Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) (59063 Views)

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Reffone: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Werey la awon people ye sha
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by ibkayee(f): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Even if it isn't a rat, the fact that he thought it was and still cooked it angry

JESUS IS LORD angry

4 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by sexdoll: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
tufiaaa angry
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by purplerope: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Chei okete Ni yen

You know it from the end of its tail looking white

E never big finish, but the frying no get pair, if u take that fried thing with garri Ijebu u go know how farrrrr

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2019
What the.... ?
Ewwwww!!
I could never!

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by tartarus(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Is it that most people on nairaland aren't enlightened?!. Wtf this is a RAT, a big unhygienic, city RAT! This is not a rabbit or a hare!! Use Google undecided
What kind of ignorance is this?!

12 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2019
All these arguments about nomenclature of a dead animal... No one is wondering or concerned about what an animal of bush meat proportions was doing strolling around the nigga's living room...

How unhygienic can one be to have such an animal living with him? Or did I misread what the Op put up there? undecided embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Oweku: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2019
jovialswag:
looks like rabbit

It's a rabbit .. U re correct..
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Oweku: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2019
ibkayee:
Even if it isn't a rat, the fact that he thought it was and still cooked it angry

JESUS IS LORD angry

It's a rabbit.. It has a white tale..
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Oweku:

It's a rabbit.. It has a white tale..
Even if it's a rabbit, apparently he thought it was a rat when he made it

2 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
That is Ofioto or Eluo

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by kapelvej: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
This is rabbit and not rat. What Oyinbo call rabbit is not found in our environment, so what do we now call rabbit.

We can't use Oyinbo definition of their rabbit as our own rabbit. The white tip tail rodent is our rabbit. Shikena!
God bless you bro
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by toms55(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Neither Rat
why are you even arguing blindly , this is called a pouched rat and clearly not a rabbit neither an hare

5 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Okete, Emo, eworo, Elekute, oya.

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Bros i know, what i am saying is has our hunters ever killed or caught what they made us call a rabbit?

Yes we have rabbit in our forest, I have bought rabbit different time from hunter on my way coming from eruwa in Ibadan . Hunter don’t like hunting for them because they are not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
ibkayee:

JESUS IS LORD angry
Lol
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by kapelvej: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

For 9ja na rabbit we dey call am.

Oyinbo nor fit dey name everything for us.

We call it Ofen'tor in Benin.

Na so them name one rodent guinea pig.

Call small scotland and wales wey nor reach 5 million each nation but call yoruba and igbo of 50 million each tribe.

Discover our own river call am river negro(niger),river wey we take dey bath and drink from many centuries ago.

See our own rabbit and call am pouch rat.

@op na rabbit you chop so, correct bush meat with a distinctive white tip tail.
your papa born you well. We finish this ofiontor for Benin as kids

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by ojkalito(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Bros i know, what i am saying is has our hunters ever killed or caught what they made us call a rabbit?
don't misinform others, we have people learning here. That's a rat and it has nothing to do with what Oyibo call rabbit

5 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Yes we have rabbit in our forest, I have bought rabbit different time from hunter on my way coming from eruwa in Ibadan . Hunter don’t like hunting for them because they are not expensive.
Bro you know "grassc utter" which category that one dey?
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
I know Rabbit, I know Okete, but this one is Rat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
this must be a tiv man from tiv nation (gboko)

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
toms55:
why are you even arguing blindly , this is called a pouched rat and clearly not a rabbit neither an hare

...and you parents where celebrating when they gave birth to you?

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by toms55(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
ojkalito:
don't misinform others, we have people learning here. That's a rat and it has nothing to do with what Oyibo call rabbit
Perhaps he is being sarcastic. This is clearly a pouched rat

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Continue deceiving yourself. We have it in Nigeria and I have killed this specie of rabbit through trap severally.

In fact, raining season is the easiest time to kill them.

1 Like

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by victorian(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Na Asin u eat so o

Op is the hunger that bad?

U had kill RAT! RAT ooooooo

I mean RAT! Kill, fry and eat!

Jesu!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by lilfreezy: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Naija sha. I see a lot of so-called educated people here calling that a rabbit grin. That is a fúcking rat and a rodent for that matter. Rabbit are not rodent, the physical characteristics are there for all to see undecided

7 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by toms55(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

...and you parents where celebrating when they gave birth to you?
Says a fool who can't even hold an intelligent conversation without insults. Anuofia

9 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
kapelvej:
your papa born you well. We finish this ofiontor for Benin as kids

Correct person...

2 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
This one na rat oh, see what buhari caused

2 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by SirLakes: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Na wa ooo

People can't differentiate between a Rat & Rabbit

SMH

That's a ferking Rat - Okete

There is Ekute - House & church rat
There's Emon too ooo

Chai, those days, we dey Hunt dos things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by kapelvej: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Correct person...
Bros I hail
Re: Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Ooooboyyyy, this guy they vex oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.