Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand (4125 Views)

Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol!

Destroyers of human lives!

And they wonder why Jesus doesn't hear their prayers as He did that of the first church.

This is why:Luke 9:55-56 (KJV)

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

So keep destroying human lives with the negligible power that you have, for you know not what manner of spirit you are of.

#thespiritofthedestroyer
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
GoodMuyis:

I don't know how difficult it is for you to always remember that: I do not want you to quote or mention me in your post again

NOTICE: Be aware that I have made it a crime for you to mention or quote me in any of your content either in or outside of this platform
Sorry, but you know sometimes we don't check the name of a poster. We only read the comment and quote the poster.

And is there any reason why you don't want me to quote you?
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

All of the above humans you said stories about a single fictitious hero, that must have been one hell of an extraordinary fictitious hero.
Many fictions are written and directed by more than one authors, so the case of fictitious Jesus isn't an exception.

jesusjnr: You should have shown us where they wrote He said He was going to bring division to His church, instead of that which He said He was going to bring on Earth, to distinguish the difference between the children of your master the devil and the children of God.
So who brought the division between you guys? Is it the fictitious devil? Hahahaha, always blaming the devil for their errors grin

jesusjnr: Btw What happened to your humandriod moniker? Where you so shocked that I was able to bust your atheist disguise that you had to deactivate it?
The Holy Ghost has failed you to give you a wrong information that I was Humandroid. Many people here know Humandroid to likely be Billyonaire and I'm surprised the Holy Ghost couldn't get that right
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Did Jesus ask us to pray for our enemies to live or to die?
Picture a case of witchcraft of Father warring against his son for decades and then suddenly the son comes to the knowledge of such wicked reality. if the father lives in denial and keep to his wicked ways indefinitely, should the son pray for his enemy to live or to die?

Even the Bible says it is a good thing with God to recompense tribulation for those that trouble you.

What is tribulation?
Yes Bros. It is Jesus who recompenses the tribulation, not you. Leave vengeance for me I will repay means just that.

leaving vengeance means, don't tell God what to do abt it either. Face being forgiving and loving to the enemy because, if the demon of Necromancy which is witchcraft is cast out of him, you'd then know that he was a victim taken captive my satan.

Case in point, the Demoniac of Gadarines. Imagine that man when he was wholely possessed, what he had done to people, but when he Encountered Jesus, was he the same man? No. What changed? The Spirits inside which held him captive left him.

I understand very well why the Lord says we shd leave vengeance for him. Even if you'd want to avenge, you could never really avenge the way He wld when He gets around to doing it in due time.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

He has confirmed that he is neither a Christian nor does he believe that the Bible is the word of God. He is a follower of a false prophet who goes by the name 'Fatai Balogun.' cool
Pls who is Fatai Balogun? Where can I read abt him?
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
0temSapien:
Many fictions are written and directed by more than one authors, so the case of fictitious Jesus isn't an exception.

That makes the fictitious hero according to you even more extraordinary, for Him to be a mere fictitious character and yet be more influential than any human ever.

0temSapien:

So who brought the division between you guys? Is it the fictitious devil? Hahahaha, always blaming the devil for their errors grin

Yeah! You could blame Jesus who you call the fictitious hero, for the division in the church, and yet find it ridiculous when the devil who you also call a fictitious character is being blamed for it, you are actually laughing at your irony. grin

0temSapien:

The Holy Ghost has failed you to give you a wrong information that I was Humandroid. Many people here know Humandroid to likely be Billyonaire and I'm surprised the Holy Ghost couldn't get that right

Hahahahahahaha, you are even denying your own moniker, Lol. I perfectly understand.

You seem to have grown some liver for you to come back, for it seems the heat was too hot for you to handle them, but you seem to mustered enough courage to withstand it.

So let's see how long you last this time.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jesusjnr, I can't read all you typed there but I will react only to your Heading.
Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

You missed represented this scripture and if one reads it only from your thread one will tern to believe that a Believer prayed that others shd die while he lives.

But, going by the Word in PS 91:7, is that what it says?

To get it right, let us start by deciphering who the pesona is.

Who is making this declaration and to who? because, someone is adressing a second party.

Does the "A thousand and ten thousands there referring to human beings?

Look again. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [b]but it[/b]shall not come nigh thee.

What is the 'IT' referring to?
If the thousands were humans it be IT, it will be they. And Ten thousands cannot be singular 'IT'.

Jesusjnr. If you read PS 91 carefully from verse 1 to the end, none of it refers to a human who is considered an enemy by some people. The devil is the enemy referred to here as IT. And the 11thousands which shall fall are demons which try to get us, not Humans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hahahahahahaha, you are even denying your own moniker, Lol. I perfectly understand.

You seem to have grown some liver for you to come back, for it seems the heat was too hot for you to handle them, but you seem to mustered enough courage to withstand it.

So let's see how long you last this time.
I'm surprised that you think that I own the Humandroid moniker. grin
For once, can't the Holy Ghost in you guess right? And for you to think of me, Otem, as someone who can run away from arguments is very strange too. It's like you don't know me well enough cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make your findings about Humandroid and let me see what you come out with eventually cool
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anas09:
Jesusjnr, I can't read all you typed there but I will react only to your Heading.
Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

You missed represented this scripture and if one reads it only from your thread one will tern to believe that a Believer prayed that others shd die while he lives.

But, going by the Word in PS 91:7, is that what it says?

To get it right, let us start by deciphering who the pesona is.

Who is making this declaration and to who? because, someone is adressing a second party.

Does the "A thousand and ten thousands there referring to human beings?

Look again. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [b]but it[/b]shall not come nigh thee.

What is the 'IT' referring to?
If the thousands were humans it be IT, it will be they. And Ten thousands cannot be singular 'IT'.

Jesusjnr. If you read PS 91 carefully from verse 1 to the end, none of it refers to a human who is considered an enemy by some people. The devil is the enemy referred to here as IT. And the 11thousands which shall fall are demons which try to get us, not Humans.

I'm not saying the 'IT' are the humans but that IT is definitely destructive, whosoever IT is.

For it is the same IT that we pray should not come near our dwelling that would cause the thousands and ten thousands to fall, which actually means death in the context, so the tens and thousands in that context actually represent humans as us and not demons as you claim for demons don't die, and Satan don't fight himself.

So if we are meant to rep Jesus who came to save human lives, why instead of just taking solace in the idea that IT which would cause thousands of humans to fall at our side shall not come near our dwelling, why not stand in the gap and use the power at our disposal to prevent IT from destroying the thousands and ten thousands at our side?

At least our presence there should make a difference in their lives as that of Jesus would is my point.

For you could see the extent to which Jesus presence prevented IT from destroying the lives of thousands or even more who were at His side.

So that ought to be the example we follow, at least if we desire to be entrusted with as much power as Jesus was, for the power is meant to save human lives not to destroy them or be idle.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bro, the way you twist scripture is commendable, keep it up! Everyman with his reward on the last day.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Satanjnr exposing himself again.

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Folks we are almost at the end. Get rooted in God's word not man's doctrine or revelation. The greatest damage can only be done from withing not from without. Many agents of satan masquerading themselves as belivers but on close examination are found out to be false.
You should only trust God's word (the bible).

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:

I'm not saying the 'IT' are the humans but that IT is definitely destructive, whosoever IT is.
If you understand who or what IT is, then you'd decipher what this is all about.

jesusjnr:

For it is the same IT that we pray should not come near our dwelling that would cause the thousands and ten thousands to fall, which actually means death in the context, so the tens and thousands in that context actually represent humans as us and not demons as you claim for demons don't die, and Satan don't fight himself.
Okay JJnr. If you insist that the thousands are humanans, let us under that supposition look at the scriptures again maybe we can truly are who are the thousands fallen ones and why thy fall or shd fall.

Let's look at it again, but this time let's go a lil further. Let's start from Verse 1.

Psalms 91:1-3 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
The Secret place is a hiding place. But a hiding place form what or who?

And, those in that hiding place, makes a choice to abide there. They are not taken there by anyone, they resort and abide there on their own.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Who is talking?
~~ Those taking refuge under the secret place.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Jesusjnr, what is the snare of the Fowler kr the noisome pestilence? Great general destruction which threatens the whole world and makes people run but cannot hide from it.

This is why those other ones are hiding in the secret place called the Shadow of the Almighty.

As we go on, let us identify who man is and who our enemy is. Man is never created an enemy to his fellow man. The Fall opened up a door into the soul of a man for satan to sit and rule him as king and drive him to bring his agenda on earth to bear.

Psalms 91:5-8 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Who shoots the arrows? Man or satan? Satan.

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
These are Satan's activities not man's. When these pestilences come, (Plagues like Ebola, Bubonic plague and hay and lasa fever which kills people indiscriminately), no man is spared.

NO HUMAN HAS POWER TO CUASE PLAGUE OR TO STOP them.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

JJnr, Who are the thousands fallen ones here?

There are the ones who wld not run to the secret place called the Shadow of the Almighty for security.

See, in the days of Noah, the Ark was the Secret place of the Almighty. When he was building the Ark, because the men of his days won't take him seriously, they didn't help him. He built the Ark for 100yrs all alone. When the rain started, they felt 'Well, Na rain na, it's normal, it'll stop. Noah must have called out to them, come into the Ark friends there shall be a flood, but they laughed him to scorn as we are being laughed at today as we preach that salvation is only in Jesus.

The Atheist mock us, they call us Sheeples. We keep telling them, a great plague is coming and it's only those who have Christ that can be saved, but they call us fools.

THEY, ARE THE ONES THAT ARE THE THOUSANDS FALLEN ONES.
When the noisome pestilence comes, when the arrows begins to fly, when famine begins to ravish the lands, then many shall understand but then it shall be too late.

Jesusjnr, you can't save them, much as NOAH could not save the men in his time. It's a personal decision. They took the decision to remain outside, no one wished them.to fall, they made the choice.

so, your Op didn't do Justice to PS 91:7 at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:

So if we are meant to rep Jesus who came to save human lives, why instead of just taking solace in the idea that IT which would cause thousands of humans to fall at our side shall not come near our dwelling, why not stand in the gap and use the power at our disposal to prevent IT from destroying the thousands and ten thousands at our side?
And we do intercede for sinners that is why we evangelize, that is why we persuade them even when we are abused, bullied and persecuted. The Muslims kill us for that, but do we stop? No.

The way things are going, the atheists may also begin to kills us, but do we stop? No.

Now, Jesusjnr, let me explain something to you here. In the Divine design which is the Algorithm upon which the earth was layed on. (Like a website), there's a law called the law of reciprocity, this is other wise called 'The Law of Partnership'. How does it work? Let me explain.
We are God's creatures and He calls us His vessels. But vessels are to receive and carry stuff right? Right.

But what do we receive from the Lord who created us vessels?
1. Life.
2. Love
3. Wisdom.
4. Free Will
5. Volition
6. Discernment.
These things flows into us from the Lord and enables us to be in charge of ourselves and to enter or not to enter into a relationship or Partnership with the Lord or with anybody for that matter Volitionally without being forced.

You see, The Lord wants a reciprocal Union with us, You'd ve to choose or reject him Volitionally, be free to stay or go. For there to be a relationship between you and a loved one, there must be acceptance, a bond that unites you both and both of you do this in freedom and also be rational abt things.

In the Spirit realm, the earth is in middle between Heaven and Hell. It keeps the equilibrium, a balance. We are placed in this equilibrium with the chance or Will Power to either look up to God and accept Him and enter a reciprocal Partnership with Him or look down to Hell and accept satan Willingly, what you choose, you live with. No one can change your change your mind for you and God does not accept manipulations or manipulators, so if one is manipulated into the kingdom, God shall expose that one.

Lucifer who rebelled and caused Adam to follow suit rejected to be in that partnership with God by claiming he could sustain himself without the help of God, hence, was cast out of Heaven and everyone who refuses to hide 'Under the secret place of the Almighty', has also, like Lucifer choosen to say to the Lord, I don't need your secret place or shadow, I can take care of myself. So, when the destroyer comes, Jnr, you can't help them just like Noah could not help his neighbors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
@Jesusjnr You said;
jesusjnr:

"At least our presence there should make a difference in their lives as that of Jesus would is my point.
Yes, our presence indeed makes a difference. Without our intercession here, trust me, this world wld be caught in flames. With all our prayers see what satan is doing what if we weren't here to pray?

jesusjnr:

For you could see the extent to which Jesus presence prevented IT from destroying the lives of thousands or even more who were at His side.
Yes, Jesus died for us to have that secret place to hide under but, how many do you see running to hide under him? Speak truly.

jesusjnr:

So that ought to be the example we follow, at least if we desire to be entrusted with as much power as Jesus was, for the power is meant to save human lives not to destroy them or be idle.

Like I said, you can't do more than to evangelize, pray and intercede for them. The choice to run and hide under Jesus's secret place is entirely theirs. Finish
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by budaatum: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

Like I said, you can't do more than to evangelize, pray and intercede for them. The choice to run and hide under Jesus's secret place is entirely theirs. Finish
Why do I feel like saying those with Jesus do not "run and hide"? Have they no armour of God to shield you against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms? Have they no belt of truth buckled around their waist with the breastplate of righteousness in place so they can stand firm? Are their feet not fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace? Have they no helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God? Can they not extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one with their shield of faith? Are they afraid? Do they fear and "run and hide"?

Kneel and pray if you must "run and hide", for those the Lord shepherds do not "run and hide". They tread on the lion and the cobra, trample the great lion and the serpent and walk fearlessly even in the shadow of the valley of death with their light illuminating the dark for the Glory of God because they know that no harm can befall those whom the Lord God has anointed.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

If you understand who or what IT is, then you'd decipher what this is all about.

Okay JJnr. If you insist that the thousands are humanans, let us under that supposition look at the scriptures again maybe we can truly are who are the thousands fallen ones and why thy fall or shd fall.

Let's look at it again, but this time let's go a lil further. Let's start from Verse 1.

Psalms 91:1-3 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
The Secret place is a hiding place. But a binding place form what?

And, those in that hiding place, makes a choice to abide there. They are not taken there by anyone, they resort and abide there on their own.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Who is talking?
~~ Those taking refuge under the secret place.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Jesusjnr, what is the snare of the Fowler kr the noisome pestilence? Great general destruction which threatens the whole world and makes people run but cannot hide from it.

This is why those other ones are hiding in the secret place called the Shadow of the Almighty.

As we go on, let us identify who man is and who our enemy is. Man is never created an enemy to his fellow man. The Fall opened up a door into the soul of a man for satan to sit and rule him as king and drive him to bring his agenda on earth to bear.

Psalms 91:5-8 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Who shuts the arrows? Man or satan? Satan.

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
These are Satan's activities not man's. When these pestilences come, (Plagues like Ebola, Bubonic plague and hay and lasa fever which kills people indiscriminately), no man is spared. NO HUMAN HAS POWER TO CUASE PLAGUE OR TO STOP IT.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

JJnr, Who are the thousands fallen ones here?

There are the ones who wld not run to the secret place called the Shadow of the Almighty for security.

See, in the days of Noah, the Ark was the Secret place of the Almighty. When he was building the Ark, because the men of his days won't take him seriously, they didn't help him. He built the Ark for 100yrs all alone. When the rain started, they felt 'Welk, Na rain na, it's normal, it'll stop. Noah must have called out to them, come into the Ark friends there shall be a flood, but they laughed him to scorn as we are being laughed at today as we preach that salvation is only in Jesus.

The Atheist mock us, they call us Sheeples. We keep telling them, a great plague is coming and it's only those who have Christ that can be saved, but they call us fools.

THEY, ARE THE ONES THAT ARE THE THOUSANDS FALLEN ONES.
When the noisome pestilence comes, when the arrows begins to fly, when famine begins to ravish the lands, then many shall understand but then it shall be too late.

Jesusjnr, you can't save them, much as NOAH could not save the men in his time. It's a personal decision. They took the decision to remain outside, no one wished them.to fall, they made the choice.

so, your Op didn't do Justice to PS 91:7 at all.

Wow. All these Anas09 for this simple point.

I'm gonna summarize my response to all your posts, despite not having gone through all, since I have seen the bottom line, in this post.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I don't need to do any justice to Psalm 91:7 for Jesus has already done justice to all such sayings in the Laws and the Prophets which doesn't match up to the standard of the Kingdom of God by His Word.

For hence such a prayer does not qualify for use in His church, even though it be in the book of Psalms.

And being a part of His true church which keeps His Sayings, it doesn't qualify for me.

But if you choose to keep praying such prayers that go against the teachings of Jesus just because they are in the Bible, your choice, but I can't afford to do that because it would come at a spiritual cost for me.

God bless.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow. All these Anas09 for this simple point.

I'm gonna summarize my response to all your posts, despite not having gone through all, since I have seen the bottom line, in this post.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I don't need to do any justice to Psalm 91:7 for Jesus has already done justice to all such sayings in the Laws and the Prophets which doesn't match up to the standard of the Kingdom of God by His Word.

For hence such a prayer does not qualify for use in His church, even though it be in the book of Psalms.

And being a part of His true church which keeps His Sayings, it doesn't qualify for me.

But if you choose to keep praying such prayers that go against the teachings of Jesus just because they are in the Bible, your choice, but I can't afford to do that because it would come at a spiritual cost for me.

God bless.
Which prayers are going against the teachings of Jesus?

Lolzz, you didn't read my post. What I did is line by line, precepts by precepts analogy not a blind holistic approach.

You said we ought to make a difference in the midst of the sinners, how do you hope to do that?

Pls, stop picking scriptures out of context, it attempt to.fracture truth. it's
bad.

What you did, is trying to make it seem like some believers pray for some people to fall while they stand and I went on to let you know that those people cbose to fall, but you didn't read.

And, about expatiating on a small point, yes, that is breaking open the Word of God.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

Why do I feel like saying those with Jesus do not "run and hide"? Have they no armour of God to shield you against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms?
Your understanding of Scriptures is still at the natural level Buda. By the way, did you read the whole of my post or this is all you saw?
because, what you're trying to say there is 'abiding in His secret place. The running there is deciding to go by themselves not being forced.

budaatum:

Have they no belt of truth buckled around their waist with the breastplate of righteousness in place so they can stand firm? Are their feet not fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace? Have they no helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God? Can they not extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one with their shield of faith? Are they afraid? Do they fear and "run and hide"?
Everything you mentioned here can only be given to you by the Lord, if you abide under Him.
budaatum:

Kneel and pray if you must "run and hide", for those the Lord shepherds do not "run and hide". They tread on the lion and the cobra, trample the great lion and the serpent and walk fearlessly even in the shadow of the valley of death with their light illuminating the dark for the Glory of God because they know that no harm can befall those whom the Lord God has anointed.

Pls read my post Buda.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

Which prayers are going against the teachings of Jesus?

Lolzz, you didn't read my post. What I did is line by line, precepts by precepts analogy not a blind holistic approach.

You said we ought to make a difference in the midst of the sinners, how do you hope to do that?

Pls, stop picking scriptures out of context, it attempt to.fracture truth. it's
bad.

What you did, is trying to make it seem like some believers pray for some people to fall while they stand and I went on to let you know that those people cbose to fall, but you didn't read.

And, about expatiating on a small point, yes, that is breaking open the Word of God.
See let me tell you something that you may not understand.

There are certain things that you cannot get except it is given to you from God, so i can't continue to argue with you on this matter, for unless you yield yourself to God to a certain extent, you can keep breaking down the scriptures however you like from now til next century, but you'd never get the Truth of it, for only God can give you that.

Jesus said love your neighbors as yourself, so that prayer clearly goes contrary to that, but if you can't see that, then what should I do anas09, break your head into two and put it inside? cheesy

Pray for God to protect those your neighbors and as you prayed for Him to protect you, if He does or does not, fine.

But in so doing you have obeyed the teachings of Jesus to love your neighbors as yourself, and the blessing that follows keeping this His Word shall follow you.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
I'm surprised that you think that I own the Humandroid moniker. grin
For once, can't the Holy Ghost in you guess right? And for you to think of me, Otem, as someone who can run away from arguments is very strange too. It's like you don't know me well enough cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make your findings about Humandroid and let me see what you come out with eventually cool
You seem to love the name Holy Ghost very well, for when did I ever mention that it was Him?

The owner of this moniker at the time was the owner of humandriod, except someone else has taken over this moniker which won't be surprising.

For it was by the similar expressions I was able to decipher that it the owner of this moniker at the time that owned humandriod, and it was immediately after exposing humandriod that he deactivated the moniker.

So stop calling the Holy Ghost in this respect except you're willing to let Him come into your life to give you a mental makeover. cheesy
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 3:55am On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem to love the name Holy Ghost very well, for when did I ever mention that it was Him?

The owner of this moniker at the time was the owner of humandriod, except someone else has taken over this moniker which won't be surprising.

For it was by the similar expressions I was able to decipher that it the owner of this moniker at the time that owned humandriod, and it was immediately after exposing humandriod that he deactivated the moniker.

So stop calling the Holy Ghost in this respect except you're willing to let Him come into your life to give you a mental makeover. cheesy
So do you still think that Humandroid is Otem? Yes or No, I want to put the Holy Ghost in you to test, maybe it will pass or fail again grin
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
So do you still think that Humandroid is Otem? Yes or No, I want to put the Holy Ghost in you to test, maybe it will pass or fail again grin
For Yes then! Maybe no now for this expression sounds different from that of otemsapien then.

And this is jesusjnr not the Holy Ghost speaking.

When the Holy Ghost speaks I would let you know, but He hasn't yet.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
For Yes then! Maybe no now for this expression sounds different from that of otemsapien then.

And this is jesusjnr not the Holy Ghost speaking.

When the Holy Ghost speaks I would let you know, but He hasn't yet.

Lol. Happy Sunday.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

Pls who is Fatai Balogun? Where can I read abt him?

He is one Muslim Antichrist pretending to be the Messiah. See the thread for more facts on him --> https://www.nairaland.com/5299280/evidence-culture-sexual-abuse-tb
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
See let me tell you something that you may not understand.

There are certain things that you cannot get except it is given to you from God, so i can't continue to argue with you on this matter, for unless you yield yourself to God to a certain extent, you can keep breaking down the scriptures however you like from now til next century, but you'd never get the Truth of it, for only God can give you that.

Jesus said love your neighbors as yourself, so that prayer clearly goes contrary to that, but if you can't see that, then what should I do anas09, break your head into two and put it inside? cheesy

Pray for God to protect those your neighbors and as you prayed for Him to protect you, if He does or does not, fine.

But in so doing you have obeyed the teachings of Jesus to love your neighbors as yourself, and the blessing that follows keeping this His Word shall follow you.
Wow. Jjnr. The Ps 91 vs 7 you turned upside down has nothing to do with loving or not loving ones neighbor.

You turned it upside down and said, "A thousand shall fall at MY right and ten thousand at MY left", when it fact it says "A thousand shall fall at YOUR right hand side and ten thousand at YOUR left hand side. Someone is making that declaration to another person.

No Christian (as you try to depict) is wishing anyone evil in your Op.

And, if both of us shd take that verse toe to toe rightly dividing that scripture you twist, you'd see how wrong you are. But, I know you'd still hide behind the Holy Ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

He is one Muslim Antichrist pretending to be the Messiah. See the thread for more facts on him --> https://www.nairaland.com/5299280/evidence-culture-sexual-abuse-tb
Oh, thanks

But, the thread is about TB Joshua and doesn't even say much. Is Fatai Balogun the same as TBJoshua?
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by budaatum: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

Your understanding of Scriptures is still at the natural level Buda.
So says the examiner who knows better.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

So says the examiner who knows better.
The scriptures is the examiner. So, examine yourself by yourself and see if you are in the Lord?

Wait, you don't believe in the Word of God.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by GoodMuyis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
Sorry, but you know sometimes we don't check the name of a poster. We only read the comment and quote the poster.

And is there any reason why you don't want me to quote you?

Because my moniker is going to be a brand but Google search shows that you have created some posts/comments that are damaging factor to the Brand name and i hate to see those things on google search
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by budaatum: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

The scriptures is the examiner. So, examine yourself by yourself and see if you are in the Lord?

Wait, you don't believe in the Word of God.
Why do you think it is noble to "believe in the Word of God"? How, 09, can anything demons also do be a proper indication of being "in the Lord"?

The Scripture is not my examiner 09. God is!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Anas09: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:

Why do you think it is noble to "believe in the Word of God"? How, 09, can anything demons also do be a proper indication of being "in the Lord"?

The Scripture is not my examiner 09. God is!
Yeah right. And how do you Know God to get examined outside of the scriptures?
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by budaatum: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anas09:

Yeah right. And how do you Know God to get examined outside of the scriptures?
Who said anything about "outside scripture" Anas? Is God in Scripture? Imagine God examining buda, lol! The buda who would always fail God exam and therefore relys on God's Grace. You funny 09.

How I know the God that breathed into the mud that I was is by continuously diligently seeking God in God's [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+17%3A20-21&version=KJV]Kingdom[/url] of course! And God does not examine me, but continously educates me instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction / Are Jehovahs Witnesses D Best Religion On D Earth? / Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.