Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! (32140 Views)

Why is Yahoo no longer consider as a crime? / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
EniHolar:

That's how you will keep bragging until they will kidnap him and discover it's the opposite. Please don't allow a gentleman chop flogging.

How much are two 4 star hotels in Lekki worth ?

I mean that's to begin with...
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:

grin grin grin grin Na you dey sell herbal grin grin grin

I'm only fronting for someone.. still more than you chewing gum boys make on this forum. The industry is worth a lot to the owner 7 figures... he knows what he's doing.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

no be wetin you want cheesy grin

No o. I only wan show the OP before the work o I nor know say many people they view the thread when need am I for just tell am to contact me personally. How I wan take reply everybody come they show them
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Warripikin08:

Bros I like this your comment. Thunder fire legit shit there. Nobody cares about you oo. Do you your yahoo dey go. I believe say that guy fit even dey support all this stupid heartless politician. I dey kick against this yahoo stuff before but I come realize say Nigerians are hypocrite. Dem wan make boys beg or make boys the same level with them. Na these type of people na you go see they endorse and support corrupt politician during election. After them don mess up every where with their instant gain mentality dem go come DE preach give boys make dem nor hustle. Thunder fire hypocrite.

Nor mind them bro. Them think say Nigeria be like Yankee when them get many per hour jobs when be part time. No matter where you they for Yankee you must see work do or something online to do. Even as a student there government pay you. They encourage talent and create platforms, imagine you go see full tutorial on how to become a computer programmer online for free but for naija they nor they encourage shit, imagine weiten then give best graduating students. Useless things them. Then one person say make I come hustle legit bring creative ideas when Nigerian government nor send you. Na how them go take iskamize the country return boys to stone age and make them powerless buy stripping them off their power. Why you think say them they arrest yahoo Boys they collect their property and money well well these days? Government wan disarm the south region make money nor they flow and render us defenceles for their agenda. Stupid country and hypocrites. Abeg if you wan learn the work. Drop your control for my email I go add you up joor. No time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
brandon180:

??

Omoh I go create whatsapp group then add all of una. Make una they patient. I they busy well well so make una relax as una many when wan know the work so I nor fit reply one by one I go create group then add all of una

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

No o. I only wan show the OP before the work o I nor know say many people they view the thread when need am I for just tell am to contact me personally. How I wan take reply everybody come they show them

you don buy market, finish what you started. nevertheless, keep to low profile,
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Warripikin08:

Bros I like this your comment. Thunder fire legit shit there. Nobody cares about you oo. Do you your yahoo dey go. I believe say that guy fit even dey support all this stupid heartless politician. I dey kick against this yahoo stuff before but I come realize say Nigerians are hypocrite. Dem wan make boys beg or make boys the same level with them. Na these type of people na you go see they endorse and support corrupt politician during election. After them don mess up every where with their instant gain mentality dem go come DE preach give boys make dem nor hustle. Thunder fire hypocrite.

can the gee boys target politicians and leave people who suffer alot to make their money alone

If they can.... I support them 100%

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Jamestown123: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

He's a sweet man and calls me 'baby'...
Yeah... U only after the money baby..
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
Yeah... U only after the money baby..

Lol !
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by xapo(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

Which site you they hustle for dating?
drop ur email let me send it for you
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Flamezzz: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by realest2(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

Omoh I go create whatsapp group then add all of una. Make una they patient. I they busy well well so make una relax as una many when wan know the work so I nor fit reply one by one I go create group then add all of una
boss abeg holla me when you don do am
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
realest2:
boss abeg holla me when you don do am

https:///K6HBOcpj4xaLN1XTIfC96b

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Flamezzz:

I'm laughing out here. You asked for it but I won't advise you to desert them. Lots of Niggas are suffering, especially graduates and most of these guys out here shouting legit ain't even ready to help them. Mofos they are.

Told you earlier, pick out their contacts, fix them up on a group, no private message, do what you have to do for them, leave the group ON for questions.

And don't forget, work with only serious folks...those who can get out of their comfort zone to do what they gotta do.

And don't forget to stay safe. Street ain't got civilians so you better be a soldier. Peace.

Na so bro done the group thing. Thanks for looking out for a brother.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2019
xapo:

drop ur email let me send it for you

Join my group https:///K6HBOcpj4xaLN1XTIfC96b

Then msg me personally

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Jamestown123: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Lol !
But i guess thats not u on ur profile... Abi if na u tell me make i join the alhaji train to oo
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by realest2(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

bro, the link isn't working
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
But i guess thats not u on ur profile... Abi if na u tell me make i join the alhaji train to oo

What's your net worth ?
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by hardebaur(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2019
krattoss:
Hahahahaahahaha..going thru comments here made me roll on the floor..

Common folks..there is story to every shiit..

Man gats pay bills, family gats eat..
Street gats pay.

Of y'all bragging rights..none of y'all ain't shiit cos em real G's been out there grinding all day..got no time for online faceless beef..so I believe..y'all mudafuckin rookies...take me to court.

Street don evolve...if u doing dating, mehn u still living in 90's..gotta upgrade.
Datings dey pay Wella but common..ain't got that patience..

Phishing and credit card s da truth..

And for y'all holier than thou Mofos..y' all can go choke on ya uncle's di'ck..aint no saints in da streets.

Ain't nothing stopping these money..guess that's all am saying..

Ama bounce..

Big bro let me know more on whatapp bro.
+1(281) 544-023221
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by emmydiamon(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Please which legit online business can i start with 50k? Or what App can i develop that will be fetching me money daily.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Jamestown123: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

What's your net worth ?
Hahahahaha...... Dangote don't even know his networth. U ready to roll dm me.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by renod(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

brooo, I don reason you first after the op, abeg no do me like this you don dey answer other Gee's for here
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by ArticleBeast: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

I'm only fronting for someone.. still more than you chewing gum boys make on this forum. The industry is worth a lot to the owner 7 figures... he knows what he's doing.
From your reply, I know you are a broke boy. Not worth a banter...bye boy

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
renod:
brooo, I don reason you first after the op, abeg no do me like this you don dey answer other Gee's for here

I Doon post the group link. Just check my post now you go see am
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:

From your reply, I know you are a broke boy. Not worth a banter...bye boy

Bye dear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by renod(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

just saw this....link not working bro
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by kinibd(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

Monkey go chop banana make you sleep until investors go come from faraway land grin

OK..as i chop my banana and dream, you continue dreaming that you make more than bankers in Nigeria, you infact make more than the CEO, even more than the Board members....idiot.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by seanwilliam(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

can the gee boys target politicians and leave people who suffer alot to make their money alone

If they can.... I support them 100%
it will get there soon
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by wickedtuna: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nigga you definitely pained. Enjoy playing with your foreign investors. In the end you go still deceive them carry their money run. If people in charge of treasury account of an entire organization who entrusted it to the care of that individual because he showed humility. Then na come you. You just they run your mouth here cause you never see opportunity and you are super pained about it. Notice how you keep referring to me carrying girls with my money? Shows you desperately want to bang hot girls with fresh pussy but your story state of penury won't let you.
very positive vibe you get..lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.