Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) (72441 Views)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Herod” who is in the North and [b]Keyamo who once supported the abduction and rape of his Urhobo sister, Ese Oruru because of Federal Government's appointment championed the attack while Sowore of Sahara Reporters got his o[/b]wn share of the accursed mone
I never knew Festus Keyamo was a Judas during that ESE Oruru saga? I wonder why he didn't defend that girl but was quick to handle Stephanie Otobo's case.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sulasa07(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.
Show the verse in the Quran where it says Apostates(Ex Muslims) must be killed.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by GhostWisperer: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Another rapist apologist and freeloader has come to rant.

Spiritual slaves everywhere! Nigerians still carry the false notion that pastors are spiritual fathers to the congregants grin

that's why they cannot be reprimanded when they go wrong and that's why they control people's wives, homes and families.

How this idiot got the idea multiple accused person like Fatoyinbo was betrayed still puzzles me. Won't it be betrayal only if Fatoyinbo was innocent?

But even his spiritual mentors have distanced themselves from him and counselled him to step down.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by lonelydora: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
pesinfada:
Fatoyinbo attracted all this to himself with his childish appearance.

As a rich man's son, that has always been his dressing. He is a 'label' man. That doesn't take away his spirituality
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by holuphisayor(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Why will he not protest against the pastor. The pastor is hiding under our failed and continually failing judicial system and his believe that money won't make him face the consequence of his actions.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
desiredhome:

How can you be supporting evil and expect others to be jealous? Are you not seeing the mockery these present day pastoprenours are giving to Christianity?
Mithcew

What is evil except an allegation. Do you know how many who have lost their lives based on allegations?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2019
I didn't bother to read the lorry load of TRASH!

....Take that randy god of men to a JOHN THOMAS counselling /REHAB asap!
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Dont you think that close friend knows alot that you dont know

I don't make friends easily cos am brutal when I reciprocate snitch.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by tomju(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Dear Utchaychukwu,
Your open letter did not address the fundamental issue of rape or sexual harassment and manipulation your pastor was accused of. Ese Walter-Sexual Manipulation and inappropriate sexual relationship(Adultery) 2013 , unbecoming of a "man of God".
Bukola Dakolo-Rape.(A minor cannot give you consent, if she does its called "consent by fraud)
Tunmise the anonymous lady(Rape in a foreign country where she worked as COZA staff)
Franca E (apparently a pseudonym) to avoid people like you "chopping her raw" -Former COZA staff who mentioned the name of a Lagos Hotel, booked for COZA pastor ,how he booked just room for both of them, how he tried to seduced her, how he took his pic in a towel with an erection blah blah blah.
There is yet another DR somebody...I cant remember her name now, the lady wrote how she turn down his offer to meet him in his hotel.
Oga, social media activist, would you kindly address these fundamental issues? Activism is not bias. Activism is about standing up for accountability, probity, equity and allowing the rule of law to thrive. That you choose to support your pastor does not make you an activist.,or even defender of the church or body of Christ! E-zealot? Maybe. Activists rise up to defend a course that favors the generality of the public. A course that is in the greater interest of humanity. Not a self serving Agenda of feeding one's "deflated" ego.
People like you are deceived into celebrating mediocrity and immorality even in the presbytery! Jesus Christ as Head of the Church is ashamed of people like your pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and you his supporter!!!. No wonder the scriptures said, Judgement will begin in the house of God. If you ever support immoral behavior then you are like him, a loser, a rapist! Afterall, the lady involved, at the first instance (Ese Walter) spoke up when she was tired of desecrating the presbytery, whereas your "Gucci pastor" was enjoying the immoral affair, no wonder he said" its a new level of Grace! What Grace? Grace to be adulterous? (1Cor 6:9-10) Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others. not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[1] nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. Mark you, he cannot preach to me, rather I will preach and teach him the scriptures. Yes, i mean it, I am very grounded in that. Anyone who cannot tell his brother when he is wrong that he is wrong is worse than an infidel.That is what you are. Pushing him to destruction. This is not about Ese Walter nor Busola or any other lady out there who is yet to speak up, who has so been abused by him, don''t get it twisted, its about a man who needs to honour the sacred institution called marriage or his ecclesiastical calling-that is if he genuinely has one!. (Heb 13:4) Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. Can your pastor ever preach that? No, he cannot. Its only prosperity that he is interested in. Sad. All the women accusing him of either rape or immoral conduct cannot be wrong while just him "Angel Gabriel's younger brother" is right. Better go and advise him to seek the face of God and cry to him with a repentant heart before its too late. When David impregnated Beer-Sheba and set-up her hubby Uriah to be killed in battle, did God not forgive him? As heinous as that crime of Adultery and Murder was, God forgave David. Only God forgives but the world does not. Secular law,will take care of that. That is not my business. My point is, its better to have a clear conscience and a good relationship with your maker, than the glitz and glamour of being revered before men, and end up in destruction. Stop stumbling others within the church body. Now let's listen to Jesus. At Mark Chapter 9 verse 42 he said "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea". Yes that serious. That's destruction, you cant survive that.
I pray you get my drift. your pastor will never teach you this.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Ambassador Tomju-Defender of the principles of good morality and shaming of the devil. grin (me sef i need title)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sylve11: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Jasen1:
Till now I still don't know the guy self

you wise...... grin

who him be? cool
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by gr8cany: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
When they seek favour from you and couldn't get it, the next is to dig up a century gone encounter that possibly was mutual just to nail you.

What is the essence of this accusation now
When you are happily married already
When you have three children already
When this was what happened many years ago and without you making or even trying to make a complaint to anybody.

I can never support desolated filthy claims orchestrated to garner self pity.

Those jumping so high with airfloat shoes to slaughter Biodun should ensure they are never accused of misdid( true or not true, blasphemous or supported etc) in their lifetime else karma is real.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by desiredhome: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What is evil except an allegation. Do you know how many who have lost their lives based on allegations?
Allegation does not mean someone is innocent, our people just believe that as far as you are a pastor you can't commit sin, forgetting they are still human. even were there is clear evidence
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by searay(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

What is wrong in the pastor stepping down to sort himself out... Deal with the mess and not drag the church in to it..

That's the position of the actor...

The writer is a terrorist and a rapist
I hope sooner or later you won't be accused of rape and you will be given no chance to voice out while everyone will be concluding that you are a rapist
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
This word Nollywood neophyte got me lol grin
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
This word "Nollywood neophyte" got me lol grin
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by BenzEne1(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
owila4luv:
you picture depict that of islam not Christianity! You're A Big Fool!

I'm sorry for you people. Una dey see as una dey reason dust sha? Instead of u guys to think of ways of limiting the excesses of your pastors on church members, you are here castigating Islam. Una no well o.

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by xtrim1: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
9jaBloke:
Yes, i slightly agree with the writer. If someone has really been a blessing to you, even if the person errs, you have to be very subtle and polite in addressing it...but you still owe the person the truth no matter what. Just try not to say or do it publicly or embarrassingly.

Akah Nnani reserves the right to do what he did. We don't know the amount of information he is privy to and we are not even sure of the magnitude of help he received from the pastor. We only know what some devoted COZA members have put out and they've all proven to be blindly supportive to the point of bandying falsehood. e.g. the claim that Pastor Biodun wedded the Dakolos.

Yes, we've had similar cases involving pastors and some have been exposed as false allegations but Pastor Biodun's cases are everywhere and this particular one is not just philandering, it's a Crimminal offence.

My advice: COZA members should lay low until this matter is fully determined. All these annoying and insensitive publications are not helping their Pastor's case.
I agree. The vigor with which Akah protested against Fatoyinbo shows that he is privy to more info than the general public. He probably knows many other victims and he is aware of the cover up done by Fatoyinbo's team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019
searay:
I hope sooner or later you won't be accused of rape and you will be given no chance to voice out while everyone will be concluding that you are a rapist

I can't be accused of rape... And will never be...

But in a situation where three random women speak up against same man and accuse him of same crime.. Know that something is definitely fishy..

I will not be surprised if more women came forward..

Tell the pastor to sue them for defamation... But he won't... He's on the defensive.. He had to step down first and do the politics behind the scenes...

Wake Up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by BenzEne1(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Show the verse in the Quran where it says Apostates(Ex Muslims) must be killed.

You dey mind these ignoramuses. Instead of them to handle their situation, they will find a way to blame Muslims for this soon enough.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by desiredhome: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
gr8cany:
When they seek favour from you and couldn't get it, the next is to dig up a century gone encounter that possibly was mutual just to nail you.

What is the essence of this accusation now
When you are happily married already
When you have three children already
When this was what happened many years ago and without you making or even trying to make a complaint to anybody.

I can never support desolated filthy claims orchestrated to garner self pity.

Those jumping so high with airfloat shoes to slaughter Biodun should ensure they are never accused of misdid( true or not true, blasphemous or supported etc) in their lifetime else karma is real.

I rest my case.
I hope you will say the same if it was your child or wife, in a society were you have no voice except you are in power/wealthy, many women are dying in silence for evil meted on them because nobody will believe them if they speak out.
Speaking out have relief her of her troubled mind.,.I think

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Generalyemi(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
pesinfada:

so dressing nice is childish.

I rebuke you
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Stillthebest: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
happybee:
I think say na only me...

Me too. I don't know him. He's actually not a true follower. A true follower will stay with his leader even in times of troubles. But this one wanted to make it to become famous. I pray his downfall doesn't come quick. No betrayer escapes it. If he wanted to stand for justice he should have seemed another means.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2019
All these are fore told in the bible concerning last days. Judgement is of God . He knows How to deal with matters parterning to His Kingdom.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Innobee99(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I never knew that people openly support Rapists..

Until today ....

Thunder fire this writer
What are ur proves that he's guilty....

Please I advise not to follow the multitude and jump into conclusion until the court decides.....Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by seniormallam(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2019
If I'm a coza member my response will just be; what happened is extremely sad if true but my prayer is with you pastor in this your time of fall,

If d matter too pain me, I will quietly exit the church, coza must not scatter because of a deed of one man, I don't ming PFN taking over the leadership of the church, but devil must not rejoice over coza .

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2019
undecided

1) When he mentioned Stella Damascus, why did he add that Stella stole someone's husband? Is a husband snatcher immune to rape? Should the rape allegations of a woman be disregarded because she is a husband snatcher? Irrelevant and emotional addition.

2) Akah Nnani MIGHT have seen something as an insider(former member) for many years. So let's not make scathing remarks about Akah. However, Akah could be sincere or opportunistic, evidence will tell but Akah has the right to table his account. However, why now? Why didn't Akah speak since? Was he gullible or suspicious in the past only for him to finally connect the dots in the last minutes? Evidence will tell.

3) Because Pastor Fatoyinbo helped Akah Nnani for many years doesn't mean that Akah shouldn't speak up IF he is certain, by virtue of evidence, that Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty. However, if there were no evidences and Akah Nnani's opposition is due to hearsay and blind believe then he is not bright. If his recent opposition to Pastor Fatoyinbo is because he wants to trend then he is cruel and evil.

4) So far, Busola Dakolo's claim hasn't been backed by evidence and Pastor Fatoyinbo shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The protesters are not bright — so are those who took sides.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Brain08(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2019
How's is appearance childish? Man that's his style/dress sense get that into ur skull.
pesinfada:
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Generalyemi:

so dressing nice is childish.

I rebuke you
pope star or pastor?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Brain08(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Generalyemi:

so dressing nice is childish.---- don't mind that idiyat, I smell envy from his end. Hypocrites ehhwhere.

I rebuke you
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by hyperflex(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
The writer wan trend. Best way is to provoke readers
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
bionixs:
you are very stupid. Do you know the pastor before? Were you there when the rape happened? Just hearsay and
You just concluded. People like you don't do well and never end well. Lots of people are there locked up in jail because fellows who have the ability said that they did what they never did. You have the ability to hide behind your Phone and join those who throw trash at people because we live in a clime where people getaway with character assassination
In order to make yourself look smart you just made yourself the most stupid Nigerian today. Did you see anywhere I condemned the pastor? Did you see me throw jibes at the pastor?
Innocent Or Guilty, Is Akah Ananni meant to lick anyone's àss?
Retards like you are the ones who have no say in their lives but will hang on to the thread of religion as if men of God are holier than Christ himself.
You would do well to fvck off with you dumb áss, I gave my opinion, I didn't ask you to agree with my opinion, but then again a fool will always show he's va fool anywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.