Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award (55355 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Coldfeets: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
So like play like play, Mikelis Obi don take style become bench warmer for super chickens too?
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by hotswagg12: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sydney17:
OP, your English dey confuse me o! meanwhile, why is this coach putting Chukwueze on the bench? why is he not using Onyekuru? those two guys were our best players in Europe after Ndidi last season! if you good enough to play regularly in La Liga against the biggest boys, I wonder why you can't make an average Super eagle team
in as much I would prefer to play Samuel ahead of Moses Simon why don't we look at it from the coach point of view. Moses Simon is very good at tracking back and covering defensively for awaziem who is a more attacking right back and not too good defensively. That's why when shehu musa started the first match, Samuel chukweze played along side him because Samuel is more of an offensive player and barely tracks back to cover for his defender. This is my observation.
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by majamajic(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
South Africa is not easy man I would have preferred the Egyptians

the players and many Nigerians will go for South, Salah will have a good day with our defense and our fragile goalkeeper easily , me I prefer South , atleast we have good head to head against them ,
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
majamajic:

the players and many Nigerians will go for South, Salah will have a good day with our defense and our fragile goalkeeper easily , me I prefer South , atleast we have good head to head against them ,
and you think Percy tau no sabi ball..man SA guys are fast...Nigeria need to watch dier clips well...we ve not beaten them in 4 matches...so they are favorites to me...
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kudos to him, we are carrying the cup.
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by bigiyaro(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2019
GodSaklek:

Stop seeing it that way,Cameroon are too poor since seedorf take over in 2018,I will remind u of this message after Wednesday match, and hope u don't forgot how Nigeria find it difficult to defeat Madagascar
Mr analysis, gud morning! am waiting for your reminder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Grabs His Joystick, Responds To Fan Critics After MLS Game (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.