Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand (4126 Views)

Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Truthsbitter: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Beautiful to common fools!

Spiritual excellence or perfection is a threat to the shallow minded Christians who think they can be disobeying the Words of Jesus and yet claim that He's their Lord.

So such is not new to me here, you can ask those that have opposed me before your set, for many as your kinds have bitten their words, so you guys are just newcomers.

Have a nice day yourself.
grin grin are you fighting yourself ...
I say go and save the world...na trouble again?
abeg o, my salvation isn't a competition, if you won a spiritual argument by force earlier, well take the cup, I don't want to contest grin
or do you want to condemn me to hell before the real saviour comes?

if to say na computer science we dey talk about na ...I for Don finish you for the "common fools " sly cussing you made but refuse to do so on this thread.

please take your world cup and go.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a link that connects your spiritual father to the illuminati. There is a saying that states: "Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are." You have been exposed. cheesy

https://www./2017/01/13/12-popular-illuminati-members-nigeria/

jesusjnr:
Lol!

I am not only TB Joshua's disciple, but also the disciple of Kumuyi and every other church leader i endorse.

For they are all satanists by virtue of my endorsement! grin

So says the blind fool and ignorant swine.

jesusjnr:
I can't keep wasting time with a swine who refuses to leave the scumfilled pit he is, because he sees it as the cleanest place ever.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Truthsbitter:

grin grin are you fighting yourself ...
I say go and save the world...na trouble again?
abeg o, my salvation isn't competition, if you won a spiritual argument by force earlier well take the cup I don't want to contest grin
or do you want to condemn me to hell before the real saviour comes?

if to say na computer science will dey talk about na ...I for Don finish you for the "common fools " sly cussing you made but refuse to do so on this thread.

please take your world cup and go.
OK sorry about the "common fools" part.

But just stop praying such prayers for your own good, for such disobedience of Jesus Words makes you to lose some spiritual points, in the ultimate game of the spirit world.

God bless. smiley
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Truthsbitter: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK sorry about the "common fools" part.

But just stop praying such prayers for your own good, for such disobedience of Jesus Words makes you to lose some spiritual points, in the ultimate game of the spiritual world.

God bless. smiley
Amen.
Thank you and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Truthsbitter:

Amen.
Thank you and God bless you too.
Thank God and nice meeting you. smiley
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Amen!!!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by GoodMuyis(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Everything you said here to otem I say to you, for you don't want me to contract your spiritual impotency and blindness, for someone who out of jealousy would allege that the moniker of the former atheist with the conversion story belonged to me, because he wants everyone to become spiritually inconsequential to Nairaland as he is, otherwise the person would become fake to him.

Whatever you have, you can give it to your spiritually impotent and blind fellows, for such is a taboo here.

Failure to abide by this your saying, would make you a criminal, and you'd have the right to remain silent, when your spiritual brother otem does same to you.

You've been warned!

I wish I could be bored enough to respond but then keep it up you are doing a great job.

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
GoodMuyis:

I wish I could be bored enough to respond but then keep it up you are doing a great job.

jesusjnr:
Everything you said here to otem I say to you, for you don't want me to contract your spiritual impotency and blindness, for someone who out of jealousy would allege that the moniker of the former atheist with the conversion story belonged to me, because he wants everyone to become spiritually inconsequential to Nairaland as he is, otherwise the person would become fake to him.

Whatever you have, you can give it to your spiritually impotent and blind fellows, for such is a taboo here.

Failure to abide by this your saying, would make you a criminal, and you'd have the right to remain silent, when your spiritual brother otem does same to you.

You've been warned!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2019
I am ready to stand in the gap.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Following my Master's example.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2019
It's better to go contrary to a saying in the Bible because it goes contrary to the sayings of Jesus in the Bible, than to go contrary to the sayings of Jesus in the Bible because of a saying in the Bible which goes contrary to the sayings of Jesus.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2019
In the name of Jesus
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
I want to be the man that would stand in the gap and pray that the thousands at my side do not fall, instead of the man that wouldn't but prays that the thousands at his side shall fall.

Ezekiel 22:30-31 (KJV)

30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Let me be that man @ bolded that makes the difference.

Jeremiah 5:1 (KJV)

Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's better to go contrary to a saying in the Bible because it goes contrary to the sayings of Jesus in the Bible, than to go contrary to the sayings of Jesus in the Bible because of a saying in the Bible which goes contrary to the sayings of Jesus.
Confused soul.

Lord Jesus, forgive and heal this soul. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Moses could have rejoiced when God told him a thousand shall fall at his right side and ten thousand by his left hand, but that but no harm shall come near him or his family, but he didn't but stood in the gap and prayed to God that the thousands by his right side and left hand do not fall, and God heard his prayer:

Exodus 32:9-14 (KJV)

9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.
11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?
12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.
13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by budaatum: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
No! Moses could not possibly "rejoice when told a thousand shall fall by his side", unless you believe Moses was ignorant of the "curse from the earth", the curse of "thy brother’s blood that crieth unto me from the ground".

Read what Mr "I Came to Fulfil the Law" [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A43-48&version=KJV]said[/url]:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? / Power Must Change Hands Prayer Points May 2018 Download (PDF) / Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.