Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) (72423 Views)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by owila4luv(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2019
BenzEne1:

I'm sorry for you people. Una dey see as una dey reason dust sha? Instead of u guys to think of ways of limiting the excesses of your pastors on church members, you are here castigating Islam. Una no well o.
in every gathering of people or community there are always the good, bad and the ugly, it's not our duty to reduce pastors excesses although we can advice, the church is not the problem we are our own enemy. the kind of energy you used in castigating Christianity in a bid to make things better in your own opinion is strong and brainwashing, if only such strength is channeled to governance and bad leadership in this country, we would be flying on eagles wing now as a country.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by chubbyswit(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Just Pray for the deliverance of your Pastor's possessed dick. Your open letter is inconsequential.
shut up!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2019
You are only using this unique opportunity to get into the good book of Biodun Fatoyinbo, just like you did with Suleiman. You're all the same, criminals
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by foreshore(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2019
chubbyswit:
shut up!!!

Painment...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by mabea: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Just Pray for the deliverance of your Pastor's possessed dick. Your open letter is inconsequential.
This guy your mouth no go kee you. Lol
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Basher8583: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2019
Chanchit:
The guy should have at least wait to see where the thing will end before taking sides fully. He's not at all wise, the only way he won't get hit is if the pastor lose this battle or else he go hear am. And people like this always attend the "big" churches because of connection, I wonder which big church would welcome him with open arms without watching their back.
You see this is where you missed it. Going to church is not for connection but to have a personal relationship with God. If you have to go to church for connection then it is in effect a fake church...get it
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Jasen1:
Till now I still don't know the guy self

but now you have known him which means the writer have succeeded in making him more popular. Na dem dem
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Chanchit: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Basher8583:

You see this is where you missed it. Going to church is not for connection but to have a personal relationship with God. If you have to go to church for connection then it is in effect a fake church...get it

People weh know, know. I'm a Christian, I don't go to church for connection or else, I would be worshiping in one of the big churches around me, but over time, I've seen that many of them live fake lives. But people like this guy don't go to church for worshiping alone. He did all this for publicity, cos before now, I do not know him, however, the little fame he's gotten so far might still be his downfall.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by BenzEne1(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2019
owila4luv:
in every gathering of people or community there are always the good, bad and the ugly, it's not our duty to reduce pastors excesses although we can advice, the church is not the problem we are our own enemy. the kind of energy you used in castigating Christianity in a bid to make things better in your own opinion is strong and brainwashing, if only such strength is channeled to governance and bad leadership in this country, we would be flying on eagles wing now as a country.

You left the point about bringing Islam into this.

However sef, If we draw this conclusion on every terrorist organization operating falsely under the banner of Islam you guys will turn a blind eye and still generalize. That's "premium hypocrisy"
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Who was witness to the rape? Even if he raped, must his own be the dagger to bring him down?

How did the Akah guy bring Biodun down?

He merely asked that Biodun stepped down until things are made right again. For Christ's sake, this is not the first time that Biodun is in the news for all the bad reasons.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Akah Nnani was never a Disciple. He was just a seat filler in that church... Read my signature
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Akah Nnani was never a Disciple. He was just a seat filler in that church... Read my signature
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Femeto: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Stupid write up and writer. His the pastor his father?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by dreu2fine(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
so e shd not stand by d truth bcus e is a member,truth is a strong weapon,bros abeg so sleep
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.

Bukola stating it is not enough for people to judge without hearing the other side of the story. If u judge others without hearing the other side of the story Ure also a cult. Don’t u know?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by blackpanda: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
flourishing247:
To each his own. Let the focus be on Jesus!!! Focus on Jesus and you won't be disappointed by man

She was focussing on Jesus wen she was brutally raped
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Fenmark: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I stopped reading when I got to First of all,I would like to apologize to my amiable fans for not being around on Facebook for over a month I was like who dafuq is this one again?
an attention seeking sissy coming out to call out another guy for putting himself in the spotlight?
BTW, if everything turns out to be true and the pastor is guilty of everything, you were expecting everybody to lick the pastor's àss?
This one is a confused fella
Notting is wrong with his apology.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by MrMou: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
gfon:
Thats humans for you, when he was getting help from the church, he didnt protest that it was too much. The right thing he should have done was to let a court of law proove the man guilty before even crucifying him. Cause this case has two angles to it and we just only seeing the first angle
Which court of law? Do you know how extremely low the number of rape convictions we've had in Nigeria since 1960 is? Even if she's not able to get him convicted because she'll obviously have little or no solid evidence after all these years, does it mean he isn't a rapist? Can all the ladies coming out to accuse this man be wrong at the same time? Can all the people who say they knew of the escapades of this pastor while he was in Ilorin be wrong at the same time
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
You obviously misunderstood my post but because of your civility I will respond to you.

sweetrace:

How is Busola exposing the body of Christ?

Rape allegations in the church is an insult to a religious belief that claims it is the most reliable basis of morality. You might want to know that other victims in various churches have come out also. This exposes the level of rot in the church system.

sweetrace:

Do you hate Christ so much that when there is an allegation against one person, you go ahead to accuse the entire body? If a member of your family does something wrong, is society supposed to use the same brush to tarnish all of you?

I DO NOT hate Christ. I simply no longer believe in him. Rather, I hate people hiding behind an unproven entity to dictate and even worse, tarnish other people's lives. Apparently the church of COZA are behind Fatoyinbo. The extent they have gone to defame and lie against the victim proves this.

sweetrace:

Has Busola who accused a pastor of rape stopped attending church? Ask yourself some pertinent questions. Meanwhile, it is Busola’s word against the Pastors words.

So, Busola still attends COZA? Prove it.

sweetrace:

Neither one of us was there.
In a rape allegation, the victim is given the benefit of a doubt. Moreso, in an unapologetic patriarchal society like the Nigerian, a female victim is given the benefit of a doubt.

This rape issue has exposed a lot of other atrocities committed in the so-called body of Christ. Busola's case is just a template and a drop in the ocean.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by godblessuyirich(f): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
9jaBloke:
Yes, i slightly agree with the writer. If someone has really been a blessing to you, even if the person errs, you have to be very subtle and polite in addressing it...but you still owe the person the truth no matter what. Just try not to say or do it publicly or embarrassingly.

Akah Nnani reserves the right to do what he did. We don't know the amount of information he is privy to and we are not even sure of the magnitude of help he received from the pastor. We only know what some devoted COZA members have put out and they've all proven to be blindly supportive to the point of bandying falsehood. e.g. the claim that Pastor Biodun wedded the Dakolos.

Yes, we've had similar cases involving pastors and some have been exposed as false allegations but Pastor Biodun's cases are everywhere and this particular one is not just philandering, it's a Crimminal offence.

My advice: COZA members should lay low until this matter is fully determined. All these annoying and insensitive publications are not helping their Pastor's case.
THANK U VERY MUCH FOR UR POST, D GUY MAY HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT COS HE MAY HAVE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH BAD TALES ABOUT HIS PASTOR HENCE HIS DECISION.
THE WRITER IS AMONG D KIND OF PERSONS THAT SUPPORT BAD THINGS WITH GOOD EXCUSES. PASTOR SULEMAN CASE WAS FAR FAR DIFFERENT COS IT WAS NT RAPE, HOPE U HAVE THAT POLICE HAVE SAID THAT MOUTH CAN NOT REPEAT ALL THEY HAVE HEARD FROM OTHER VICTIMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by lionson3: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg, who know this one?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by amber222(f): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chanchit:
The guy should have at least wait to see where the thing will end before taking sides fully. He's not at all wise, the only way he won't get hit is if the pastor lose this battle or else he go hear am. And people like this always attend the "big" churches because of connection, I wonder which big church would welcome him with open arms without watching their back.
maybe d pastor don slam his wife too but doesn't hv d courage to tell people about it. he now uses Busola rape issue as an opportunity to leave d church.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Angrymode: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Trash!!! So he should continue to abide by evil right?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Rizan3349: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nigeria can never be better again... So you wrote this rubbish for the randy pastor to call you on phone just the way Sulieman did ? Mr .man park well, the actor didn't do any wrong by requesting that the pastor should step down till after investigation... Try to learn how to write an open letter, what you wrote here didn't speak well of you as a media personality you claim...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fenmark:
Notting is wrong with his apology.
not the apology... it's the “Fans” that caught me
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
This sort of response makes me doubt if some u ever attended any form of school.

Did COZA write this letter?
Did COZA officially said anything about the supporters of the accused?

But yet u find it difficult to with hold ur ignorance with all this childish things u write.

People like u just read one small nonsense booklet and think u know how the world operates. Others read books daily and understand not to take a stand and let the law handle things.

The problem of Nigeria is not "Illiteracy " but "HALF-EDUCATION ". That my friend is ur problem. Go and read what will give u sense. And please keep ur ignorant opinion to urself.

Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
You obviously misunderstood my post but because of your civility I will respond to you.

Rape allegations in the church is an insult to a religious belief that claims it is the most reliable basis of morality. You might want to know that other victims in various churches have come out also. This exposes the level of rot in the church system.

I DO NOT hate Christ. I simply no longer believe in him. Rather, I hate people hiding behind an unproven entity to dictate and even worse, tarnish other people's lives. Apparently the church of COZA are behind Fatoyinbo. The extent they have gone to defame and lie against the victim proves this.

So, Busola still attends COZA? Prove it.

In a rape allegation, the victim is given the benefit of a doubt. Moreso, in an unapologetic patriarchal society like the Nigerian, a female victim is given the benefit of a doubt.

This rape issue has exposed a lot of other atrocities committed in the so-called body of Christ. Busola's case is just a template and a drop in the ocean.

I did not say Busola still attends COZA. I said she still attends church. In any case, the accused or defendant is seen as innocent until proven guilty. It is not guilty until proven innocent. I Hope for your sake you’re never in a position where a false accusation is brought against you. I have been accused falsely by people I did not know. They later claimed it was mistaken identity after several years. I don’t know if Busola’s claims are true or false especially with all the loopholes in it. But I’ve learned to tread carefully when it comes to accepting accusations I am not privy to.
As for Christ, Christians are called to be Christ like and not like other Christians. But like everything else, Christianity is a choice.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
owila4luv:
you picture depict that of islam not Christianity! You're A Big Fool!

There was a time Christians esp Chatolic church murdered people in the name of religion. They were acting God's worriors and killed people who did not conform to their religious ideas. Even other Christians who opposed their ways were killed as blasphemers.
"Christians" have committed abominations in the name of God too.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

I did not say Busola still attends COZA. I said she still attends church. In any case, the accused or defendant is seen as innocent until proven guilty. It is not guilty until proven innocent. I Hope for your sake you’re never in a position where a false accusation is brought against you. I have been accused falsely by people I did not know. They later claimed it was mistaken identity after several years. I don’t know if Busola’s claims are true or false especially with all the loopholes in it. But I’ve learned to tread carefully when it comes to accepting accusations I am not privy to.
As for Christ, Christians are called to be Christ like and not like other Christians. But like everything else, Christianity is a choice.

Your case was a one-off thing. Now if several people keep coming out on the same accusation against you. I'm sure even you would pause and ask what you were doing wrong.

We both know how pastors are viewed in Nigeria. As demigods. A rape allegation is one too many. Now, when there are a lot against one man then something is amiss.

Thank you for your honest admission that Christianity is a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.