Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) (72424 Views)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
delishpot:

There was a time Christians esp Chatolic church murdered people in the name of religion. They were acting God's worriors and killed people who did not conform to their religious ideas. Even other Christians who opposed their ways were killed as blasphemers.
"Christians" have committed abominations in the name of God too.

You need not to have replied him. I have resorted to ignoring such thoughtless replies to my posts.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by chubbyswit(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Painment...
Wetin concern me? I'm just helping you to avoid God's wrath when he pours it out in full on those that has made themselves fools in this matter.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Truthbites: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
patorial:
Well, as long as we don't talk about that of pastor Chris anymore, this guy's case won't last long I'm sure of that

How but Pastor chris is a good guy nau
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Your case was a one-off thing. Now if several people keep coming out on the same accusation against you. I'm sure even you would pause and ask what you were doing wrong.

We both know how pastors are viewed in Nigeria. As demigods. A rape allegation is one too many. Now, when there are a lot against one man then something is amiss.

Thank you for your honest admission that Christianity is a choice.

But you don’t know the details of my case. It went on for several years. I was being accused by a horrible person who was bent on discrediting me. Actually totally destroying me. In her desperation she got her friends to spread vile rumors about me. Even when she was told I was not the person she knew, she claimed I was pretending: impersonating someone of good repute. She brought home to me that wickedness resides in some people. She’s never apologized or tried to clear the air. So, while rape is a horror that can destroy the victims life, false accusation is also a horror that can destroy its victim. I simply chose not to be a victim.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

But you don’t know the details of my case. It went on for several years. I was being accused by a horrible person who was bent on discrediting me. Actually totally destroying me. In her desperation she got her friends to spread vile rumors about me. Even when she was told I was not the person she knew, she claimed I was pretending: impersonating someone of good repute. She brought home to me that wickedness resides in some people. She’s never apologized or tried to clear the air. So, while rape is a horror that can destroy the victims life, false accusation is also a horror that can destroy its victim. I simply chose not to be a victim.

I'm deeply sorry you had to go through all of those.

So, do you think the pastor is innocent of the claims?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by useurkidney3121: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.
I would have said ur brain is d same as fish brain but i've come to realize fish has more little brain than u
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by flourishing247: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
blackpanda:

She was focussing on Jesus wen she was brutally raped

I guess you missed my point
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I'm deeply sorry you had to go through all of those.

So, do you think the pastor is innocent of the claims?

Thank you for the kind words. As for the pastors case, I really don’t know if he is guilty. I know there are aspects of Busola’s story that dont add up. But I don’t know if he raped her not. However, I feel taking the case to the court of YouTube is not wise. We have too many people with so much time on their hands who are ready to judge a case without having all the facts. Busola did not provide any evidence. Her tears are not evidence. In my own case, some of the ladies who were spreading false rumors cried like their hearts would break. Meanwhile they did not even know me. This rape case should have been taken to court or to bodies that govern churches in Nigeria. Both parties are married and have kids. Imagine Their kids being called names because of this case. Child of a rapist! Your mother was raped! Kids can be cruel and they listen to everything being said at home. Going to court would have protected Busola’s identity. Going to a governmening body would have protected both identities.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

Thank you for the kind words. As for the pastors case, I really don’t know if he is guilty. I know there are aspects of Busola’s story that dont add up. But I don’t know if he raped her not. However, I feel taking the case to the court of YouTube is not wise. We have too many people with so much time on their hands who are ready to judge a case without having all the facts. Busola did not provide any evidence. Her tears are not evidence. In my own case, some of the ladies who were spreading false rumors cried like their hearts would break. Meanwhile they did not even know me. This rape case should have been taken to court or to bodies that govern churches in Nigeria. Both parties are married and have kids. Imagine Their kids being called names because of this case. Child of a rapist! Your mother was raped! Kids can be cruel and they listen to everything being said at home. Going to court would have protected Busola’s identity. Going to a governmening body would have protected both identities.

I like to believe she was aware of the implications of speaking up before doing so. It probably explains why she delayed reporting the matter for so long. However, victim stigmatization should not serve as an excuse to not expose rapists.

Her story probably doesn't add up. But by the reactions of the church, the church members as well as the mentors of the alleged rapist and the alleged rapist himself, suggests that he's likely guilty. A rape survivor owes no one a convincing story.

I, for one, really admire her courage. Dragging a pastor in Nigeria is not a joke.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sabrohmp: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jasen1:
Till now I still don't know the guy self
he is in Jennifer diary
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Goldicon49: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Just Pray for the deliverance of your Pastor's possessed dick. Your open letter is inconsequential.
Shut your mouth you good for nothing hippocrate . Remember the Bible says do not judge or you shall be judged, well I guess you don't know what that means you beans-pie . Saul who later became Paul in the bible did more than rape and yet God used him and see all of una dy here dy talk anyhow about man of God . Even if he is not genuine lev am make God judge am nor kum dy lay curse onto your head for matter way you nor know how e take Happen oh . A word is enough for the wise
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Goldicon49: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

How is Busola exposing the body of Christ? Do you hate Christ so much that when there is an allegation against one person, you go ahead to accuse the entire body? If a member of your family does something wrong, is society supposed to use the same brush to tarnish all of you? Has Busola who accused a pastor of rape stopped attending church? Ask yourself some pertinent questions. Meanwhile, it is Busola’s word against the Pastors words. Neither one of us was there.
Tell them oh
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Goldicon49:
Shut your mouth you good for nothing hippocrate . Remember the Bible says do not judge or you shall be judged, well I guess you don't know what that means you beans-pie . Saul's who later became Paul in the bible did more than rape and yet God used him and see all of una dy here dy talk anyhow about man of God . Even if he is not genuine lev am make God judge am not kum dy lay curse onto your head for matter way you not know how e take Happen oh . A word is enough for the wise

See them oooo another Rapist just strolled into the Bull'eye... grin

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I like to believe she was aware of the implications of speaking up before doing so. It probably explains why she delayed reporting the matter for so long. However, victim stigmatization should not serve as an excuse to not expose rapists.

Her story probably doesn't add up. But by the reactions of the church, the church members as well as the mentors of the alleged rapist and the alleged rapist himself, suggests that he's likely guilty. A rape survivor owes no one a convincing story.

I, for one, really admire her courage. Dragging a pastor in Nigeria is not a joke.

In my opinion, Victim stigmatization can be handled by adults. Children? No way. She came out only when someone accused her of running round with pastors on social media. She is said to have told her parents and sister after her sister had a nightmare about it. None of them have come out to give credence to her accusations. The mentors, other church pastors, members of the church were not there when it happened. So I can’t judge based on their words or actions. Pastors are being accused of any and everything these days. They are an easy target for blackmail, discredit.... because they are expected to have really high morals. If Biodun Fatoyinbo was not a pastor, will the case have garnered so much attention? And it is not because busola’s husband is Timi. Remember the case of the Taxify driver and the actress? People were supporting the driver and asking the actress for evidence. Why is this case so different? Evidence is what is required here. She can get people to corroborate her story. Afterall, her sister was home when the rape took place. If the pastor is guilty, he should be found so by a competent court of law and not public opinion.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Goldicon49: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:

See them oooo another Rapist just strolled into the Bull'eye... grin
Yes Na . Na me Rape Your MaMa way she tk born You . Show some Respect Son .
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by naijamerican: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
This stupid christians are always exposing themselves. A pastor rapes people and the entire congregations supports it. No wonder these dumb chrsitians continue to suffer in poverty and strife.

SMH
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Vibesofnaija(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.

You are so right bro, People see it that way. But not God
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Jasen1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
sabrohmp:

he is in Jennifer diary

OK oo
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by dvalllis: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I stopped reading when I got to First of all,I would like to apologize to my amiable fans for not being around on Facebook for over a month I was like who dafuq is this one again?
an attention seeking sissy coming out to call out another guy for putting himself in the spotlight?
BTW, if everything turns out to be true and the pastor is guilty of everything, you were expecting everybody to lick the pastor's àss?
This one is a confused fella

I think what the post is meant to achieve is that a friend should remain a friend both at good or bad times. Whether the Pastor is guilty or not, the so called friends should not throw the fist stones.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Alezy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

you are not Christian neither are u a Muslim, u re just confused
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by oyinda1599(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

They must find a way to drag Islam into their problems.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Basher8583: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chanchit:

People weh know, know. I'm a Christian, I don't go to church for connection or else, I would be worshiping in one of the big churches around me, but over time, I've seen that many of them live fake lives. But people like this guy don't go to church for worshiping alone. He did all this for publicity, cos before now, I do not know him, however, the little fame he's gotten so far might still be his downfall.

True talk. I'm in full support of your stance
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Sunsets: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I never knew that people openly support Rapists..

Until today ....

Thunder fire this writer
So Fatoyinbo is called a rapist based on what?? the uncoroborated words of Busola Dakolo?? where is the evidence?? Me I know to my bones that Busola and Pastor B had an affair and the only reason why he cant defend the rape allegations is because he cant own up to d fact that he slept with her but RAPE? DEFINITELY NO
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chanchit:
The guy should have at least wait to see where the thing will end before taking sides fully. He's not at all wise, the only way he won't get hit is if the pastor lose this battle or else he go hear am. And people like this always attend the "big" churches because of connection, I wonder which big church would welcome him with open arms without watching their back.

Even his fellow industry people will be careful of him now. Man shot himself In the foot, soon he go hear am
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Airoflaw(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chanchit:
The guy should have at least wait to see where the thing will end before taking sides fully. He's not at all wise, the only way he won't get hit is if the pastor lose this battle or else he go hear am. And people like this always attend the "big" churches because of connection, I wonder which big church would welcome him with open arms without watching their back.
house on the rock

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Exodora: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Some people sef so because he helped him he should now support him okwa ya nu.
That is how they said pastor wedded Busola and Timi and Timi was once in the chore liars every where.
If the actor had committed the said crime would his pastor have supported him.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by owila4luv(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
delishpot:

There was a time Christians esp Chatolic church murdered people in the name of religion. They were acting God's worriors and killed people who did not conform to their religious ideas. Even other Christians who opposed their ways were killed as blasphemers.
"Christians" have committed abominations in the name of God too.
if you have prove and date to back up your claims am fine with it. i know at a time after Christ Christianity Was under treat of extinction and self defence is no crime anywere in the world. i know the warriors then were knights and they fought for survival to avoid extinction, thus it was not a terrorist act
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by delishpot: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
owila4luv:
if you have prove and date to back up your claims am fine with it. i know at a time after Christ Christianity Was under treat of extinction and self defence is no crime anywere in the world. i know the warriors then were knights and they fought for survival to avoid extinction, thus it was not a terrorist act

I am not talking about the knights. I know they fought to protect the holy land from Islamic invaders. Believe me I know more than you think. That was why I did not mention the crusaders in my discussion. Look into the Catholic (Church) history. There have been people burnt for their beliefs, the Spanish inquisition etc. You are not well informed. Do your research.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by patorial(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Truthbites:

How but Pastor chris is a good guy nau

I mean the case died and no one talk about it anymore
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by bionixs: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:
In order to make yourself look smart you just made yourself the most stupid Nigerian today. Did you see anywhere I condemned the pastor? Did you see me throw jibes at the pastor?
Innocent Or Guilty, Is Akah Ananni meant to lick anyone's àss?
Retards like you are the ones who have no say in their lives but will hang on to the thread of religion as if men of God are holier than Christ himself.
You would do well to fvck off with you dumb áss, I gave my opinion, I didn't ask you to agree with my opinion, but then again a fool will always show he's va fool anywhere
shut your gutter ramps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.