Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? (706 Views)

Sex Life: How Danger Has Made My Sex Life Exciting / Oh My Life. How I Wish My Parents Were Still Alive / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by Finelinks: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
"When I grow up, I would be rich and would build houses and give to the poor "

This was one of my musings growing up. Now in my very late twenties, the dream looks utopian, quixotic and unrealisable. For I have no house of my own let alone one to give to the poor free or rent free.

Life can be uncertain.
The vulcaniser in his fifties, on the street, could have aimed to be wealthy but it never came to pass.

The 40 year old truck pusher could have struggled to be rich but it was never to be.

Life, some say, is best lived in the early 20s. For after then one might start shouldering responsibilities. This is worse if the family is not wealthy. And if one doesn't earn well, one might find oneself in a rat race, a vicious cycle wherein one lives from paycheck to paycheck-- with little or nothing to save and being stuck.

These days I am always downcast, thinking about my life, unsure of what the future holds. Indecisive. Uncertain about which option or decision to take. Many times , I have thought of migration from the East to Lagos, Abuja or even Canada.

"Pray to God for direction, they counsel.'

I have prayed yet nothing.
Does God really care?.
Are our affairs his concerns?
Is there anything like predestination or determinism?
Are some people designed or destined to be poor?
What does the bible mean when it acknowledges ---- both in the old and new testaments-- that the poor would always be there?

But wait, could some be termed rich if there are no poor?
How could be one be said to be tall if there are no short people?

I am confused, very.

How do I get rich and help people too?

How?

Really tired, I am.

3 Likes

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Money is d easiest thing to make,but keeping it

1 Like

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by KevMitnick: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Just find a skill and add value to people for a fee, be consistent at it, don't stop believing that you will be rich, the universe will see the truth in your motives and honor your prayer. May God bless our hustle grin

4 Likes

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
There is a widespread MENTAL DISORDER in Nigeria where everyone believe they will be rich... And instead of enjoying the little they have, they are busy wasting their time/energy/life on dreaming on being rich.... To the point where they start to do any INSANE act (money ritual, 419, armed robbery etc) to become rich at any cost.

WAKE UP NIGERIA.... The majority of you will never be rich, and it's ok, life goes on. Enjoy what you got, count your blessings, live your life the best you can and STOP DREAMING

4 Likes

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by Contumely: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
There is a widespread MENTAL DISORDER in Nigeria where everyone believe they will be rich... And instead of enjoying the little they have, they are busy wasting their time/energy/life on dreaming on being rich.... To the point where they start to do any INSANE act (money ritual, 419, armed robbery etc) to become rich at any cost.

WAKE UP NIGERIA.... The majority of you will never be rich, and it's ok, life goes on. Enjoy what you got, count your blessings, live your life the best you can and STOP DREAMING

You are an idiiot. This is evident in this post and some others.

Do you know that most human inventions were made out of the desire for wealth?

Do you know how capitalist economy works?

People tend to render top notch services and do unprecedented good things because of rewards attached to such ranging from fame to pecuniary benefits.

I repeat, you are a certified dolt. So disgusting and nauseates.
Spits.

1 Like

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by Trippledee(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2019
pesinfada:
Money is d easiest thing to make,but keeping it

How?

Enlighten me please, I want to learn
Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by Martinez39(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
@Finelinks

Read a topic of mine titled Hard Facts of Life.

You must learn to accept the things you can't change. You could still be lucky but if the sun never shines, accept and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Life:how Do I Get Rich Now? by adeboi1: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Finelinks:
"When I grow up, I would be rich and would build houses and give to the poor "

This was one of my musings growing up. Now in my very late twenties, the dream looks utopian, quixotic and unrealisable. For I have no house of my own let alone one to give to the poor free or rent free.

Life can be uncertain.
The vulcaniser in his fifties, on the street, could have aimed to be wealthy but it never came to pass.

The 40 year old truck pusher could have struggled to be rich but it was never to be.

Life, some say, is best lived in the early 20s. For after then one might start shouldering responsibilities. This is worse if the family is not wealthy. And if one doesn't earn well, one might find oneself in a rat race, a vicious cycle wherein one lives from paycheck to paycheck-- with little or nothing to save and being stuck.

These days I am always downcast, thinking about my life, unsure of what the future holds. Indecisive. Uncertain about which option or decision to take. Many times , I have thought of migration from the East to Lagos, Abuja or even Canada.

"Pray to God for direction, they counsel.'

I have prayed yet nothing.
Does God really care?.
Are our affairs his concerns?
Is there anything like predestination or determinism?
Are some people designed or destined to be poor?
What does the bible mean when it acknowledges ---- both in the old and new testaments-- that the poor would always be there?

But wait, could some be termed rich if there are no poor?
How could be one be said to be tall if there are no short people?

I am confused, very.

How do I get rich and help people too?

How?

Really tired, I am.

Acquire skills that are digital then teach it to people online or offline

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men Likely To Steal Your Woman / My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE / ATP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.