Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (22800 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by maestroferdi: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
The death of democracy took place about four years ago.
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by rottennaija(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
jchioma:
Keyamo should sh*t up jare.

The esteemed Justices shall make their judgment base on hard facts and evidences presented to it. So, let's chill and watch as the drama unfolds. The world is watching also. Justice cannot be denied on the bases of emotions or smear campaign.

Which world? The world don watch their own problem finish to come watch Nigeria own?
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Wayne4uall(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iphone 8 With full accessories all new... Universal unlock 130
In ondo state... 08065095308
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by rottennaija(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzzzzz Keyamo be talking as if they have not been bribing the judges grin grin grin

Even the body (NBA) knows that the Judiciary has been corrupt!!! So what Keyamo saying Of recent was a cry out from the head of the body.

Emphasis laid on how Buhari doesn't allow them to work independently

I warned PDP when they were rejoicing over Zamfara! The presidency deliberately let it off temporarily so that they can use it in a moment like this!!!

Keyamo himself has been involved in bribery scandal so why is he acting like saint As if such things does not exist especially in this regime undecided

Hypocrites!!!

He is reminding HE that the Supreme Court don't act on "pulse of the nation" but on the evidence before them. Then also reminded him that it's the same Supreme Court that delivered a judgment that favours pdp that is also delivering this judgment. So! It should not be a case of when the judgment favours them, the praise the Supreme Court and when it don't, they cry foul

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Rahimat27: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is a greedy and desperate man.even if buhari won thru rigging I still won't support him
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
OJay360:
Las Las Atiku will take that seat

FTC

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by keneck1: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
id911:
Kenyamo is a very useless SAN, I'll rather hire Lai Mohammed to defend me in court than this man grin
Your pain just started,Keyamo the great.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by keneck1: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
All Apc chieftains are dumb mofos.

When it come to spewing thrash about the opposition, they’re always quick to open their mouth. But they won’t open their mouth to advise the Fulani herder wrong-driving this vehicle called Nigeria.
Cry on boi
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by ogundeleai(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
id911:
Kenyamo is a very useless SAN, I'll rather hire Lai Mohammed to defend me in court than this man grin
.. Because of his divergent view from yours...
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by RichBoy247: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
id911:

Lai Mohammed is also a reputable lawyer. I guess you never knew, you thought Lai is a drug trafficker like your brothers.
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by id911(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
RichBoy247:

Lai Mohammed is also a reputable lawyer. I guess you never knew, you thought Lai is a drug trafficker like your brothers.

Did I tell you he isn't a lawyer? Didn't you read where I said I prefer him to that loquacious SAN? Maybe you expected me to hire your who.re sisters which I can't
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by badesco(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Keyamos end will not be palatable and disastrous.
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by chibestjerry(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
The last statement though Remember Zamfara hahahah
but why its it that when things don't favor the pdp its witch hunt same with the APC

i tire for 9ja
ATIKU REMEBER ZAMFARA THE SUPREME COURT IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK JOR
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
id911:
[/s]
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
badesco:
Keyamos end will not be palatable and disastrous.
[/s]
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by deomelo: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who's pulse is athiefKulooter talking about?

His ipob supporter's pulse or the majority that re-elected PMB @SAIBABA2019

What a born loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by naijajobx: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
For everything PDP throw to this APC government they have more than equal answers for them. APC when in opposition cried like babies that you snatched his biscuits, that the whole world pitied and listen to them. Let PDP contract lying machines used to disposed them from power on how to do the job of opposition......

Dem no sabi....

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by emilas1979(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Las las Buhari go hold power for Atiku till 2020 and supreme court will rule in favour of Atiku.Northern agenda. And North wins till 2028. common sense
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by emilas1979(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Las las, Buhari go hold power for Atiku till 2020 and supreme court will rule in favour of Atiku.Northern agenda. And North wins till 2028. common sense
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Basher8583: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
emmasege:
Atiku is only wasting his time in the tribunal. No justice is ever going to be served as long as the Daura tyrant is the C-in-C and the Sharia terrorist is the CJN.

In any case, it serves Atiku right. Didn't him and other aggrieved guys pull down the 'house' (PDP) just because they wanted GEJ out of power?

If only Atiku, Saraki, Kwakwanso and others had stayed and supported their party's candidate for another 4 years, democracy would still be alive in Nigeria and a generational mistake like Buhari would have remained with his sterile cows in Daura.

Sorry point of correction the definition of democracy is not stealling.

This why they say you should go to school and stop hoping on Yahoo Yahoo money
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by TemmyT002(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
id911:

Lai Mohammed will definitely lie me out of trouble

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC / Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos) / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.