Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. (17041 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Traders At Ariaria International Market Protes Against ₦‎21,000 Levy / Fire Razes Samek Line at Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2019
kingsaint:
Good morning nairalanders.My name is innocent and I'm a final year student of University of Nigeria. I'm currently passing through financial difficulties as my father recently suffered from stroke and much money was spent in his treatment. This has made me unable to get money to fund my final year project research and I won't graduate if I don't complete my project. Pls help me, any amount will be appreciated. God bless you
UBA

Kill yaself biko
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2019
I'm in need of urgent finances at the moment, any good-spirited individual should help out any amount will be helpful ranging frm 500 to 1k. I promise to pay back the money.
UBA.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Olorunnim: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
69MissedCalls:
I pray they don't disgrace the super chickens today embarassed
Forget that thing super eagles would Eat Cameroon like the prey they are.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by deavicky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
So u didn't deem it necessary to show picture even if it's a picture.

1 Like

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by degamemaster(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Ariaria is that one a market??

or maybe is a market for ipob miscreants.

Hatred have impregnated you, I wonder what you will give birth to, maybe suicide/self destruct or outright terrorism.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by KanuSE: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
RAGGA40:
I'm in need of urgent finances at the moment, any good-spirited individual should help out any amount will be helpful ranging frm 500 to 1k. I promise to pay back the money.
UBA.

U get choice or na ya money?undecided

Beggars sef dey give specifications....nawa o! grin A total stranger promising to pay back...lol cheesy

Abeg go out there and look for any kind of job, don't be lazy. cool
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Ariaria is that one a market??

or maybe is a market for ipob miscreants.
undecided undecided

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by emmnprince(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Goddyj:
Ok congratulations Mr. Chairman. Please do well to restore Ariara International Market to the previous status.

Where is Ariaria market situated in Nigeria? Which of the states?
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by headz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
I blive but pictures still
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
KanuSE:

U get choice or na ya money?undecided

Beggars sef dey give specifications....nawa o! grin A total stranger promising to pay back...lol cheesy

Abeg go out there and look for any kind of job, don't be lazy. cool

thanks anyway that's what i'm working on but mind u there is no joc in damn jah forsaken dead materials as humans among it lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6.6 Million Bvns Not Linked To Accounts – NIBSS / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC / Fire Razes Otowodo Market In Ughelli, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.