Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks (3888 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by AcuraZDX: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
A man who went viral yesterday after he refused to marry his girlfriend of 5 years has given reasons why he backed out of the relationship.

According to the man, they had only dated for four and half years and he complained that his girlfriend is hot tempered which is the reason he can't marry her.

The man who identified himself as YanBaba also used the medium to apologize to those his action has affected.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-in-viral-video-who-refused-to-marry-his-girlfriend-of-5-years-speaks/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by AcuraZDX: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
sorry oo
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Obviously she does

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Egypt sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Offpoint: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hot what? from the scenery I'm seeing on that picture, I believe him.

Zoom in the picture, analysis you'll get the answer.
Look the way she position her head, bend the neck inwardly, look her gestures.

Observe the lady beside her, how wide she opens her mouth cuz she can't believe many wards she's processing in less than a minute.

Look at the guy by the right, wondering "heeey which kind woman be this, see as her mouth the run tap, nawao"

Then the last guy in black, see how speechless he is like Michael Jackson.

Anyways, hot tempered ladies are turn on for me. They're my kind of ladies.

I love watching them yell, scream, nag, through things, break things, attempt sillies.

There's this unexplainable joy in your heart, when you revenge IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by delugajackson: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
And it took you four and a half years to finally realize this?

If you weren't down with her, why not tell her from the start than expect her to figure out the sh.it. Like that's such a bitchass move. Four damn years wasted on one individual. Where do women meet these kind of men? May God save our ladies from time wasters disguising as men.

7 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
This one dodged a bullet.

Hot tempered women are only good in bed.

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Jayslicky: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
The guy made the right decision, marrying a hot tempered woman is like inviting an assassin to assasinate yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
One girl is advising her not to put her eggs in one basket..

What if she doesn't even see a basket to put her eggs.. Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
i said it yesterday that the lady is not wife material,the girl wasted 4 and half years of his life.

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by MJBOLT: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
the lady may not even have eggs

GutsOverFear:
One girl is advising her not to put her eggs in one basket..

What if she doesn't even see a basket to put her eggs.. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
the lady may not even have eggs

Lol
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by medexico(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why do you have to break up in the open?
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
And this is news? Before you say COZA, e go reach front page
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
but when he was fucking that Toto, he overlooked the hot temper for over four, so who he come left the over bleeped pussy for angry sad
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by carter009(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cioccolata:
This one dodged a bullet.

Hot tempered women are only good in bed.
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hot tempered people always see every object in their surroundings as weapon when you infuriate them, and if God wants to punish you, he gives you one as wife, then you have the god of thunder at home instead of God.

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Hot tempered people always see every object in their surroundings as weapon when you infuriate them, and if God wants to punish you, he gives you one as wife, then you have the god of thunder at home instead of God.
You know them very well. I once dated a hot tempered girl who used my dumbells to break my TV simply because of some silly suspicion. After realizing she messed up, she said my calmness and quietness during serious issues always got to her nerves. I jejely broke up with her back then in university. I hate stress.

1 Like

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
You know them very well. I once dated a hot tempered girl who used my dumbells to break my TV simply because of some silly suspicion. After realizing she messed up, she said my calmness and quietness during serious issues always got to her nerves. I jejely broke up with her back then in university. I hate stress.

Hope when you broke up, she didn't break your head
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Hope when you broke up, she didn't break your head
My brother, the issues that followed the break up is a story for another day. That girl practically fought every girl I dated afterwards so tee I became babeless. I saw hell for Anita hand shaa. grin
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Yuceeluv(f): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2019
ALL FOR THE GRAM.
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by properties4sale: 1:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Big fools
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
And it took you four and a half years to finally realize this?

If you weren't down with her, why not tell her from the start than expect her to figure out the sh.it. Like that's such a bitchass move. Four damn years wasted on one individual. Where do women meet these kind of men? May God save our ladies from time wasters disguising as men.
Are you male or female?
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Woman: Marriage is overrated, happiness is more important #self_love. It is better to be single and happy than to marry and wish you were single.

Boyfriend: 'breaks up with her'

Woman: 'goes berserk, destroys property and insists he marry her'

3 Likes

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by jayextra(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Guy man decided to fleegrin
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
J111333:
My brother, the issues that followed the break up is a story for another day. That girl practically fought every girl I dated afterwards so tee I became babeless. I saw hell for Anita hand shaa. grin
Lmaoooo...
Hot tempered ladies are a turn on at first but most are insecure,so that's the snag...
Being quiet drives them mad too...that's what I use cuz the alternative is to be violent and beat them,n I will be quickly arrested for battery or even murder. Most times they try to set u off so they can blame u for assault. Keep ur cool and u win!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Hot temper. But y date her for that long?
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by nuelyoyo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Very typical of most women, when a man decides to break up, they tell the story as if the man is the monster. They will never admit to any shortcomings they had in the relationship.
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Staged
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by boss1310(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
worst thing you can do is marrying someone because you want to please him/her and the society,save yourself and partner from future agony by settling with the one you truly want
Re: Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Four years and half grin grin grin

Lawd have mercy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Have Sex? / MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) / Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.