Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (33263 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by gbeseun(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
mamatwiny:
The quality control officers of Eva water should be relieved of their positions asap. What nonsense!
I guess they were sleeping on duty.

Sabotages everywhere in nigeria
It happens to guinness sometimes ago while some igbo guys are producing fake guinness stouts in ikeja,if not for pokice eagle eye.
It can happen to anyone

But i still trust eva water and i love them and theie products
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by gbeseun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Na satchet water i dey drink now
I stopped using disposable water since u cannot clean inside of the machine which gathers a lot kf dirt.
Satchet water only. Blessed

The process is second to none,and you can always enjoy it with full confidence.
I love my eva
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by gassbee: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Even d plastic bottle itself is of poor quality
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by erickjany: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
gbeseun:

With your puriduer,do you apply nitrogen?
So how do you preserve your water with just purifier while there are other invisible moles in water processes.

Give the company a benefit of doubt remember they have been into busuness years back and they have been winning since the 70s.

#iloveevawater
#teamevawater
#ilovestillwater
I don't understand you
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thank God for this post. I was planning to buy a carton of Eva water tomorrow. Never again, its time to switch to another brand.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2019
erickjany:

Pls how can I get the quinix water purifier?

You can get that from Jumia, the one we have at home was marketed to us by someone, if you are in Benin your best bet to get it will be at Agbado market or 3rd market.
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by Kfed4ril(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
tartar9:
Most certainly counterfeit eva products by those
reverse engineers.Now the Yoruba company gets to bear the brunt while we all know who the real culprits are embarassed

Tribalism will make you not to move forward,
Didn’t you read where nafdac said that Eva actually reported the case to them,
And how is NBC a Yoruba company?
Re: NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl by tck2000(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2019
A setup like this would do for water purification, because one can’t trust these companies again.

When you’re left with no choice then you have to drink what is then available grin Ekp people will understand with the amount of water we drank there, we was lucky to escape cholera self.
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Your Urine Colour And Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.