Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,815 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release (10688 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by General0847: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2019
yjgm:

I bet you mean the greatest of all time. Thanks for the admiration and encomium. This is plausible.

I must admit your come back game is strong. Goat
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by BigBizzy(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2019
are they not tired of vowing and deceiving themselves?
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by lanre316: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Leah made a terrible decision, if Peter who walked, ate, slept, lived with Christ... if Peter the man closest to Christ could denied him to saved his skin in times of danger and later became one of the greatest disciple, then who is Leah in faraway West Africa?

The Bible already said people perish because of lack of knowledge. No sin is not forgivable, not even denying Jesus (Under duress). Peter asked for forgiveness later and was forgiven.

You found yourself in the midst of Islamic perverted extremist, they gave you an option but you lacked wisdom.

JESUS will not send you to hell for denying him under duress, a statement you made under duress doesn't hold water, it's not from your heart.

By now if she's still alive, those Bastards might have raped her a million times. She might be nursing their child by now.

Don't quote me please, my comment is for people with extremely high IQ free from "Religious intoxication"

Exactly my thoughts. Many Christians have commited big big sins and got forgiveness. She should have tactfully "accepted" Islam under duress and then repent when she got back home. It won't even be sin as it was under a duress. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by dumahi(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Leah made a terrible decision, if Peter who walked, ate, slept, lived with Christ... if Peter the man closest to Christ could denied him to saved his skin in times of danger and later became one of the greatest disciple, then who is Leah in faraway West Africa?

The Bible already said people perish because of lack of knowledge. No sin is not forgivable, not even denying Jesus (Under duress). Peter asked for forgiveness later and was forgiven.

You found yourself in the midst of Islamic perverted extremist, they gave you an option but you lacked wisdom.

JESUS will not send you to hell for denying him under duress, a statement you made under duress doesn't hold water, it's not from your heart.

By now if she's still alive, those Bastards might have raped her a million times. She might be nursing their child by now.

Don't quote me please, my comment is for people with extremely high IQ free from "Religious intoxication"
Very soon, you'll eat these words. The last that was reported of Leah by a BH escapee was that she was healing sick people in the BH camp. Until you have something worth dying for, your life remains as worthless as death. Nobody is bleeping her. Cc: lanre316
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by baratech: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
We've heard this for so long
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
dumahi:

Very soon, you'll eat these words. The last that was reported of Leah by a BH escapee was that she was healing sick people in the BH camp. Until you have something worth dying for, your life remains as worthless as death. Nobody is bleeping her. Cc: lanre316
You sat on your couch, believing everything lies the federal government feed you...
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by lanre316: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
dumahi:

That's good news if true. It is my joy to see her return safe to her family, whatever the circumstances.

And excuse me, sir, dying is not the only way to be martyr. One could "die daily", living for others instead of self.

Some deaths are actually unnecessary waste of precious life and give no glory to God nor benefit to humanity.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Omeizadean(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2019
This girl by now for don become borehole, and breast well sagged from over sucking...
U all that make hero this stupid girl are bad parent, sisters, and brothers. Am sure none of u will advice ur kids or siblings to be like her in the face of danger.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by dumahi(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2019
lanre316:

That's good news if true. It is my joy to see her return safe to her family, whatever the circumstances.

And excuse me, sir, dying is not the only way to be martyr. One could "die daily", living for others instead of self.

Some deaths are actually unnecessary waste of precious life and give no glory to God nor benefit to humanity.
I haven't said it is honorable to be a martyr. What I said is that you should have something to live for that is more precious to you than life itself. As David said, "Oh Lord, your Love is better than life" (Psalm 63:3).
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by dumahi(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:

You sat on your couch, believing everything lies the federal government feed you...
You need to either go back to school or re-read what I wrote. How come you brought FG into this?
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by delishpot: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Yeye dey smell. If it was Zahra Buhari that was kidnapped wouldn't the whole of sambisa be torn down by now?
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by delishpot: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
yjgm:
Something is happening behind the scene that can't be divulge to the media. I rate this government high when it comes to tackling security issues in the north east. Leah Sharibu will soon be with us and her parents. I am optimistic.

If that was your sister or wife that was left behind... Would you type that thing you left up there after all these years?
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
No carry your madness cross my lane cuz I de give pills oo
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Benekruku(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
donziggyman:
No carry your madness cross my lane cuz I de give pills oo
[/s]
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
dumahi:

You need to either go back to school or re-read what I wrote. How come you brought FG into this?
Wonderful, so the escaped girl personally came down to your house and gave you the news. You didn't read it on the media.... wonderful.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by sweetilicious(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ijaycool:

Thank you my dear, something is happening behind the scenes, only that you are misreading the happenings.

The Government has been waiting for a time it may need to make the populace believe that it has a solution for our security issues. The advent of RUGA is the time. They need to buy our trust back, so they can fool us into RUGA. The currency with which they can buy our trust is Leah Sharibu . They always knew this, they kept her as a bait, a legal tender, an assurance...

Boko Haram are struggling to feed it's soldiers, it is scrambling for shelter, yet you want to tell me they will keep a defiant Christian girl under a roof and fed her (plus all medical attention it may require) for over 1 year? - please give me Krest.

She is in government-sponsored custody, she is been used as a bait. Now they will release her, we will (most likely as we are prone to do) sing their praise, then they will ask for our land for their cattle, then the cattle will ask for our farms, then their Masters will ask for our lives...

In a classic movie, the Government would have said to us "Leah Sharibu, or your Lives" with a short 9mm Gun pointed at our forehead.
You may be right
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by sweetilicious(f): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ijaycool:

Thank you my dear, something is happening behind the scenes, only that you are misreading the happenings.

The Government has been waiting for a time it may need to make the populace believe that it has a solution for our security issues. The advent of RUGA is the time. They need to buy our trust back, so they can fool us into RUGA. The currency with which they can buy our trust is Leah Sharibu . They always knew this, they kept her as a bait, a legal tender, an assurance...

Boko Haram are struggling to feed it's soldiers, it is scrambling for shelter, yet you want to tell me they will keep a defiant Christian girl under a roof and fed her (plus all medical attention it may require) for over 1 year? - please give me Krest.

She is in government-sponsored custody, she is been used as a bait. Now they will release her, we will (most likely as we are prone to do) sing their praise, then they will ask for our land for their cattle, then the cattle will ask for our farms, then their Masters will ask for our lives...

In a classic movie, the Government would have said to us "Leah Sharibu, or your Lives" with a short 9mm Gun pointed at our forehead.
You may be right
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nanop1: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
jchioma:
Is it possible that this girl could still be alive? I hope so. The inability to secure her release by the government is suspect.

Am not sure that girl is still alive..
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by dumahi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:

Wonderful, so the escaped girl personally came down to your house and gave you the news. You didn't read it on the media.... wonderful.
And, at your level of awareness, are media and FG one and the same thing? Admitting your mistakes makes you more honorable than defending them.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by saaron(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:

If a muslim made this ^^^ comment, then that is expected. But if a christian made the above comment, then He/She is nothing but HUGE disgrace to the body of Christ. These are the types that will sell their souls to the devil at the sight of a gun. If Shedrack, Meshak and Abednigo of the Bible are like the author of the comment above, God will not have saved them from the burning furnance. Daniel 3:8-18

NOTE: Human intelligence is foolishness before Wisdom (Jesus Christ).

Whether Leah is dead of alive, her story will continue to inpsire many all over the world to stand in Christ no matter what evil they may face.
He who risk his life for Christ will make eternal life even if he died in the process, and he who seek his life will lose it.
God bless Leah Sharibu.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
saaron:
If a muslim made this ^^^ comment, then that is expected. But if a christian made the above comment, then He/She is nothing but HUGE disgrace to the body of Christ. These are the types that will sell their souls to the devil at the sight of a gun. If Shedrack, Meshak and Abednigo of the Bible are like the author of the comment above, God will not have saved them from the burning furnance. Daniel 3:8-18

Whether Leah is dead of alive, her story will continue to inpsire many all over the world to stand in Christ no matter what evil they may face.
He who risk his life for Christ will make eternal life even if he died in the process, and he who seek his life will lose it.
God bless Leah Sharibu.
Lol, I understand...

Tell me what you understand about the story of Peter...

Go and read the story of Shedrack, Meshak and Abednigo, read it carefully from the beginning then come back and compare Leah story... then tell me that you understand in the two scenarios.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
dumahi:

And, at your level of awareness, are media and FG one and the same thing? Admitting your mistakes makes you more honorable than defending them.
Lol, it's pointless arguing with you...
you still don't answer the question I asked you.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by oloyedewaris(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Fake vow. see the speed with which that Saudi tramadol babe was released? that's urgency.
nigerians sha, always tribalistic
was it the same cases??
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Deepfeel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
How are we even sure she's still alive undecided cry
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
yjgm:
Something is happening behind the scene that can't be divulge to the media. I rate this government high when it comes to tackling security issues in the north east. Leah Sharibu will soon be with us and her parents. I am optimistic.
good, your daughter will be the next victim
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by lanre316: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
saaron:

God bless Leah Sharibu.

Mr Judge and decider of those who disgrace the Body of Christ, typing this on your laptop/smartphone from the comfort of your home is one thing, while doing what you wrote (practicing what you preach) in similar situation with Leah is another thing entirely. I despise fake hypocritical people. They preach what they cannot do. Some people are realists, while others are fake idealists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) / National Assembly Appoints Abimbola Ayo-Yusuf As Chief Complaints Commissioner / 2023: Ibadan Mogajis, Baales, Others Endorse Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.