Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. (4006 Views)

Happy Birthday! You Are Loved! / Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:
I don't agree - even though love isn't a woman's forte, submissiveness is, with this in mind at all times expectation is put in proper check. It all depends of the character/ethical leanings of the woman in your life and your own character/ethical leanings too because goodness begets goodness.

Personally, I've always been lucky in having good women around me. Women who're always volitionally ready to go to any length to get things of either little or great magnitude done for me when need arises or at any given time.

Any woman who will revere you based on the good material things you can provide for her at a given time shouldn't be in your life in the first place - such a woman is, at best, a frenemy. You don't allow frenemies around you.

Any woman (and vice versa) in your life whose interest towards you isn't selfless (altruistic) is either your frenemy or outright enemy who can destroy you at any given time.

LordKO:

Sharap there, lol. So stating the obvious - recognizing virtuousness of the women I have known - is now a boastful act ni! Well, I always preach submissiveness for women and love for men - difference remains in nomenclature and application - because nature made both genders differently.

As a man, I know that I can go all the way to get my woman the best of anything out there without minding whether it will cost me my life or means of livelihood, but I can't expect same from my woman not because she's bad but because she's not naturally made in same manner.

Neither love nor submissiveness is a sign of weakness and none is superior to each other.

Happy Sunday before I send you e-slap.

why the need to preach it then?
if it's their forte

how you people can make such statements with a straight face is astonishing

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

why the need to preach it then?
if it's their forte

how you people can make such statements with a straight face is astonishing

You don join bad gang. Na women wey de for bad gang de fear that word. lol.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

You don join bad gang. Na women wey de for bad gang de fear that word. lol.

why would I have a problem with a word that most of you are not even capable of explaining in practical terms
my problem is with the statement that love is not a woman's forte
such nonsense
but funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

why would I have a problem with a word that most of you are not even capable of explaining in practical terms
my problem is with the statement that love is not a woman's forte
such nonsense
but funny cheesy

Shut up! Kindly look for your ilk elsewhere because I don't put up with small-minded people.

Bumpkin.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

Shut up! Kindly look for your ilk elsewhere because I don't put up with small-minded people.
Bumpkin.

love is not a woman's forte preacher grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Sir, don't be deceived, even those ladies who have money are looking for those men who have money.. it is all about the money!!!...you think Linda ikeji will marry a man who earns 90k per month.... Linda even had a child for a billionaire!!!..

has it crossed your mind that people with money marry people with money to ensure it's not money their spouse is attracted to?
in other words
they don't want it to be about money at all

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

love is not a woman's forte preacher grin

Small-minded people like you always long for something you can't give and can't accept in good faith that which you give easily. Because I gave you a polite reply on your first mention you then decided to capitalize on it to mete out insult on me.

No class of people have monopoly of toxicity.

13 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

Small-minded people like you always long for something you can't give and can't accept in good faith that which you give easily. Because I gave you a polite reply on your first mention you then decided to capitalize on it to mete out insult on me.

cry me a river
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
doitforyou:

lol this is generalization. There are many many women on this earth that love AND submit to their men unconditionally, there are some women that love their men unconditionally without the need for submission and their men are okay with that too. Your personal preference/opinions and anecdotes about women in your bubble does not represent ALL women.

Just putting it out there, nothing like unconditional love Ma'am. Both for you & LordKo.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
lilmax:
women who have money do not want men without money

its everywhere, a woman cannot take care of a man no matter how she tries

Does it mean women who don't have money want men without money?

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
ikbnice:
Women are genetically wired to enjoy and appreciate comfort and pleasure. If you can't provide both, she will make life a living hell. Make a woman happy in both aspect and you will think you have the best wife on earth.

BRO, I wonder who was writing down your post. You're 101% correct. Only women who already give themselves comfort via being financially stable, can only ask for pleasure (emotionally, sexually, caring etc) & omit the comfort because they already have it.

Since I have known this, life is simple. It's either you date a girl that is financially stable OR you make enough money to give both comfort and pleasure to any lady you're willing to settle down with.

Sorry guys, If you're looking for unconditional love, please get it from your Mother, Only she carried you for 9 months.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Just putting it out there, nothing like unconditional love Ma'am. Both for you & LordKo.

There's something like unconditional love - I know because I practice it. However, unconditionality of love doesn't negate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love - this is while I always postulate and posit that altruism doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - and once the conditions are immaterial/attribute based it's considered as "genuine love (talking about intimate relationship here)."

Altruism and conscientiousness aren't interwoven, they're for checks and balances.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

There's something like unconditional love - I know because I practice it. However, unconditionality of love doesn't negate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love - this is while I always postulate that altruism doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - and once the conditions are immaterial/attribute based it's considered as "genuine love (talking about intimate relationship here)."

Altruism and conscientiousness aren't interwoven, they're for checks and balances.

Replying to this below:
once the conditions are immaterial/attribute based, it's considered as "genuine love (talking about intimate relationship here)."

Only women who already give themselves comfort via being financially stable, can only ask for pleasure (emotionally, sexually, caring etc) & omit the comfort because they already have it.

Thus, the conditions can now be considered as immaterial/attribute based, because she already has comfort.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Replying to this below:
once the conditions are immaterial/attribute based, it's considered as "genuine love (talking about intimate relationship here)."

Only women who already give themselves comfort via being financially stable, can only ask for pleasure (emotionally, sexually, caring etc) & omit the comfort because they already have it.

Thus, the conditions can now be considered as immaterial/attribute based, because she already has comfort.

Get back to me when you recognize the fact that human beings are of different ethical leanings.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by doitforyou(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yes and No, hard to do in real life. Most people expect something in return from their partners like fidelity, loyalty etc for their love. However, unconditional love does exist.

truthsayer009:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by mercy87(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
cococandy:
Many women pay all the bills and many split with spouses 50/50 if not a giver percentage coming from the woman.

That you don’t know this simple fact, means I can’t even debate with you.

Coco you are right. I have a friend that takes care of all the responsibilities in the house. She has been doing this from the beginning of the marriage till now. She earns higher than the husband. School fees, feeding and house rents etc she takes care of them ALL. She confided in me that she bore 80% of the marriage rites.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO, I wonder who was writing down your post. You're 101% correct. Only women who already give themselves comfort via being financially stable, can only ask for pleasure (emotionally, sexually, caring etc) & omit the comfort because they already have it.

Since I have known this, life is simple. It's either you date a girl that is financially stable OR you make enough money to give both comfort and pleasure to any lady you're willing to settle down with.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallhero:

Character

Trust

Humility

Intelligence

Great listener

Okay, I will insert your humility in Debonairs POS. Kare okomi! kiss
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

You mean to say. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lEs4FYkhs

You've been faking it angry

Lmao @ video.
Mama wants to have what she is having. Mama thinks that will giver her the orgasm her husband has never given her.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

has it crossed your mind that people with money marry people with money to ensure it's not money their spouse is attracted to?
in other words
they don't want it to be about money at all
if that is their thinking,it is flawed..because it is still all about the money..especially the females!!.. at least we know naija rich men can marry poor ladies.. but please mention 5 very rich ladies that married poor men

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by nuelyoyo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Who said you guys do it well?

How many of una done give woman orgasm by penetration?

Una go just dey knack person pikin like say you wan scatter her bottom plate.
What of all the moaning and cumming shivers u gals display, is it all fake cheesy
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by larryking540: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

and u are genetically wired to make dùmb statements
but d dude is right, or do u have ur own statement to prove him wrong? go ahead it's a forum and pls no insult
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by larryking540: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallhero:
how do I sincerely love a woman when I know she is with me because I can provide,it's a battle I fight everyday or maybe I am thinking too much
bro u are not alone, even me my self battle this thought everyday,weather marriage na try your luck just like nairabet me kw con kw o

every bachelor must have this strange thoughts once he is getting to the prime of settling down,
mostly when he must have been turned down by the ladies /girls he met back to back when he was broke and all of a sudden open doors been to flow into his gateway ,u will just see them coming ur way like flies chasing a bush mango, but a day doesn't pass by that we don't think of this,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
larryking540:

but d dude is right, or do u have ur own statement to prove him wrong? go ahead it's a forum and pls no insult

has he dissected the DNA to make such statements?
besides, who doesn't like comfort?
men don't like comfort?
even your neighbor's dog likes comfort
pls!
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by desvi: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
if that is their thinking,it is flawed..because it is still all about the money..especially the females!!.. at least we know naija rich men can marry poor ladies.. but please mention 5 very rich ladies that married poor men

historically women did not have the same opportunities to amass properties and fortunes as men
they were even excluded from inheritance
and since they had little to nothing
they would often marry up

newest research shows that in more egalitarian societies people (men and women) tend to stick to their own social class
since more women are educated and earning money, fewer women marry up and fewer men down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Okay, I will insert your humility in Debonairs POS. Kare okomi! kiss
So can we conclude that men are loved based on how well they can provide?since humility doesn't mean anything to you.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by larryking540: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
desvi:

has he dissected the DNA to make such statements?
besides, who doesn't like comfort?
men don't like comfort?
even your neighbor's dog likes comfort
pls!
everyone loves/likes comfort, everyone tries to make sure everywhere good, it becomes crazy when everywhere con get as e be, then hell is let out in the hux, if I can still remember, our parents whispering in our ears not to worry everytin will be all right, even if na garri we day drink, though times have change, (I know that's what u will say)

That's why the era of baby mama is taking over,the next Era coming up will be the one where women will beg men for marriage even willing to pay dowry for the men, sometimes we men don't actually plan for that but, it's better to die of heart attack alone than to be killed by a lady will heart-attack whom you call your wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by generationz(f): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallhero:
how do I sincerely love a woman when I know she is with me because I can provide,it's a battle I fight everyday or maybe I am thinking too much

You are thinking too much when some men dey change girlfriend like pant

I mean broke men o

The only reason the girls move on is because the guy isn't ready not because they are not willing to marry him

What where you doing when struggling?

That's the best time to test a girlfriend's loyalty.

Test but don't expect too much

You might not have gotten the most beautiful girl at that point( except you have mad charisma and are good at painting the future) but you would have been sure of your loyalty

Your best bet now is to choose a girl making her own money.

If she is still struggling don't offer her money for all those mundane things like cloths , shoes and bags for like a year. Not even money for business . maybe once in a while credit or transport when she is leaving your house. Make it as rare as possible so she doesn't become entitled.

It would be hard as many ladies even the non materialistic once might fail this test. Reason being some ladies ask not because they can't provide their needs but because they are scared of being fooled

The second sures way is through the eyes of the spirit.

Pray and receive a clear answer of who the person you are about to deal with really us or what they will do to you.

This has saved some of us from doing business or entering relationships with some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Smile4mee01: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg where are they. Where can a guy find quality decent women these days.

doitforyou:
You men here on Nairaland always go for the shallow/materialistic types because you guys think they are more aesthetically pleasing, when they show you who they are or you lack the financial means to keep up, you guys lump ALL women in your bashing.

OP, if you don't want a 'shallow' mate there are many down to earth Nigerian women of substance that you can choose from. However, will you go for them?
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Smile4mee01: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
I am also in the same ship bro.

Many of these women who flock around us are like chameleons. They pretend to be the woman you are looking for only to show their true self down the road. For me , I have learnt to go MGTOWand prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

But always always put yourself first. That way you have no regrets.

Have you ever thought of women who wish their husbands death just so they can control his wealth. Indint know why many women these days want to be Men.

Also. If you have a deep connection with your mum,sis,aunt. They can help sieve out the corn from the shaft. They have that intuition , else we will be swayed by the make up face, boobs and yansh.

It's just so so hard to find a woman who is in it for you.

Meanwhile, focus on you.

Tallhero:
I am a young bachelor,doing well for myself,I have this thought that bothers me at times because I want to settle down,we all know men are not picked because they have a good character,infact you would see so many ladies praying for their own davido(forgetting the fact he has been cheating on her)now these are the what bothers me at times
1 would she be with me if I wasn't doing well?

2 would I ever stop having these thoughts come up once in a while?

3 is she faking her character because she feels I can give her a wonderful life

Please I would like to hear from people who got married having these thoughts and how they feel now they are m

arried,if they still have them ones in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by babyfaceafrica: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
doitforyou:
Yes and No, hard to do in real life. Most people expect something in return from their partners like fidelity, loyalty etc for their love. However, unconditional love does exist.

only God loves unconditionally.. no human can...
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2019
LordKO:
I don't agree - even though love isn't a woman's forte, submissiveness is, with this in mind at all times expectation is put in proper check. It all depends of the character/ethical leanings of the woman in your life and your own character/ethical leanings too because goodness begets goodness.

Personally, I've always been lucky in having good women around me. Women who're always volitionally ready to go to any length to get things of either little or great magnitude done for me when need arises or at any given time.

Any woman who will revere you based on the good material things you can provide for her at a given time shouldn't be in your life in the first place - such a woman is, at best, a frenemy. You don't allow frenemies around you.

Any woman (and vice versa) in your life whose interest towards you isn't selfless (altruistic) is either your frenemy or outright enemy who can destroy you at any given time.

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Women Weaker Vessels Indeed? / Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer / Please Help Me Understand My Nigerian Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.