Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group (1203 Views)

Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by IneedOT: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
I was using my wife phone and i was disturbed with the likes notifications from her Facebook comment on a particular group, i opened it to see what her comment was all about ,only for me to be shocked with what i read from that post.

A married woman was sick and her husband had to tell their pastor to come pray for his wife ,the pastor rape the wife and it happened another time when the pastor visit the man's house in disguise of praying for there family to avert evil ,the husband wasn't at home ,pastor rape the wife the 2nd time, now she is asking the women in that group what she should do as she is scared of opening to her husband and her husband refused her request for them to leave that church.

Below is the screenshot from the post, sexual abuse from pastors is getting out of hand

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Zombiekiller010: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2019
I'll keep on saying it, when i get married, my wife will never attend any vigil,only Sunday service and church anniversary, i will never allow her to get closer to any pastor, no calling of a young pastor Daddy, my pastor dare not visit my house in my absence cus ,if he do, i will change it for him, disgrace him and sue him, me ,my wife and kids will form our own church in our sitting room.i cant let this endtime pastors sexually harass my daughters and wife all in the name of Man of God,

Note: female genders are easy to manipulate or brainwhased , pastors have sweet mouth ,trick and some uses juju (talk and obey, Yoruba call it Mayehun).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by delishpot: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Let me reserve my comment.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Thinkdiffway: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Love and respect given to pastors is too much though, but at the same time I grew up seeing Nigerian married women fornicate, pastors turn shouldn't be later called rape.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by lilmax(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2019
rubbish

she over enjoyed it, she's having guilty conscience that's all

imagine, he did it the second time, with you alone at home but your brain didn't tell you to plant camera or a recorder

next her husband will call her she should go "home"(because he can't pray with you at the shop)

then she will go home waiting to be " pounced"

abeg go and sleep
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by JoannaSedley(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2019
lilmax:
rubbish

she over enjoyed it, she's having guilty conscience that's all

imagine, he did it the second time, with you alone at home but your brain didn't tell you to plant camera or a recorder

next her husband will call her she should go "home"(because he can't pray with you at the shop)

then she will go home waiting to be " pounced"

abeg go and sleep
Have you ever had something taken away from you forcefully at your weakest point Did you had time to plant camera or recorder? Except you are a clairvoyant that knows when something bad will happen or a seer, you never can tell.
We all sounding soo judgy until it is our turn.......

8 Likes

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
I am afraid that even if she tells her husband, he might not believe because of the pastor's hold.

She should set the pastor up and show proof to her husband.

1 Like

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
the first time she went to get him water she was not weak why is it that you became weak when he was pulling your pant

1 Like

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by nuelyoyo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
If she tells her husband, that marriage is dead.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by mysticwarrior(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2019
The first incident could be accepted as rape but the second one was consented. He raped her the first time at least that should send a strong signal to her of the kind of dangerous sex predator he is, going to your your home alone to meet that kind of man means she knew what she was doing, she should have atleast called a friend, relative, or go with somebody to the house and insist the person stays while the pastor pray for her, and she also said " I don't know if am enjoying it or not either" now questions really needs to be asked here.
1, does anyone enjoys being raped?
2. How would she not know if she enjoyed it or not, is she a baby?
3. As a full grown adult you didn't scream or fend him off, grab his balls, pushed, kicked, scratched his face with your nails, or even bite his ear when he was attempting to rape you for the second time?
4. Why didn't she go to her house to meet the awaiting rapist with weapons like dry grinded pepper, broken glass, or even a knife to defend herself and her husband's pride in case the pastor trys anything stupid?
5. why didn't she threatened the pastor that there are hidden cameras in all areas of the house to scare him?
Above all she used the word "sexed the hell out of me" and not raped the hell out of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Graduateacher(f): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians believe too much in religion this is why Pastors, Imams, Native doctors and other religious leaders take advantage. Don't be a scapegoat, how clean are some of these religious leaders before God? while on earth Jesus called many of them hypocrites, their character hasn't changed over the years, some even use charms for power. Serve your God, read your Bible, pray and do good. You don't need to depend on these people because many are as weak as you and I.

CC: please censor her face and name, unless she has chosen to reveal her identity. I think that's a closed group on facebook

1 Like

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Graduateacher(f): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
I'll keep on saying it, when i get married, my wife will never attend any vigil,only Sunday service and church anniversary, i will never allow her to get closer to any pastor, no calling of a young pastor Daddy, my pastor dare not visit my house in my absence cus ,if he do, i will change it for him, disgrace him and sue him, me ,my wife and kids will form our own church in our sitting room.i cant let this endtime pastors sexually harass my daughters and wife all in the name of Man of God,

Note: female genders are easy to manipulate or brainwhased , pastors have sweet mouth ,trick and some uses juju (talk and obey, Yoruba call it Mayehun).

You say females are easy to manipulate? can an average man resist a woman's advances? human nature is weak but rape is a forced action, only one party is willing not both so it doesn't often involve manipulation
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by mysticwarrior(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Graduateacher:

You say females are easy to manipulate? can an average man resist a woman's advances? human nature is weak but rape is a forced action, only one party is willing not both so it doesn't often involve manipulation
yes there are very desciplined men who can resist a woman's advance. If she is not sexually appealing to him there is nothing that woman would do to succeed in seducing that man.
A female friend was having issues and humbly requested to stay with me for a while and I obliged, then i wasn't into any relationship, when she came we would go out together, drink together, laugh together, watch TV programs together, eat from the same plate together but we don't FVCK, after taking her bath she would put on night gown revealing her clevelages, for inside my mind "i say see this one u think say na by like that" we slept in thesame bed for a month, and for night na so sha go trow shagalo come with her leg and her boobs make body for touch body, all the same I was not moved, pls note there is nothing wrong with me, a real man should have descipline, respect and self control, as we speak this lady respects and hold me in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Zombiekiller010: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Graduateacher:
Nigerians believe too much in religion this is why Pastors, Imams, Native doctors and other religious leaders take advantage. Don't be a scapegoat, how clean are some of these religious leaders before God? while on earth Jesus called many of them hypocrites, their character hasn't changed over the years, some even use charms for power. Serve your God, read your Bible, pray and do good. You don't need to depend on these people because many are as weak as you and I.

CC: please censor her face and name, unless she has chosen to reveal her identity. I think that's a closed group on facebook
..thats not the face of the poster, thats the admin .
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Graduateacher(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
mysticwarrior:
yes[b] there are very desciplined men who can resist a woman's advance[/b]. If she is not sexually appealing to him there is nothing that woman would do to succeed in seducing that man.
A female friend was having issues and humbly requested to stay with me for a while and I obliged, then i wasn't into any relationship, when she came we would go out together, drink together, laugh together, watch TV programs together, eat from the same plate together but we don't FVCK, after taking her bath she would put on night gown revealing her clevelages, for inside my mind "i say see this one u think say na by like that" we slept in thesame bed for a month, and for night na so sha go trow shagalo come with her leg and her boobs make body for touch body, all the same I was not moved, pls note there is nothing wrong with me, a real man should have descipline, respect and self control, as we speak this lady respects and hold me in high esteem.

How many Josephs are in the Bible? you're giving me your experience and you expect me to use just that personal experience to show that all men can withstand manipulation. Bro I don't think we can reason together.

1 Like

Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by mysticwarrior(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Graduateacher:

How many Josephs are in the Bible? you're giving me your experience and yoy expect me to use just that personal experience to show that all men can withstand manipulation. Bro I don't think we can reason together.
read you previous and subsequent post and listen to how disappointing u sound, u asked "can an average man resist a woman's advance?" Am an average man and I only share my experience to demystify your wrong impression on MEN, yes of course we can't reason together because evidence suggests you only aired your opinion out of unreasonable supposition.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Where is the Rape? Cause I'm not seeing it undecided
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by NoToPile: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
SMH @ Holyghost Fire is burning her angry
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Oyindidi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
A man raped you in your husband's house? This one serious, any man wey want bring that play near me is ready for his grave. I will kill him there! Not now that I'm old enough to defend myself.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
A man raped you in your husband's house? This one serious, any man wey want bring that play near me is ready for his grave. I will kill him there! Not now that I'm old enough to defend myself.

Even if not there, I will haunt him and take him out in the most barbaric way possible. I will make sure his family would faint when they sight his corpse.
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Oyindidi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Even if not there, I will haunt him and take him out in the most barbaric way possible. I will make sure his family would faint when they sight his corpse.
I'm angry at her weakness, it may not be rape. She won't feel guilty if she was raped. I have a weapon in my house, if someone start rough play the person is going to his maker. That woman allowed the pastor to browse her
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is too bad
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by toni4691: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Madam, the only way to handle this matter is to plant a camera in your house and show your husband his action if he returns to do the same . Do tell your husband without concrete evidence .
Re: See What A Rape Victim By Pastor Shared To A Facebook Group by nuelyoyo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
please tell us what happened to you when u were young and couldn't defend yourself wink

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Favourite Antinatalist Quotes /memes Here / Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her / Nin Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.