Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) (10781 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
A viral video of a woman allegedly cooking her vagina which was subsequently scrubbed with an unknown substance, has sparked controversy on social media.

Twitter user @dwealthofficial who shared the video, tweeted “Doctors, they’ve started doing facials for their vaginal ooo”

However reacting to the video, another Twitter user @spykierogue alleged that it is a 50 minute treatment and a soothing procedure.

It’s called a Vajacial. Facials for the Pum Pum. It’s a 50 minute treatment, that includes a cleanse, mild exfoliant, extractions of ingrown hairs, a soothing mask, then with a brightening serum or spot treatment. It’s a simple yet soothing procedure.

UK based Doctor @DrOlufunmilayo who reacted to the video, disclosed that new vajacial procedure can cause inflammation of the private part, irritation, skin infection, and if there is a vagina infections - may lead to pelvic infections and inability to have children.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/Video-woman-spotted-cooking-her-vigina-leaves.html?m=1

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2019

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Oluromantic: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't think it's what the Twitter user called it. I do know that after childbirth in some culture, the women are put through this procedure to melt out the blood and fats around the uterus as it returns to it's original (pre-pregnancy) size n shape.

This can't be a cosmetic process, orelse, deformation won't let her be able to open up her vagina before a man after a long time of doing this continually

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by BeStroNG(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Beosten(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Can a man apply for this kind job? Such a sweet video. The attendant doing the cooking is the heroine.
Dusting my CV already.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by czarina(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
It must be really soothing especially in this cold weather.
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oluromantic:
I don't think it's what the Twitter user called it. I do know that after childbirth in some culture, the women are put through this procedure to melt out the blood and fats around the uterus as it returns to it's original (pre-pregnancy) size n shape.

This can't be a cosmetic process, orelse, deformation won't let her be able to open up her vagina before a man after a long time of doing this continually

5 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Richdad50(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by itsme01: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin

you call them smelling pussv and they go to cure it, yet you are still complaining

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
I know of vagina steaming which is very old and benficial to the vagina & uterus but this one doesn't look beneficial... wetin dem de cook inside?

Modified *
Just seen the video and it's more like a warm massage and cleaning. No cooking there... we too sabi blow things out of proportion here undecided

8 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
The vigina look so soft,

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
grin
you call them smelling pussv and they go to cure it, yet you are still complaining
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Lightangel65: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
I have heard of this procedure, it's for serious infections
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Simplecity(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oluromantic:

wisdom wan finish you grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Birdeyeview: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
czarina:
It must feel really soothing especially in this cold weather.
I thought as much.
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Our foremothers did same
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Puregold3(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Awon next level slay Queens lolzz

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by nwakgr8: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Musa! Your eyes Don see o
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by YorubaKing: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Da'fuq? angry
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
nwakgr8:
Musa! Your eyes Don see o

Nah the kind thing musa dey like

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
hnmmm, what's the essence of doing that?
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by WildChild00(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beosten:
Can a man apply for this kind job?
Dusting my CV already.

Ashawo man grin
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by doctore212(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beosten:
Can a man apply for this kind job?
Dusting my CV already.

Please I need to apply too.
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Beosten(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
WildChild00:

Ashawo man grin

Job scarce for town na
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by nanauju(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
They have started again. The other time it was their skin they were cooking in the name of bleaching now this.

Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
doctore212:

Please I need to apply too.

Follow link above to apply, lol..
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by Ayobami7(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2019
na wa o
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by spafu(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2019
What?
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2019
WildChild00:

Ashawo man grin

Allow my guy apply can't you see the joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.