Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (70800 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... Nairaland is filled with lazy youths... I bit u r un employed
I'm not lazy girl, am self employed, so I have all the time in the world to chat because I'm my own boss, and no one can boss me around.

Why don't you come let's have the hot sex we had before, you know how sweet it was right?
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingsteve:
Even if you've guys have banged before, you shouldn't be kissing and telling especially on a public forum.
Not cool at all.
You can do better!
Just kidding bruh.. grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....... I don't swear oga....... U Bleep boy.. Bleep off here.... U wish...... U think am loose.... Oga I av taste..... Gerra here......
Are u ok... Like mentally sound... Or are u having hallucinations..... Pray against SPIRITUAL WIFE. ..
Lol all these insults for me grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... And do I like Kim?
How can u Bleep someone u met online
I never told you we met online, we met physically in Enugu back then when I visited a friend of mine, that's why I insisted it was you because you are both alike.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Kingsteve(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
Just kidding bruh.. grin
Better...
grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
I never told you we met online, we met physically in Enugu back then when I visited a friend of mine, that's why I insisted it was you because you are both alike.
... M tired of mentioning u... Suit urself

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by dammy98(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Broz fear dem nurses if you no wan get HBp...
Ire oo
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Amatarasha can you please explain how this dead lover of yours is walking around like a living person again?
u re nothing but a big cow with horns.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... M tired of mentioning u... Suit urself
That just proves me right, anyways am gonna call you later so we can fix things right. grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
dammy98:
Broz fear dem nurses if you no wan get HBp...
Ire oo
Like phenomenal16 abi? grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by MChaze25(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......am a student nurse and am not promiscuous
You ain't promiscous and one of your spagetti hand is falling like Okeke can come and pull it down abi?
I don't believe you
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
MChaze25:

You ain't promiscous and one of your spagetti hand is falling like Okeke can come and pull it down abi?
I don't believe you
.... Haha haha..... U r not serious.. Its d style
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
executive12:

So only the Nurses abort pregnancies? Are you sure the girl your bros will eventually marry will not have aborted in the past?

You are speaking out of context, Nurses are certified oloshos, Only a small % are good women.

FYI he eventually married a good girl
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
U guys be mistaking auxillary nurses for registered nursescheesy. Na auxillary nurses dey carry dat promiscious nature about them

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Afamed: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
lefulefu:
U guys be mistaking auxillary nurses for registered nursescheesy. Na auxillary nurses dey carry dat promiscious nature about them
You too like to dey shake the table. Auxiliary, Na dem by one get one free

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.... Haha haha..... U r not serious.. Its d style
Come to think of it, you said you aren't promiscuous and you are sharing ur number to random guys, and secondly you are not a virgin so I don't know why you keep deceiving yourself, what I hate in my life are hypocrites and pretenders.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rilley(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
MChaze25:

I don't believe you
She's just a liar and a pretender.

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

You too like to dey shake the table. Auxiliary, Na dem by one get one free
cheesy apprentice nurses dem cheesy. Na dem get mouth pass oocheesy. When real registered nurses dey yarn dose ones go still dey open mouth dey call demselves nurses. Go some quark hospitals u go see dem dey break groundnut shells and dey gossipcheesy. Tell me which time a professional nurse go get time dey jump from one d!ck to another when many of them dey busy studying to upgrade or jet out of the country. If auxillary nurse dare shook u injection then u go know d end has comecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jiang:

You are speaking out of context, Nurses are certified oloshos, Only a small % are good women.

u guys should stop mixing up auxillary nurses with registered nursescheesy.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Afamed: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy apprentice nurses dem cheesy. Na dem get mouth pass oocheesy. When real registered nurses dey yarn dose ones go still dey open mouth dey call demselves nurses. Go some quark hospitals u go see dem dey break groundnut shells and dey gossipcheesy. Tell me which time a professional nurse go get time dey jump from one d!ck to another when many of them dey busy studying to upgrade or jet out of the country. If auxillary nurse dare shook u injection then u go know d end has comecheesy.
Those Auxiliary aka trainees plenty wellla for Nairaland. And dem Sabi form like better person
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by samsam2019: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are nurses really promiscuous?

YES!
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy what's up where have you been khiaa asked about you grin

Ah, not possible.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jiang:

I hope you are man enough to repeat this when next you are ill and in hospital grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ah, not possible.
Why? grin she's cool with you na
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
chenzen:
u re nothing but a big cow with horns.

You are nothing but a hor.ny ghost.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Amatarasha warn your friend ooo before i go blow my cow horn trumpet for him head. grin

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why? grin she's cool with you na

Really? Let's ask her then.

@khiaa are you cool with me?
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Really? Let's ask her then.

@khiaa are you cool with me?
She's cool with you I know grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Deepfeel(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn why are you like this i mention you in a particular post introducing my new found crush you didn't even congratulate a brother , is dat hah u use to do undecided
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:
Bigcowhorn why are you like this i mention you in a particular post introducing my new found crush you didn't even congratulate a brother , is dat hah u use to do undecided

Sorry ooo. I just dey land.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rekhina(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

No my brother, the current academic qualification of both the state and federal Nursing requires the Nurses to upgrade to Bsc Nursing ,which mean you have to attend federal or state university to obtain your Bsc Nursing, which is equivalent to degree, not all these schools of Nursing. It's only those in the class of Amatarasha that is still in the auxiliary/ apprentice /trainees level because they got their certificate from all these in house training in the private hospitals
How did you know ? Pls tell us

ARE YOU HER EX - Kissing n telling already?
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

She's cool with you I know grin

Cool? yeah she is, only if she will come down form that her high horse she will be interesting too.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Bigcowhorn: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rekhina:
How did you know ? Pls tell us

ARE YOU HER EX - Kissing n telling already?

Bad girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.