Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (92871 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by TemmyT002(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
See money!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ytechconst:

But the fact that one doesn’t wear expensive jewelry doesn’t justify that he or she doesn’t own it, investing in jewelry is one of the most micro way of keeping large sum in a micro space, just imagine the space $40m in cash will occupy compared to this jewelry displayed herein, also it’s easy to haul this jewelry than moving $40m in cash.
Is it impossible for the EFCC to gather those items, snap them and claim in the media that they belongs to her just for political reasons?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Benekruku(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:

if you are in the know you would know that watch is flashy, those stones around it are diamond and you say that is not flashy how flashy can something made of diamond get?? are you 4 real?

Tha wrist watch is Chris Aire.

Now you track that watch and find the price.

https://chrisaire.com
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
ojuu4u:
This people don't know what they want to do with money again. Three women that pulled Jonathan down.
Patient Jonathan
Allison Maduake
Stella Odua

But I biliv the jewelries will end up in the hands of thieves
Ole gbe , ole gba.

Stella oduahs only crime was buying 2 bullet proof BMWs, 112.5 million naira each for a ministry and not for herself.

Meanwhile 100 million naira is the standard price of such a car.

PEJ never held any post.

And Allison never stole a dime.

Try n enforce ur sense
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
DameB:

So based on your extrapolation she should go with her loot abi?

Imaginary loot.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
lekankolade:
shocked this one loud gan ni

Keep deceiving urself publicly
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:

Tha wrist watch is Chris Aire.

Now you track that watch and find the price.

https://chrisaire.com
Please no vex, where you see Chris Aire
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
alobright17:
Your brain is exclusively made with soap and krest soda .
And yet you couldn't quote me with a reasonable and evidential argument? In your honest assessments, who do you think is mentally deranged here?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
Is it impossible for the EFCC to gather those items, snap them and claim in the media that they belongs to her just for political reasons?
yesoo, since police framed my friend, I do not trust 9ja forces, I gave upon them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Benekruku(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:

Please no vex, where you see Chris Aire

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Benekruku post=79980321][/quote]
so you made up the CHRI, to form chris?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Benekruku(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:

so you made up the CHRI, to form chris?

Is that not simple to deduct.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by lekankolade(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Keep deceiving urself publicly

Are you ok�
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Kylekent59: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
shocked

Diezani of house Ole, the first of her name, the criminal, Queen of corruption, looters, and the plunderers, Queen of scammers, Marauder of the great NNPC, Pillager of national cake, Ravager of crude oil and mother of 419!

Do you know how much APC aspirants / group have stolen so far?

Remember, during the time of PDP money was flowing and projects were ongoing too

Now Since APC won the presidential election, money has not been flowing and projects are yet to be completed.

Nigerians can easily be deceived. hahaha

About 200 persons gave you like, it shows no one is reasoning ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by alobright17(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
And yet you couldn't quote me with a reasonable and evidential argument? In your honest assessments, who do you think is mentally deranged here?
Which brain will you use to understand me? just continue with your soda water brain.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by olowococoa: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Believe it or not,this woman go sleep for London one knith and wake in the following morning and see herself for Efcc HQ

Very soon, e go just be like film for her eye

$40m loun olun, when man never fit pay children Sch.feel
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Edusouls:
Cchai after reading your posts I pity your parents cos their future is very bleak, for giving birth to such a natural stupid man like you...tufiakwa
Nairaland yolloba owned mods will not see this brainish imbec!le and ban him, but this my account that the imbe in quoting was banned over lighter comments.

Anyway at least you realized I have a genuine parents unlike someone that was mistakingly gotten during proustitution under one Ibadan bridge. Ask your mother to tell the truth about why you behave strange and funny periodically.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:

Is that not simple to deduct.
Nah its to lure you guys to start buying into their whap sense of evilness n decite, if not the EFCC I know will make sure you know the name, colour and worth of that watch.T hey won't just take that picture they will let you see the watch and diamonds in its full glory.As it stands the woman in question has no case in Nigeria or the Uk, she is nursing herself in the Uk. Once the EFCC want a new sort of attention the pull something like this to make them seem relevant, .So you are telling me that woman left all that in 9ja to head to the Uk and to end it, the picture of her that was posted had no earings or any big name diamonds. guy WAKE UP!!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Banter1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:
Did you see it?
yes
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.

stop saying things that may be upsurp. ...she may have use a new tricks to loothe n hide funds through buying of items mention....EFCC will never detect even if they go to check her account...it's just a matter of when she is broke, she brings out one to sell simple.....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ytechconst:

Read my comment correctly, I’m not justifying claims or value of the jewelry, I’m correcting the motive of the comment that it’s not possible for her to own those jewelry judging by the jewelry she wears in public.
Noted
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

stop saying things that may be upsurp. ...she may have use a new tricks to loothe n hide funds through buying of items mention....EFCC will never detect even if they go to check her account...it's just a matter of when she is broke, she brings out one to sell simple.....
ok broke in London?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by BENEAMATA: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Life don tire me.
God please take my life today if you exist PLS
baba , your life no tire ur creator ! i declare good health and God's abundant , unending blessing into your life in the name of the most high GOD . You will live long to see your grandchildren and their own offspring prosper and bossing it over the offspring of these vultures !
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by T4kbaba(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.

For your information NNPC remitted #1.6trillion naira to government account recently. Therefore, be informed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Abkreizi: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:

ok broke in London?

Is it not possible?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Banter1:
yes
post the pic again
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abkreizi:

Is it not possible?
it is possible to be broke in London but not possible for EFCC to get anything from her in London does that make any sense?
and let me ask you has EFCC charge her with any offence that you know of??
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Abkreizi: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
erico2k2:

it is possible to be broke in London but not possible for EFCC to get anything from her in London does that make any sense?
and let me ask you has EFCC charge her with any offence that you know of??

Uncle don't face me oh... I don't have strength. .. I was only asking for a friend! embarassed embarassed[sup][/sup]ok
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Brightest04:

Continue to fool yourself thinking you're making sense. Continue to support evil and i wonder how you're going to see good,even when you probably get to that your so desired misty country and having this kind of a leader,you will continue to be a pauper.
anybody who never condemned billions of dollars stolen by Buhari when he was the chairman of PTF shall never see good in their life; if you have never asked who has been managing NNPC after Arisin Madueke and how they have accounted for the proceeds from the oil sector, you neither shall ever see good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.