Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) (3652 Views)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
WOMEN CAN NEVER BE YOUR WINGMAN!!

Women want to hype themselves with basically EVERYTHING at the detriment of men, if you as a man move with their notions, you are very f00lish infact and of course you are nothing but a pawn they will use in validating themselves!!

The real people who brought that saying "Behind Every Successful Man, There Is A Woman" were actually refering to the mothers of the 19th century when valuable women still roamed the earth. Yes even the mothers of this generation do not deserve to be applauded! All we have are slay queens and sexx dolls with ridiculous mannerisms, outrageous body counts and single mothers with chronic entitlement mentalities!!
Which one of these kind of women would you expect to be behind any man's success

Imagine a random thott with no sense of morality in the sight of her, probably smokes pot or shiisha telling me she will be reason woman behind a future successful man
Does that make good sense to you?!

Still Typing...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Anieke77(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
The fact is 50 50 well I go for women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Officialzito: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
True that, true that

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
The necessary condition for being a great man, at the very least is existence at least in the physical realm.

Since every man has literally come out of a woman.. his mother ..she is rightly to be credited for creating said necessary condition.
So yes behind every great man there is a woman..
Every man has a mom.So you get it?
That's the way I am gonna interpret that saying.. kiss
Modified:why did the guy(op) change his statement again? grin grin
This boy is so clueless.. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by gistray: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why they never ban this bitter soul of Nairaland.

Na your type the patronize Ashawo and runs girls pass.

Come online the form red Piller.

Listen!!!

If you are forming red Piller and you don't have moneY

You'll never have any girlfriend in this life or the next

What you can do best is sleep wi h ashawo.

When you start watching Animal documentary videos, that is when you'll know, naturally... Males are meant to care and provide for females.

Create red pill thread from now to next generations

Hate to women from now to next lifetime.

Men will always be provider and must woo a woman.

As a man you'll always be judge by what you have and the power you can control.

There's no amount of red pill on earth you cab swallow that will make women start flocking around you.

You must woo them.... Even if you're the most handsome person in the room.

At best only ugly girls u will attract.

You can't be broke and be forming red pill.

You'll die a virgin.

Stop hating on women for no reason.

No award will be handed to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Which woman?
Damn those species are pest
Them go milk and bleed you before them decide to leave you.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
A woman can be anything you want her to be. Most men don't understand so they resort to whining instead of getting the best out of her
Anyways all man for himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Back to what i really want to talk about today, women can never and will never be your wingman, do not believe societal notions, they will always be against men!!
At least we can be sure of the women of this generation, they can never help your growth, they only want to be there when you have grown, no woman of today wants to suffer with a man, they are neck long looking for an already made man to leech off from.

Behind every successful man is his struggle to build something up out of absolutely nothing, behind every successful man is his emotional, psychological, and mental strength to carry everything along not minding the pain it would cost him, behind every successful man is that/those biittches who left him in his years of slow growth!!

Why would i as a man, tear myself in half trying to build an empire only for people to acknowledge my success on some random biittch that i picked from the sideline because she is now attached ARE YOU MADT?

Still Typing...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Baitullah: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
If that woman ain't my mum, then that statement in and of itself, is stupid and gynocentric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Look, understand the fact that women know they have nothing much of value to offer men, so to cover up for this, they have to come up with more and more stupid notions to valid themselves and of course somehow create relevanse for themselves.
One of them and also one of the oldest most embeded lie in all of humanity is the stupidd lie that women are behind the success of the most powerful men of today when in reality, they only just came along the line!

Women DO NOT care about you, or your growth, they only care about themselves! What are they enjoying for being around you? What are you giving to them? How stressless would it be around you? Thats the question they ask themselves! Not how they can help you grow! This is why i recommend you don't get a wife when you already have the money, try getting a women during your years of suffering, if only she can stick with you that long, then she's worth it!

Still Typing...

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
But of course do you in your most insane mind expect to meet a woman like that today Exactly my point!

All women want to do today is sit at home and wait for a rich man to come pick them up and continue to fend for their welfare while she now sit in the front of the mirror all day trying to look peng!

If you as a man pick women like this of all the problematic women around, you are doomed for life, i promise you.
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

If You Are A Writer, Check My Signature For Jobs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
Which woman?
Damn those species are pest
Them go milk and bleed you before them decide to leave you.
You already know how it goes brother.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Somebody help me tell that insecure female with the fake male moniker in all caps that her pvvssy is useless to give birth to any "Successful Man" without a man's simen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Afrobasic(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
The gospel truth.

But the simps would never understand.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Somebody help me tell that insecure female with the fake male moniker in all caps that her pvvssy is useless to give birth to any "Successful Man" without a man's simen.
Quote me directly and stop crying..are you still pulling your hair off? grin grin cheesy

You think your insult will get at me huh..you hate when people counter you huh..baby boy..
Quote me directly and stop dropping petty comment.. cheesy
Keep clowning around.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Afrobasic:
The gospel truth.

But the simps would never understand.
This further proves by the way that everything a woman fluants was most likely given to her by a man!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
A woman can be anything you want her to be. Most men don't understand so they resort to whining instead of getting the best out of her
Anyways all man for himself
Spam boxes are places where garbage are dropped in right

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baitullah:
If that woman ain't my mum, then that statement in and of itself, is stupid and gynocentric
CORRECT!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
I Say Again, The Only Women Behind The Success Of Any Man, I Mean With Hand In Hand Collaboration, Are The Women 19th Centuries Downward, Only Few Are In The 20th, Emphasis On The Early 20s, After This Timelines, All You See Are Biittches With The Sole Intention Of Being Domestic Thieves! Women Who Want To Leech And Claim Strong And Independent Women Off A Man's Resources!

MEN, You Better Be Aware, Your Future Depends On It!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Modern Male Celebrites Especially In The Music World Understands This Concept, Marriage Will Always Be The Last Thing On Their Minds!!
They'd Rather Be Baby Daddies, They Know That Every Woman Are Looking At Their Money Not Them!!

The Best Thing For The Likes Of Davido And Wizkid Is To Never Even Think Of Marriage, Davido Should Be Thankful The Shinanigans With Chioma Did Not Work Out, Being A Baby Mama Is Where She Belongs!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
gistray:
Why they never ban this bitter soul of Nairaland.

Na your type the patronize Ashawo and runs girls pass.

Come online the form red Piller.

Listen!!!

If you are forming red Piller and you don't have moneY

You'll never have any girlfriend in this life or the next

What you can do best is sleep wi h ashawo.

When you start watching Animal documentary videos, that is when you'll know, naturally... Males are meant to care and provide for females.

Create red pill thread from now to next generations

Hate to women from now to next lifetime.

Men will always be provider and must woo a woman.

As a man you'll always be judge by what you have and the power you can control.

There's no amount of red pill on earth you cab swallow that will make women start flocking around you.

You must woo them.... Even if you're the most handsome person in the room.

At best only ugly girls u will attract.

You can't be broke and be forming red pill.

You'll die a virgin.

Stop hating on women for no reason.

No award will be handed to you

What's the reward or whats the gain of caring for a female

I hope, to you and other SIMPlified men its a sm€lly organ called kitten...
Bunch of weaklings....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sadly, SIMPs(sissy niggas) are vast compared to men of standards..
TRP, will forever be Golden!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Sadly, SIMPs(sissy niggas) are vast compared to men of standards..

TRP, will forever be Golden!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Its funny how someone could write a long note to simply prove that he is unintelligent??

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Women Themselves Keep Proving To Men Why They Need To Be Objectified! Topic For Another Day!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Godspihighlife: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Behind every successful man, there is a woman and thats our mother's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Behind every successful man, there is a woman and thats our mother's.
Exactly!
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
You didn't reply my email. I messaged you back about pc
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by Modecaih: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by gistray: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

What's the reward or whats the gain of caring for a female

I hope, to you and other SIMPlified men its a sm€lly organ called kitten...
Bunch of weaklings....

Ameoba.

Weakling kill u there.

To show care now means one is week?
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
gistray:

Ameoba.

Weakling kill u there.
To show care now means one is week?
Are you even male? Or just one of those insecure females in disguise?
Re: MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) by gistray: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you even male? Or just one of those insecure females in disguise?

I can bet you've never had a girlfriend since you were born.

U claim to hate women... Yet all your post is about them.

Since all your post is about women.

We can then deduce that you yourself can't do without women
Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Olosho Meaning Please? / I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.