Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe (974 Views)

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by GistMore5: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Twitter users were so impressed with the transformation a woman achieved in just months that they tweeted at her asking for her weightloss secret.

The woman said she began her weightloss journey late last year. At the moment, she has gone from having a pouch to a flat tummy. Also, her skin doesn't have the flabs associated with sudden weightloss.

She said losing weight is the best thing she's done for herself and she went on to share her secret with her followers.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/ladys-transformation-and-her-weightloss-secret-leaves-twitter-users-in-awe

Re: Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by GistMore5: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by MotivateUrself(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice one OP I'm so delighted with this, I support this post with 5 Packet cabin biscuits and 4 crates of can malt to the fans in nairaland forum...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
wow beautiful i love this.this is an encouragement to ladies who are too obese. at least her curves are coming out.nothing attractive in being too fat and not to mention the diseases that comes with obesity.
Re: Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by czarina(f): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2019
MotivateUrself:
Nice one OP I'm so delighted with this, I support this post with 5 Packet cabin biscuits and 4 crates of can malt to the fans in nairaland forum...
This your comment brought back memories cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe by MotivateUrself(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
czarina:
This your comment brought back memories cheesy cheesy
Lol what kinda memories dear?

(1) (Reply)

dvtvr / Young Couple Embarrassed By People After Being caught in the bush Making Out / Uganda Out Of Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.