Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! (32170 Views)

Why is Yahoo no longer consider as a crime? / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by 2hrt(m): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

No wahala come extradite us. Alaye double your hustle. They talk say do legit thing. I'm a graduate come and employ me let me stop yahoo. 2.1 accounting. Pay me 300k per month.

No mind dem.Bro abeg email me get wetin i want follow u discuss micmith536@gmail.com.get wetin i want follow u discuss
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Lazboy55: 4:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

How you wan take collect? Dating Don cast since naaaa. Boys nor they hustle dating again. Go do rentals. Buy vpn. Get Google voice number. Then message me I go put you through.
Hello boss! Abeg I need your help on this too.. Can I have your WhatsApp or you fit just text me abeg! 7273782319. I'm really desperate to learn this boss! Please
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Lazboy55: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

No wahala, people rent things everyday
Cars, machines. Etc. So 3-6 month is quite funny. Only dating work takes that long and no body they do that one, have you heard of next of kin banking work? You know nothing about street, seen more money than a banker my nigga. Nor let your frustration make you drink sniper. If you wan make money talk. We go put you through nor be to they make noise up and down here curse me finish then you go enter bed go sleep without making any money while me when you they curse fit collect $5k the next minute. Sad you waste your energy hating on me while I'm getting more money. Dundee united chairman.

no mind that guy bro.. Please I'm serious about learning this...I swear! I know you don't know me but please help out.. I'm very loyal and dedication boss! My WhatsApp is +17273782319 or you can give me yours. I also have Ipvanish and Google voice to kick start.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by AntiMCU: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:

Wetin concern me and you?
Nothing. Just stating a fact!

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by orobs93(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

How you wan take collect? Dating Don cast since naaaa. Boys nor they hustle dating again. Go do rentals. Buy vpn. Get Google voice number. Then message me I go put you through.

I greet you bro abeg recognise my message
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by daddytime(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2019
AntiMCU:

Nothing. Just stating a fact!

The people you see and envy from the outside and feel have managed ill-gotten gotten monies well, if only you know what is happening within their personal lives.

Some have weddings where receptions lasted longer than weddings.

Some share their wives with their gateman and co....

Many end up with kids who are nothing but a curse.

Loads are treating one strange ailment or the other..

I can go on and on...

Do not allow the aesthetics fool you.

Live honest and right...

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2019
orobs93:

I greet you bro abeg recognise my message

I Don see all the messages I go respond. Didn't expect this much messages. I get about 30 PMs lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by orobs93(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Ire2 post=79985476]

I Don see all the messages I go respond. Didn't expect this much messages. I get about 30 PMs lipsrsealed[/quote

Lol abeg an beg I dey...just few minutes attention how I go take reach you?
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2019
adesmarty:

Dating brother
Dating don cast na...Anyway na so I hear from guys around my hood o even alibaba don cast.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

My current man is worth well over 4 billion...he's a man not a little boy
grin grin grin grin Na you dey sell herbal grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2019
uckennety:

Omo I just looked at the pics u posted on ur profile

Huh are you Nigerian
That is not her pic unku

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
logo benz align ur boy abeg..+16012281261..whatsapp
Baba reason me how you take get US number for whatsapp na
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Lazboy55:
no mind that guy bro.. Please I'm serious about learning this...I swear! I know you don't know me but please help out.. I'm very loyal and dedication boss! My WhatsApp is +17273782319 or you can give me yours. I also have Ipvanish and Google voice to kick start.
Baba how you take run the US number for whatsapp
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Okezedan(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
adesmarty:
contd...
The funny thing is that I have actually tutored a guy who started around March and was able to make 400$.
But me, my case is the opposite cheesy cheesy grin angry
Got to a point where I wanted to stop helping people with tips cause I thought they were out to mock me
Like why come to me when you know I never pick shi shirt angry angry
guy, every hustler has a pay day. Don't quit Abeg. I know guys that hustle for like two years nothing came out. But now, they are living large. You gats put all your mind for the hustle. Cos the hustle na spirit on his own. The more you take it serious, the more you reap your dividends

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by bro4u: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

I Don see all the messages I go respond. Didn't expect this much messages. I get about 30 PMs lipsrsealed
Bro, i really need your assistance on this too. Sent you a PM, pls do well to respond abeg
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by bro4u: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
krattoss:
Hahahahaahahaha..going thru comments here made me roll on the floor..

Common folks..there is story to every shiit..

Man gats pay bills, family gats eat..
Street gats pay.

Of y'all bragging rights..none of y'all ain't shiit cos em real G's been out there grinding all day..got no time for online faceless beef..so I believe..y'all mudafuckin rookies...take me to court.

Street don evolve...if u doing dating, mehn u still living in 90's..gotta upgrade.
Datings dey pay Wella but common..ain't got that patience..

Phishing and credit card s da truth..

And for y'all holier than thou Mofos..y' all can go choke on ya uncle's di'ck..aint no saints in da streets.

Ain't nothing stopping these money..guess that's all am saying..

Ama bounce..
Bro, morning, please I rili nid a tutor, would've sent you a PM but I can't cos I've sent too many anonymous PMs, please reply me as soon as you can. Thanks
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Realbelieveer(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2019
My guy street cast.. Most gees u see flexing now don wash head and hand abeg. But never give up. grin street dey pay

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Emac34: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

let's relate ....
I go send you pm
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2019
kenralph:
Una wey dey do g na God go pay una back for the bad tag y'all have given legit hustlers wey dey fly Nigerian I.p addresses online.

AMEN
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by brandon180(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

??
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Warripikin08(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

No wahala come extradite us. Alaye double your hustle. They talk say do legit thing. I'm a graduate come and employ me let me stop yahoo. 2.1 accounting. Pay me 300k per month.
Bros I like this your comment. Thunder fire legit shit there. Nobody cares about you oo. Do you your yahoo dey go. I believe say that guy fit even dey support all this stupid heartless politician. I dey kick against this yahoo stuff before but I come realize say Nigerians are hypocrite. Dem wan make boys beg or make boys the same level with them. Na these type of people na you go see they endorse and support corrupt politician during election. After them don mess up every where with their instant gain mentality dem go come DE preach give boys make dem nor hustle. Thunder fire hypocrite.

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
krattoss:
Hahahahaahahaha..going thru comments here made me roll on the floor..

Common folks..there is story to every shiit..

Man gats pay bills, family gats eat..
Street gats pay.

Of y'all bragging rights..none of y'all ain't shiit cos em real G's been out there grinding all day..got no time for online faceless beef..so I believe..y'all mudafuckin rookies...take me to court.

Street don evolve...if u doing dating, mehn u still living in 90's..gotta upgrade.
Datings dey pay Wella but common..ain't got that patience..

Phishing and credit card s da truth..

And for y'all holier than thou Mofos..y' all can go choke on ya uncle's di'ck..aint no saints in da streets.

Ain't nothing stopping these money..guess that's all am saying..

Ama bounce..

Yall, G's , mofo, da truf. Lol seek professional help.

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2019
It's well

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:

The people you see and envy from the outside and feel have managill-gotten gotten monies well, if only you know what is happening within their personal lives.

Some have weddings where receptions lasted longer than weddings.

Some share their wives with their gateman and co....

Many end up with kids who are nothing but a curse.

Loads are treating one strange ailment or the other..

I can go on and on...

Do not allow the aesthetics fool you.

Live honest and right

Blessed post.

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Iogobenz(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2019
seanwilliam:
if u get patience, dating and BDSM is the way. if u go jam minister for dating, u don set for life. richest yahoo boy for abk, na dating e dey do. and besides, this hope dey mad, u start husle less than 4 mnts u dey complain. husle like ur life depends on it
enlighten them baba.
You know say itunes and gift card hustlers no fit get patience na grin you know why?it cost money which they don't have to be patient cheesy
Dating is for men,not for rubber palm and socks wearers,2004 Lexus es330 owners grin ,selfcon dwellers grin ,university girls chasers cheesy ,jersey wearers,20k flexers,bleachers etc...
Ndi yahoo grin

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
enlighten them baba.
You know say itunes and gift card hustlers no fit get patience na grin you know why?it cost money which they don't have to be patient cheesy
Dating is for men,not for rubber palm and socks wearers,2004 Lexus es330 owners grin ,selfcon dwellers grin ,university girls chasers cheesy ,jersey wearers,20k flexers,bleachers etc...
Ndi yahoo grin
lols. even legit husle needs patience. some people dey nurse client for a year before billing

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Iogobenz(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
seanwilliam:
lols. even legit husle needs patience. some people dey nurse client for a year before billing
And the major ballers in the deed even send gifts to clients to make it all look real and pay for their holidays in foreign countries.
That is of course,after accessing the client to know her worth or credit score.
Ndi dating don cast grin

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

no be wetin you want cheesy grin

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LordofNaija: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Apeshy101:

I just hope your past involvements won't implicate you.

Repentance is not in the eyes of the law.

Meanwhile, can I send you a pm.
I want to introduce you several online platforms to make money from.

Though you may not buy benz with it.

My man put me in perspective too abeg
buzzy4gees@yahoo.com
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
And the major ballers in the deed even send gifts to clients to make it all look real and pay for their holidays in foreign countries.
That is of course,after accessing the client to know her worth or credit score.
Ndi dating don cast grin
lndeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Vehicle Guns And Bullet Coming From Niger Republic Intercepted By Customs / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim