Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (12705 Views)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out / Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Look at this afonja from Auchi....
Stop embarrassing yourself on social media

Asari don't even know you exist
Foolish ipobian pig, how is he an afonja claiming d Delta?? undecided stay away from we d SS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
[s] Mumu before is it not a cursed state? You think I'm stupid like you ipob fools?

you go around screaming Biafra while your region is nothing but shilthole.?

give me stupid mention again and I will buried you Alive nonsense.[/s]
Sounding like a product of rape. Oshogbo miscrants feeling funky..

Go and slam your head on the floor face your nyashh to mecca. That's the foolishness your prophet asked you to engage in..
Dirty Yoruba Muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are a bloody Afonja....

And you must give your father's land for Ruga
Afonja kill u dia! undecided U re d Afonja here. Stay away from we d SS. D tribes of SS re not Biafra. Take ur madness to Israel where u guy claim to ve come from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frankdoz4:
We Ibibio people have always been part of Biafra. I remember when my grand father use to tell us how he fought Nigerian military as a young biafran soldier. Nobody can separate Niger delta from Biafra.
imposter spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop exaggerating your importance. This matter has been long settled during Avengers era.

We respect Ijaw right to ND Republic provided they won't try to step into a territory that is not theirs, the same way we respect Benin's right to their own country.

We don't want you people in Biafra, but we would always be friends. As long as you not bring your ND republic to PH, Asaba, Ahoada, we wish you guys good luck.
Are u alright at all?? Is d entire pH city Biafra in anyway?? Can u imagine! Ahoada ke Be kidding & decieving urselves ndi isoma, emene usoma! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
Afonja kill u dia! undecided U re d Afonja here. Stay away from we d SS. D tribes of SS re not Biafra. Take ur madness to Israel where u guy claim to ve come from.

See his cone head grin grin grin

We the south south grin grin

Go give your saviour land for Ruga first...

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by zibya: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
The whole country knows that ibos are only interested in the niger Delta for the resources on their land, and the Niger deltans will be the biggest losers If they accept minority status under the ibo in a phantom biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by alshalz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
I just came across this nonsense when I search about my ethnic group, I wanted to see if it was only mined they changed. I was amazed.

Igbos please what is the meaning of this? Is it by force to be Biafra? Can't we as a minority say what we are? I don't see Hausa or Yoruba people doing this to the minorities in their region.

Niger delta is and will never be Biafra. Igboland is small landlock erosion ridden region with no resources. Let that sink in.
This op is totally confused.What do you mean by niger delta IS and will NEVER be Biafra? You are a joy-killer,can't you allow us to be happy at least for today that we were favoured by only thing that put smile on our face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
Foolish ipobian pig, how is he an afonja claiming d Delta?? undecided stay away from we d SS.

Almajiri cow grin grin
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Sounding like a product of rape. Oshogbo miscrants feeling funky..

Go and slam your head on the floor face your nyashh to mecca. That's the foolishness your prophet asked you to engage in..
Dirty Yoruba Muslim.
You should know about rape na, because your igbo brothers are notorious for raping women up and down. while you sell your children in baby factories.

Evil people.

Stay dafvck away from Ijaw people, let us be, we don't want anything to do with you fraudsters leave us alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

See his cone head grin grin grin

We the south south grin grin

Go give your saviour land for Ruga first...
hug d nearest transformer, Rivers people gallantly do not ve land for ruga. We re not cowards we very strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
hug d nearest transformer, Rivers people gallantly do not ve land for ruga. We re not cowards we very strong.

Hug the nearest cow... Bloody almajiri
Stop claiming to be from Rivers.... With this kinda conehead

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
RTSC:
Fulani is decimating you people, and your only concern is biafra?

Don't worry, you will know your real enemies soon.
Igbos re parasitic just like d North, stay away from us lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hug the nearest cow... Bloody almajiri
Stop claiming to be from Rivers.... With this kinda conehead
issorite! undecided
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by drefe2real: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
zibya:
The whole country knows that ibos are only interested in the niger Delta for the resources on their land, and the Niger deltans will be the biggest losers If they accept minority status under the ibo in a phantom biafra
Everybody knows that. Even someone on the highest level of mumu will even be aware. My anger is that they think the tribes in the South South are so foolish not to see through their plans. And they sent the most foolish set of Igbos to spread their propaganda. I am yet to see anyone of them sensible enough to even try come up with convincing reasons why Biafra will be favourable to the average Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Efik, Ibibio, or Ogoni man. Instead they go about claiming that everybody against Biafra is an Hausa/fulan or Yoruba Muslim. Let them be living in their fool's paradise. Reality will strike them like thunder very soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim feeling funky...
An Ijaw man calling Bayelsa state a cursed state..
Your desperation is reflecting on your moniker....
Keep chasing shadow..Una full plenty for nairaland

Cc.. SouthEastFacts
ThatIjawboy is part of the yoruba moslem "our oyel" and "we the South-south" crew.

No waste your time on him, the dude prays in a brown roof mosque like BuhariAdvocate, Oyatz, GlorifiedTunde

He is from SAD WASTE, we know that one tey tey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Everybody knows that. Even someone on the highest level of mumu will even be aware. My anger is that they think the tribes in the South South are so foolish not to see through their plans. And they sent the most foolish set of Igbos to spread their propaganda. I am yet to see anyone of them sensible enough to even try come up with convincing reasons why Biafra will be favourable to the average Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Efik, Ibibio, or Ogoni man. Instead they go about claiming that everybody against Biafra is an Hausa/fulan or Yoruba Muslim. Let them be living in their fool's paradise. Reality will strike them like thunder very soon.
You are in sifia pains. Sorry

On position on Biafra is simple, Bia fara. Again, wetin concern a yoruba moslem with SS/SE matter?

Our sophistikated paranoid skull mining spineless moslems from a waste land really need help.

SAD WASTE is really a waste land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by zibya: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Every single major Niger Delta ethnic group has come out and in unequivocal terms clearly stated that they want to have nothing whatsoever to do with biafra, but the IPOB miscreants keep trying to attach themselves by fire by force. These people have no shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
You should know about rape na, because your igbo brothers are notorious for raping women up and down. while you sell your children in baby factories.

Evil people.

Stay dafvck away from Ijaw people, let us be, we don't want anything to do with you fraudsters leave us alone.
This yoruba moslem.

So you never tire with this your "we the SS" bullshit? Stop praying in a brown roof mosque, you no hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
zibya:
Every single major Niger Delta ethnic group has come out and in unequivocal terms clearly stated that they want to have nothing whatsoever to do with biafra, but the IPOB miscreants keep trying to attach themselves by fire by force. These people have no shame
We think sey buhari na olodo, but were wrong. Your own thick pass am.
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

ThatIjawboy is part of the yoruba moslem "our oyel" and "we the South-south" crew.

No waste your time on him, the dude prays in a brown roof mosque like BuhariAdvocate, Oyatz, GlorifiedTunde

He is from SAD WASTE, we know that one tey tey.
Punk boy cheesy grin you don't even have the balls to quote me grin grin

so you decide to use your shemales sister as a shield, typical Igbo all bark and no bite. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
Na them. Mark of yoruba moslems

We the SS, indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

This yoruba moslem.

So you never tire with this your "we the SS" bullshit? Stop praying in a brown roof mosque, you no hear.
Idiot where did I shout south south? you no they see my monkier thatijawboy or you they blind?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Punk boy cheesy grin you don't even have the balls to quote me grin grin

so you decide to use your shemales sister as a shield, typical Igbo all bark and no bite. grin cheesy
Lol

Yoruba moslems sha. Chairman "We dey South South" crew, mind yasef

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igbos are just shameless

Niger delta will never be Biafra, never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Idiot where did I shout south south? you no they see my monkier thatijawboy or you they blind?
You have been busted severally as a yoruba man. Igbobyblood, NnewiSuper and many Igbo monikers are operated by yoruba moslems.

So we are not surprised seeing the National Chairman, We The South-South Crew using ThatIjawBoy moniker. If you are Ijaw, you don't need to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by zibya: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We think sey buhari na olodo, but were wrong. Your own thick pass am.
At least the SS people are not olodos whom you can make a grab for their land and resources. Face it they have rejected Biafra and everything associated with It cos they see through your greedy land grabbing schemes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
Igbos are just shameless
Niger delta will never be Biafra, never
Yoruba moslem, your wailing never start

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
zibya:
At least the SS people are not olodos whom you can make a grab for their land and resources. Face it they have rejected Biafra and everything associated with It cos they see through your greedy land grabbing schemes
When do yoruba moslem started speaking for SS?

Every SS state has indigenous Igbos including in Bayelsa. Your sifia pains never even start

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by drefe2real: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
zibya:
They are a big embarrassment to themselves and their future generations. Just imagine the chest-beating Igbos begging the minority tribes in the Niger Delta to join Biafra. Shame on the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One / Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.