Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (70652 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Phenomenal16(f): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2019
ExpressBooking:

I am really sorry at your predicament but I won't generalize this issue. I married a nurse 8 years ago and till now she is the best thing that happened to my life. Give me the opportunity to marry 10 times and I will marry her over and over again
... This is sweet
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by MrCoker: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... Nah u sabi

okay bro. I see say the thing pain u for chest. cry
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Ilekokonit: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Are Nurses Promiscuous?

They are not more promiscuous than the average Nigerian runs girl of today. Even prostitute dey go Church and Female Medical Doctors have been arrested on Nigerian streets for prostitution. Most Nigerian women of nowadays between a certain age range can not be trusted and the more educated they are, the more sexually loose they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by mikaelzX(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2019
kalufelix:

Internally recognised Abbv.??

What is that supposed to mean??. UNEC is the name of a campus.

Wetin you no know pass you
What's wrong in saying the name of a campus is recognised within the campus and it's environment. Check Jamb brochure whether you will find any school abbreviated as UNEC. Whereas you would find abbreviations such as UNN, ESUT, and IMT
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. U r d bomb can I know u... 0 eight one two zero eight one eight four three eight
This one you are just dishing out your number to guys anyhow, am getting worried undecided
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
perryy:

My brother, believe it oooo. People told me same thing in 2010 but I ignored it and went ahead to marry a nurse. I'm still regretting my action. She was bringing men to the hospital to sleep with her overnight.
abeg send her parking asap.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by archat: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2019
fucckin fuckkers sonofabitchessss
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by onyxo76(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
nope, they are just like any other woman out there except that they are very neat and clean than most women ,i dated a nurse back in those days, very clean and shaven down there grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by ORACULUM(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
which Schol you de?
Phenomenal16:
...thanks dear
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. U r d bomb can I know u... 0 eight one two zero eight one eight four three eight
I will call you with the old number, can we meet in that same hotel again?
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by ibbo: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2019
mrblessed:
This question of yours is not properly framed. You clearly don't have substantiative evidence that nurses are promiscuous, why ask as if you are cocksure about the promiscuity of nurses? A better rendering of the question -- since you aren't sure about the versimiltude of the topic -- should read, "Why does the stereotype of female nurses' promiscuity endure, even when evidence, as your case study reveals, is widely incoherent and nakedly paltry?"
i like your use of words. Making it look academic.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Erastuslove: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Nollywood wan spoil Nurses market.... There a CHRISTIAN I MEAN SOUND BELIEVER NURSES VERY CLEAN...…… good for marriage and faithful pls.....I love Nurses.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Must you give everyone ur number? take your time because I can't share pussy with anyone.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

This one you are just dishing out your number to guys anyhow, am getting worried undecided
That's how she behave, I've already told her I can't share her with any nigga.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
That's how she behave, I've already told her I can't share her with any nigga.
Ahh who are you? shocked undecided cry
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:
Ahh who are you? shocked undecided cry
You don't need to know
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by alwaysdking(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Not all Nurses are that way. Am married to a Registered Nurse. There will always be some bad element among all professions.

All Accountants are stingy abi ?

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by emmyreelz(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2019
All these registered nurses/midwife that are carrying shoulder. hope u know that ur certificate is even lower than HND not to mention Bsc. it's even a bit harsh in paramilitary setting cos you will be started on a lower rank. so brace up y'all.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by iberrylee(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......am a student nurse and am not promiscuous
Hi beautiful, I'd love to be your patient I need anti-single injection
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by mrblessed(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
ibbo:
i like your use of words. Making it look academic.
Thank you.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Afamed: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
jealousy it wont stop me frm treating ur jaundice
Trainee , you are finding it extremely difficult to come out clear which institution awarded you the Bsc Nursing? Smh
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
You don't need to know
Phenomenal16 who is this guy? Tell me now before I hurt somebody undecided
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Afamed: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
emmyreelz:
All these registered nurses/midwife that are carrying shoulder. hope u know that ur certificate is even lower than HND not to mention Bsc. it's even a bit harsh in paramilitary setting cos you will be started on a lower rank. so brace up y'all.
No my brother, the current academic qualification of both the state and federal Nursing requires the Nurses to upgrade to Bsc Nursing ,which mean you have to attend federal or state university to obtain your Bsc Nursing, which is equivalent to degree, not all these schools of Nursing. It's only those in the class of Amatarasha that is still in the auxiliary/ apprentice /trainees level because they got their certificate from all these in house training in the private hospitals
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Phenomenal16 who is this guy? Tell me now before I hurt somebody undecided
Don't be stupid boy, you better go get a real girl in the real world instead of fooling yourself here. grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2019
iberrylee:

Hi beautiful, I'd love to be your patient I need anti-single injection
Lol Fool
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
Don't be stupid boy, you better go get a real girl in the real world instead of fooling yourself here. grin
Hahaha grin you think am serious I dey craze na play I dey play o but you sef why u con dey follow that babe upandan na
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha grin you think am serious I dey craze na play I dey play o but you sef why u con dey follow that babe upandan na
Swear say you never call that number? gringrin she looks like someone that I've had sex with, I don't know if she's the one or not Cuz it has been long.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
Swear say you never call that number? gringrin she looks like someone that I've had sex with, I don't know if she's the one or not Cuz it has been long.
Aswear I no call di number grin I bet you did? truth is I believe the lady in that pic is not the person behind that moniker, but I like dark brown skinned girls with petite boobs and apple butts sha undecided grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Aswear I no call di number grin I bet you did? truth is I believe the lady in that pic is not the person behind that moniker, but I like dark brown skinned girls with petite boobs and apple butts sha undecided grin
Nope I didn't, sha things like this happens here, some girls here use other people pictures here without there consent; even some males create female monikers to deceive gullible and perverted males on this forum.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
Nope I didn't, sha things like this happens here, some girls here use other people pictures here without there consent; even some males create female monikers to deceive gullible and perverted males on this forum.
Very true, am aware of that

But come o how you go f*ck girl con forget her identity? undecided
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Very true, am aware of that

But come o how you go f*ck girl con forget her identity? undecided
It has been long sha, and she looks like the student nurse girl, same complexion and height, or perhaps, maybe they are look alike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.