Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (33395 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2019
nairalee:
Well, for us that are #teamsachetwater #teamnylonisbetter #teamsachetwaterisportable #teamsaynotoplastic cannot be too bothered.

I don’t know, what is the difference between sachet and plastic ? They both made of polymers and neither is better imho grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by 12345baba(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Bad market
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by BabylonCruise(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
Most certainly counterfeit eva products by those
reverse engineers.Now the Yoruba company gets to bear the brunt while we all know who the real culprits are embarassed
See as the rotten foolishness in the sack of intestines inside ur skull is smelling everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Hoodbilonia: 6:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Na satchet water i dey drink now
I stopped using disposable water since u cannot clean inside of the machine which gathers a lot kf dirt.
Satchet water only. Blessed
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by BabylonCruise(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2019
starbuck:
My Igbo brothers don package this one put for market grin grin grin

Must you advertise your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by DrGud: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Swan bottle water remains the best.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by deltateam: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2019
See that mofo saying that he takes only pure water. As if pure water is safe. Its God that protects.

Anyway I am glad they reported voluntarily. That way its a team work and goodwill that matters.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by kennykg(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
NAFDAC is now working effectively in Sai Baba's reign unlike during PDP's 16 years reign of corruption.
God bless Buhari
do you of the tenure of Dr Dora akinyili?
do you know now 95% of their machines in their labs are not working ?
do you know they worked more and confiscated more fake items during the PDP period than APC 4years+?

get your facts right and stop all this party bashing, the elites don't consume all these products its we the commoners that do. so think about your brothers, sisters,father's, mothers ,friends and everyone you care about before supporting these political agendas .

have you noticed there are 3 different colors for bigi apple ?

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Sunsets: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Sunsets: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2019
You just that they are learning in those school. They are copying/photocopying notes at an advanced and sophisticated level.
Cmanforall:

Eva should be owned by nigerian Coca-Cola presently, right? If so, they should also look into their other products. It will be nice to also have them check satchet water in the market as some students have complained. But noting that these students are from Universities with biochemistry and microbiology departments, the students should analyse those suspected products and present results to NAFDAC and the public.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by materialproject: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Bad market
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by puffpuff: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
reverse engineers.Now the Yoruba company gets to bear the brunt while we all know who the real culprits are embarassed

EVA Water is a product of Coca Cola. It is not owned by Yoruba. Your ethnocentrism does not hold water.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by franugo(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2019
stinggy:

So the company will recall fake products?
Did you even read the news

Same thing on my mind..some ignoramuses just type whatever bile dt comes to their mind....reading the op would have Been too much stress for the inept buffoon
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by WhiteLavender(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
NAFDAC is now working effectively in Sai Baba's reign unlike during PDP's 16 years reign of corruption.
God bless Buhari

I'm very sure you didn't read the post, which work did nafdac do when eva came 'voluntarily' to report itself? Working effectively indeed. Anything to bash PDP and exalt your saint.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by sydneyboss(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

U just don't have sense... It has departed from you NEVER to return again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by candelanetworks: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
God bless Buhari
Do you even know what you're saying Do you know how effective NAFDAC was under Dora Akunyili of blessed memory? No NAFDAC boss have been able to match her feat since she left that agency. You don't have to play politics with everything please, it tells poorly on your person.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by ikennamadu1(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
God bless Buhari

Look at this iriat.. When Dora WAs combing the whole of Nigeria in search of fake drugs and products.. Shebi naa APC she be.. But wait who invent nafdac.. Make Sai baba scatter your scrotal sack there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by symbianDON(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2019
since May....and they are just recalling it grin I wonder if it is the empty bottles they are recalling or the people who drank the water....funny nonsensical people
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by okonja(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
This water is presidency's water for events in Aso villa, this will be a big loss for them and way to go for Nestle because FARO will not be accepted unto say na Atiku get ham
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad angry sad Handiwork of those Baztard immigrants from potopoto republic with their evil defelopment lifestyle

You type like a bast.ard from a bas.tard home you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by chukwuibuipob: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

i type like a bast.ard from a bas.tard home my father is a baztard
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by lexylexy(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2019
symbianDON:
since May....and they are just recalling it grin I wonder if it is the empty bottles they are recalling or the people who drank the water....funny nonsensical people

Don't mind them. In this same May, I bought that Eva, I noticed it had a very stale taste. The second time I noticed the same taste. I just stopped buying Eva since then. After all, there are like 10 other good brands I can buy from.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by tartar9(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2019
puffpuff:

EVA Water is a product of Coca Cola. It is not owned by Yoruba. Your ethnocentrism does not hold water.
Isnt the facility whose production is being put on hold in yoruba land undecided
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by lx3as(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2019
DrGud:
Swan bottle water remains the best.
Also Gossi water
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Babaken(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2019
When product is over rated this wish what you get big thanks to NAFDAC
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by mamatwiny(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2019
The quality control officers of Eva water should be relieved of their positions asap. What nonsense!
I guess they were sleeping on duty.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by DateMynd44(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2019
sydneyboss:

U just don't have sense... It has departed from you NEVER to return again
. grin grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by erickjany: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
PRESENTATION:
A setup like this would do for water purification, because one can’t trust these companies again.

When you’re left with no choice then you have to drink what is then available grin Ekp people will understand with the amount of water we drank there, we was lucky to escape cholera self.
Pls how can I get the quinix water purifier?
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by follock007(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
4 by 4 Uranus aka Tammuz of doubt always spraying toxic chemicals in the minds of public whom he is supposedly serving. Kuddos
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Mrjo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
God bless Buhari
we have more fake/substandard products in the market now than before, is like part it's part of the effectiveness
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by gbeseun(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
lexylexy:

Don't mind them. In this same May, I bought that Eva, I noticed it had a very stale taste. The second time I noticed the same taste. I just stopped buying Eva since then. After all, there are like 10 other good brands I can buy from.

The water didnt really get way to end consumers aside few ones am sure,but we must commend coca cola for this bold step and ways to curb sabotages.
However,the water is still the best because it passes theough series of purifucation proxesses which you can never get in the open vottled water market,
This is just a one off and the company should be commended for being the best over the years.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by gbeseun(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
erickjany:

Pls how can I get the quinix water purifier?

With your puriduer,do you apply nitrogen?
So how do you preserve your water with just purifier while there are other invisible moles in water processes.

Give the company a benefit of doubt remember they have been into busuness years back and they have been winning since the 70s.

#iloveevawater
#teamevawater
#ilovestillwater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Profile Of Sexual Activities Among Adolescents In Nigeria / Your Urine Colour And Health Status / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.