for 2years without checking the source
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by NovusHomo(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2019
lx3as:

Good one, Omo Noah bi.

No, he is a shameless, jiggly-bellied (disgusting!) DANCER who thought he could dance his way to our commonwealth.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 2:52am On Jul 06, 2019
77up:
how far my guy grin
I'm fine thanks.
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Excellencykunle: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2019
olajide8:

Imagine O! Omo to je ki wo ti fi ru bo danu - ti won ba so ro eran oko naa a ma ni oun wambe - well won ti ko eran mo eroo

Chai! You Dared Replied Me? You See: It Takes A Simple Common Sense To Understand The Stuff You Are Made Of, Considering The Jibberish You've Been Posting All This While. You Are Too Desperate And Insecure For Saying His Excellency Senator Ademola Adeleke Should Be Jailed For No Logical Reason. You Are An Idol Worshipper Who Must Have Terminated And Sacrificed Numbers Of Promising Lives On Your Evil Alter, Probably In Your Quest To Acquire What GOD Has Not Freely Given You, Like The One Trending Now- Osun Stolen Guber Mandate. May I Tell You That Your Diabolical Power Will Soon Put You To Shame. Oloriburuku, Ole Jibojibo, Errand Boy Of Al-shaiton! Your Life Will Soon Be Ruined. Go And Arrest Adeleke, If You Think It's That Easy. Olosi, Eran Omi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Excellencykunle: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2019
olajide8:

I'm Sure You Will Also Include Yourself Among The So-called Leaders Of Tomorrow, Wouldn't You? You Are Supporting The Destruction Of A True Democratic Atmosphere Due To Ignorance Or Probably Because Apc Has Given Or Is Giving You Peanuts In Exchange For Your Future. When You Are Done: You Will Start Processing Visa To Leave The Country You Co-destroyed. Compare Your Achievement So Far With That Of Your Age Mates Who Were Either Americans Or Asian Tigers: Kio Le Mo Ibi Ti Aye E Ba Je De. Akindindinrin, Omo Adanu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.