Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless (5404 Views)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by akankemi1(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2019
M back to original whatsap...gbwhatsap has ban me tire. Miss downloading status though embarassed
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by agent9(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
akankemi1:
M back to original whatsap...gbwhatsap has ban me tire. Miss downloading status though embarassed

Use status saver
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by blacq2009(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Slymonster:

I have not been banned yet.. lol although not gbWhatsApp I use but the other which is far stronger
Yowhatsapp was bae until they banned me.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by nurez305(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reeoman:
I swear normal whatsapp is boring asf.
1; dark mode/dark theme, with the normal whatsapp it not possible. The normal white and green color as actually become and eyesore for me to use again
2; remove image compression, I can send pictures up to like 20mb with my whatsapp. Cause I removed the compression part.
3; easily save status, you don't need any third party app or you going into your file manager and finding the status folder.
Last but not the least, moded version are actually a perfect hidden place for people like me that don't want to chat, you can be online and whatsapp shows you offline and your last seen can be frozen like mine now is around February 2
All this are still not enough to risk your data to unofficial or pirated app. The only thing that make sense is frozen your last seen which I think you can set it up on normal whatsapp by deactivating it permanently
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Reeoman: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
nurez305:
All this are still not enough to risk your data to unofficial or pirated app. The only thing that make sense is frozen your last seen which I think you can set it up on normal whatsapp by deactivating it permanently
You right tho.
But as you know whatsapp server doesn't store your messages, you message stays on your phone.
The whatsapp mods are not tampering with whatsapp message server in any way, if they do so, everybody using mod won't be able to send messages cause the server code as been compromised so it won't go.

And that of disabling your last seen permanently, the only thing it will do is not make anybody check your last seen, but this one here actually froze it, like there is a specific date on it.

You can confirm any this in whatsapp beta forum, no whatsapp mod can access your data.

If someone needs your data they will need to hack through whatsapp message server

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by nurez305(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reeoman:

You right tho.
But as you know whatsapp server doesn't store your messages, you message stays on your phone.
The whatsapp mods are not tampering with whatsapp message server in any way, if they do so, everybody using mod won't be able to send messages cause the server code as been compromised so it won't go.

And that of disabling your last seen permanently, the only thing it will do is not make anybody check your last seen, but this one here actually froze it, like there is a specific date on it.

You can confirm any this in whatsapp beta forum, no whatsapp mod can access your data.
If someone needs your data they will need to hack through whatsapp message server
good then
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by GuestLog: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
There is a function in dual phone settings that can clone WhatsApp, I have 3 WhatsApp in my phone.
please enlighten me.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by mahkanjuh: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by SocialJustice: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
please enlighten me.
I use Samsung, in my phone it is

Settings-->Advanced Settings-->Dual Messenger.

You will see list of all apps that can be cloned.

The setting might be different on your phone but you can Google 'dual sim phone WhatsApp' add your phone name to the search. In my case I added S7edge because that's my phone name.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by GuestLog: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
I use Samsung, in my phone it is

Settings-->Advanced Settings-->Dual Messenger.

You will see list of all apps that can be cloned.

The setting might be different on your phone but you can Google 'dual sim phone WhatsApp' add your phone name to the search. In my case I added S7edge because that's my phone name.
Thanks for the info, I use a tecno camon x pro. I don't have the feature in my phone.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by SocialJustice: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Thanks for the info, I use a tecno camon x pro. I don't have the feature in my phone.
Oh, that's sad. Tecno self.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by acedsportsng: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reeoman:
I swear normal whatsapp is boring asf.
1; dark mode/dark theme, with the normal whatsapp it not possible. The normal white and green color as actually become and eyesore for me to use again
2; remove image compression, I can send pictures up to like 20mb with my whatsapp. Cause I removed the compression part.
3; easily save status, you don't need any third party app or you going into your file manager and finding the status folder.
Last but not the least, moded version are actually a perfect hidden place for people like me that don't want to chat, you can be online and whatsapp shows you offline and your last seen can be frozen like mine now is around February 2

Bro please can you gimme the link for that pubg community?
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by oladele239(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
acedsportsng:

Bro please can you gimme the link for that pubg community?
Pls add me to your telegram or WhatsApp link is not working
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by oyekanwahab(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:

Download GO PARALLEL from playatore

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by malanado: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
my number have been banned up till now I have not yet been unbanned

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by fineboynl(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
malanado:
my number have been banned up till now I have not yet been unbanned
that one is permanently ban oh. its not the temporary ban.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by malanado: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2019
fineboynl:
that one is permanently ban oh. its not the temporary ban.
no permanent banned on WhatsApp they are just stalling my time as punishment
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Kingsaeedibn: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Am using yo whatsapp.. Make sense pa
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Siki355(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Am using yo whatsapp.. Make sense pa

hope d ban no go reach DAT side

is it similar to GB-W?
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Kingsaeedibn: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Siki355:

is it similar to GB-W?

Ban no reach here o..

It's OK.. GB whatsapp got more customization than it
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Kingsaeedibn: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Siki355:

is it similar to GB-W?

ya
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by dusting79: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Download and install WhatsApp Plus if you want to use some extra features and functions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Nite Free Call Good For Conference Call / Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! / Amazing Smartphones Below ₦20,000 (20k) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.