Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. (558 Views)

France To Set 15 As Legal Age For Sexual Consent / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Goldenonyx: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, i was in a heated argument today concerning the age of sexual consent in Nigeria.

I always thought the legal age to be involved in any form of sexual intimacy was 18 until someone said Nigeria actually has the lowest age of consent in the world at 11..

When we decided to seek the help of Ifa (google), we got conflicting results. Some said 11, some said 18.

Please my fellow Nairalanders what does the constitution of Nigeria say about this?

Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Fadomero(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Even with that no change there some men na pussyhunger
Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Tolexander: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Seems like Sanni Yerima and his crew sponsored that bill before being passed into law
Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
the legal age is 18 even though those cow in the north always do otherwise because they are above the law
Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'm here to read lies..

We all know majority of us have had sex with under 18s before but they will say otherwise..

Or y'all mean to say Ned or Somandina have been raping Regina all this time

So boys are outlaws.. So the law doesn't cover boys

Hypocritica world
Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
The legal age is 18. However, those northern Muslim ba$tards can fvck anything in skirt, they marry underage kids and destroy their cervix and uterus with their uncircumcised preeks......

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A Killer? / Join The #1 Nigerian Christian Singles Dating Site / Free Food Support!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.