Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release (10681 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Ijaycool(f): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Drabeey:

Change your kush vendor..... The last set you smoked aint too good.

First of, this is not a movie. Leah Sharibu is with BH as against your claim. Go back and read what you wrote, my guy no correlations. If BH couldn't feed leah sharibu, where would they get the ransom needed to keep afloat?

The more Leah uses with them, the more worried the international community will be and the more pressure they put on the government. This one don too watch Jack Bauer

You don't expect me to argue with you, do you?
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by BlackArab(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Long over due...hope its not lip service as usual.

For your (Tokunbo) German used D.I Bizhub printers/copiers, you may want to check my siggy.

Cheers!
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Inflammatory: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2019
jchioma:
Is it possible that this girl could still be alive? I hope so. The inability to secure her release by the government is suspect.
She is Bokoharam is govt. They know abaotit
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by General0847: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2019
yjgm:
Something is happening behind the scene that can't be divulge to the media. I rate this government high when it comes to tackling security issues in the north east. Leah Sharibu will soon be with us and her parents. I am optimistic.

You are lower than a goat.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by yjgm(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2019
General0847:

I bet you mean the greatest of all time. Thanks for the admiration and encomium. This is plausible.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Skmoda360(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Sirnuel:
Person wey dem go don Bleep tire, Prolly forcefully converted, not to talk of the trauma.

imagine if she is their daughter.

If I had the power I would gather all these polythiefcians in a room, from east to west, north to south and burn it down.

Let us start afresh.

Sadly tho, the leaders are a reflection of the people. bunch of selfish, greedy, petty thieves. yes you, I am talking to you reading this.
Truth be told you are almost right......
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by SOFTENGR: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Sirnuel:
Person wey dem go don Bleep tire, Prolly forcefully converted, not to talk of the trauma.

imagine if she is their daughter.

If I had the power I would gather all these polythiefcians in a room, from east to west, north to south and burn it down.

Let us start afresh.

Sadly tho, the leaders are a reflection of the people. bunch of selfish, greedy, petty thieves. yes you, I am talking to you reading this.
Truth is bitter. You just said the bitter truth. Poor leadership is the product of greedy followers who sell their conscience for peanut.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Elcashy: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Greetings mibro
tolakush92:
HAPPY 7TH TO ALL MENO WEY DEY GAME

7-7
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by onenaija001(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Leah made a terrible decision, if Peter who walked, ate, slept, lived with Christ... if Peter the man closest to Christ could denied him to saved his skin in times of danger and later became one of the greatest disciple, then who is Leah in faraway West Africa?

The Bible already said people perish because of lack of knowledge. No sin is not forgivable, not even denying Jesus (Under duress). Peter asked for forgiveness later and was forgiven.Read Mark 8:38, by the way it seems you're not even a Christian.
You found yourself in the midst of Islamic perverted extremist, they gave you an option but you lacked wisdom.

JESUS will not send you to hell for denying him under duress, a statement you made under duress doesn't hold water, it's not from your heart.

By now if she's still alive, those Bastards might have raped her a million times. She might be nursing their child by now.

Don't quote me please, my comment is for people with extremely high IQ free from "Religious intoxication"
Read Mark 8:38, by the way, it seems you are not even a Christian.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by SirLakes: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Since how many days!

Thunder, do ya work abeg
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by tfelicityk(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Politics...
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Fake vow. see the speed with which that Saudi tramadol babe was released? that's urgency.
What you said is true, Leah has been there for sooo long. This government is all about favouritism and not for the. poor masses....
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by awa(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Please someone close to FG should tell them to stop distracting us. If they want to secure her release fine if not fine....She has shown resilience
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by daroz(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2019
I know Buhari will never say this directly,na Osibanjo just forge this one talk, because I know that Buhari don’t give a fucck about non Muslims.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Leah made a terrible decision, if Peter who walked, ate, slept, lived with Christ... if Peter the man closest to Christ could denied him to saved his skin in times of danger and later became one of the greatest disciple, then who is Leah in faraway West Africa?

The Bible already said people perish because of lack of knowledge. No sin is not forgivable, not even denying Jesus (Under duress). Peter asked for forgiveness later and was forgiven.

You found yourself in the midst of Islamic perverted extremist, they gave you an option but you lacked wisdom.

JESUS will not send you to hell for denying him under duress, a statement you made under duress doesn't hold water, it's not from your heart.

By now if she's still alive, those Bastards might have raped her a million times. She might be nursing their child by now.

Don't quote me please, my comment is for people with extremely high IQ free from "Religious intoxication"

Your comment highlights an issue that has been with Chrsitainity right from the begining....

Centures ago, the Church had a problem....there were people who had , under pressure from the Romans, rejected the faith, while others had held firm and been martyred. The problem arose over whether the 'traditors' as they were called, should be recieved back into the Church.

Some sections of the church forgave them, some did not.

You are right to say that Leah would have been forgiven, but for some Christians, the concept of betrayal of the faith is in itself an unforgivable evil. Leah is one of those Christians. Personally, if I was in her shoes, I would have done the same thing.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by EternalBeing: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2019
OK.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2019
oga fg,action speaks louder than talk.if leah na muslim,we know wat would hav happnd long ago
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Selfish,greedy and petty thief you're partly right.
Lwkmd
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2019
It's crystal clear that FG are the sponsors of those bloody bastards of a thousands fathers. So what's the agreement for her release Probably the poor girl have been to their satisfaction. Spits on Hausa at large!
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Benekruku(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
CodeTemplar:
Fake vow. see the speed with which that Saudi tramadol babe was released? that's urgency.
[/s]
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Benekruku(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
donziggyman:
It's crystal clear that FG are the sponsors of those bloody bastards of a thousands fathers. So what's the agreement for her release Probably the poor girl have been to their satisfaction. Spits on Hausa at large!
[/s]
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Benekruku(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
Omolomo4eva:
oga fg,action speaks louder than talk.if leah na muslim,we know wat would hav happnd long ago
[/s]
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Benekruku(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
General0847:

awa:
Please someone close to FG should tell them to stop distracting us. If they want to secure her release fine if not fine....She has shown resilience
daroz:
I know Buhari will never say this directly,na Osibanjo just forge this one talk, because I know that Buhari don’t give a fucck about non Muslims.
[/s]
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
onenaija001:
Read Mark 8:38, by the way, it seems you are not even a Christian.
I know someone was going to Quote Mark 8:38, I wouldn't want to further type what may seems "Unchristian" to you. We interpret the Bible differently. #fact

The passage you quoted Jesus was emphasying on GOSPEL...

I'll expect you quote John 12:25 for me again
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by RIHMEEK(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Seconded
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Impactfultemmy(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
If you are serious about financial success.I can introduce you to a legitimate business that still fetch hundreds of thousands.Chat me on whattsapp 07065029380
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Offpoint: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

Your comment highlights an issue that has been with Chrsitainity right from the begining....

Centures ago, the Church had a problem....there were people who had , under pressure from the Romans, rejected the faith, while others had held firm and been martyred. The problem arose over whether the 'traditors' as they were called, should be recieved back into the Church.

Some sections of the church forgave them, some did not.

You are right to say that Leah would have been forgiven, but for some Christians, the concept of betrayal of the faith is in itself an unforgivable evil. Leah is one of those Christians. Personally, if I was in her shoes, I would have done the same thing.
Bro, this is a different scenarios entirely. Those who were martyred in the old times, were mostly in the field for evangelism willingly. Leah scenario is totally different.

If you caught me stealing and give me an option to confess never to steal again you'll let me go, then I confess and you let me go does that mean I would go back and not steal again?
The answer is no "Because that confession is not from my heart, it's not even my personal decision"

If I woke up one morning and decides never to believe in Christ again, never to associate with him... this is a case whereby I truly deny Christ. It's on my term, my decision. No one forces and threaten me, I willingly do so.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2019
sad
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by alizma: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
jchioma:
Is it possible that this girl could still be alive? I hope so. The inability to secure her release by the government is suspect.
They cant be foolish to kill her except that happens by mistake.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by 400billionman: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:

The Bible already said people perish because of lack of knowledge. No sin is not forgivable, not even denying Jesus (Under duress). Peter asked for forgiveness later and was forgiven.

Your statement is simple and straightforward.

Have tot of this previously.

Wisdom is profitable...
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Fellas, don't believe anything the short demonic lying short pastor from the waste side of Nigeria has to say, he has sold his birth right to the dullard from Kastina.
Re: FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release by danhans(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Pastor and V.p linus,keep lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Govt Donates 9 APCs To Aid Fight Against Banditry / PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju / Which State Is Least Known In Nigeria? Jigawa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.