Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! (795 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Do You Agree? “it’s Foolish To Pay A Woman’s Transport Fare” / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
If your goal is marriage, why date for such a long time!

You have no one to blame but yourself.
If things doesn't work out.

Stop wasting time.
Find out what the relationship status is!

2 Likes

Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
I agree.
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
JjBankys:
I agree.

Chop knuckle cheesy
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
I totally agree.

Imagine that silly guy breaking up with d lady after 5 years! Jeez
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingRango:

Chop knuckle cheesy
lol grin grin
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I totally agree.

Imagine that silly guy breaking up with d lady after 5 years! Jeez
Women also do the same thing to men as well. undecided
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by mezarddinny: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
must every relationship lead to marriage?

so if you dump a man 2 years after dating because he didn't propose, what is the assurance that you will see a new man in another 2 years? abi you think you can just go inside the market and pick men to marry?

nigerian ladies rush Into marriage too much that is why they suffer a lot in marriage because they would rather get physically and emotionally beaten daily by their husbands instead of getting a divorce

6 Likes

Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
JjBankys:
Women also do the same thing to men as well. undecided
mostly guys. What lady wanna waste her time like that?
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Another sad miserable person showing their desperate state of mind......as if there ever was a timeline as to how long it takes to fully discover someone AND be read to marry them. When it comes to marriage, some people (especially women) are deluded and their opinion rarely should be taken into account.

ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
True, but how long doesn't matter, there is no time line for dating, it works out for some, it doesn't work out for others.

1 Like

Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by luvyaself95(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sometime You Don't Marry Who You Love But Who Love You... and They are anything in anything.. Nothing lead to something and Something lead to worst thing... Not everything we are sure of happens the way we expect because nothing have assurance infact all things are risks.. my one cent..
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by catwalq(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Every r/ship is unique, there is no "one size fits all".
Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Romeo3(m): 2:15am On Jul 06, 2019
All I can tell you is that there are people who dated for less than two years with crashed marriages and there are people who dated for 10 years with perfect marriages.

Every aboki to his kettle...

2 Likes

Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
mostly guys. What lady wanna waste her time like that?
what do you mean by mostly guys?

You never see or read where a guy will sponsored a lady to school from her year I till her final year hoping to Marry her, only for the lady to tell the guy say him no be her kind of man,or two of them
no they the same level again? undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2019
JjBankys:
what do you mean by mostly guys?

You never see or read where a guy will sponsored a lady to school from her year I till her final year hoping to Marry her, only for the lady to tell the guy say him no be her kind of man,or two of them
no they the same level again? undecided

Noted. Both sexes are culprits. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bb9ja: Tuoyo and Seyi Have Been Evicted. Tacha may go, read / How To manage Rejection From Girls As A Young Man Or Boy / What Are Relationships Turning Into.......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.