Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? (876 Views)

Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! / I See This On My Dog Please What Will I Do / What The Breed Of This Dog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by 4ckyou: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
This happened to my dog, what's the course and what can I do to treat him?
Cc. Seun

Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by Lloydthesaint: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's worm keep rubbin that areas with kerosene and bath your dog regularly
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Use your mouth as suction.
That's one way to get rid of the worms.
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by johnnyn1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Press them all out..
Then take her to vet for injection..
Your Vet knows what to do...
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by johnnyn1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
This simply means you don’t give your k9 friends adequate treatment..
4ckyou:
This happened to my dog, what's the course and what can I do to treat him?
Cc. Seun
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by Melchizelite(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Press all the worms out. Get condemned engine oil and rub there morning and nignt. Get coconut oil and make the dog drink enough quantity from it.
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
use oil to rub its body den leave it small then press dem out
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by KevMitnick: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
They look like bot fly larvae. You need to surgically pull them out.
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by sassy91: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
remove the worm and put methylated spirit in the hole using a syringe without the needle,then keep it away from flies.
Re: This Happened To My Dog, Please What Can I Do? by Mckandre(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2019
See comment, Awon veterinarians

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days Does It Take A Caucasian Dog To Deliver / Good Day... Saint Bernard Puppies Available At Ibadan / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.