Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. (3997 Views)

Happy Birthday! You Are Loved! / Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Ryan03(f): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tallhero:
how do I sincerely love a woman when I know she is with me because I can provide,it's a battle I fight everyday or maybe I am thinking too much
You are thinking too much. i'm not asking you to marry a selfish woman or a gold digger but you have to understand that it is your responsibility to take care of the family and hers to support. if you can find a supporting wife, then you'll have no issue in your marriage. Just know that it Cant be the same when you are providing and when you are not. Its same for a woman, when a woman have nothing to offer (financially) in marriage, she suffers for it, believe it or not. Her decision making is limited and might even be zero if care is not taken, she might end up being abused and depressed etc. You are not the only one scared of this, only a gold digger wont be scared of getting married without having a financial backing

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by djon78(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Its a mans duty to provide for his family. If you are worried, try to at least the one that appreciates your effort and sacrifices as a man.
Naturally men are wired to hustle and take proper care of there wife and children. It also gives the man more control.

Not everyman even fancy a woman with a lot of money except if she has very good character and qualities. Its not a must a woman should have money but the best wives are those ones that will encourage you, comfort, support you. Those ones are the best wives. It is not always about money.
I have a dude that was pursuing a venture like that, a point came he wanted to give up, but his wife was his only encourager and support. She so much believed in him, more than he even believed in himself. At last, he broke through and became a massive success. He always owes his success to his jewel of a wife.

So dude look for women that are appreciative and encouragers, they are around you. Those ones can make life sweet for you. Materialism doesn't move them.
Avoid materialistic money conscious women. Those ones are no no. They are only in it for what they get. They are your worst enemy. Very big danger they are.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
You don't even have a problem, yet you act like you do.

1.'' would she be with me if I was not doing well?
Have you not seen averagely successful men or poor men who still find love? undecided

2.'' would I ever stop having this thoughts come up once in a while?''
You may or you may not. For even having such thought means you are selfish or maybe you had a perculiar upbringing that makes you think that way. Providing for
a wife is a responsibility you should be proud of, it does not mean she is a gold digger.

3. ''Is she faking her character because she knows I can give her a good life?'' lipsrsealed. She definitely had a life before you met her. Someone fed,cloth and probably gave her education before she met you. However study and chose the right one. With wisdom, you can still spot a good woman irrespective of your class.
Tallhero:
I am a young bachelor,doing well for myself,I have this thought that bothers me at times because I want to settle down,we all know men are not picked because they have a good character,infact you would see so many ladies praying for their own davido(forgetting the fact he has been cheating on her)now these are the what bothers me at times
1 would she be with me if I wasn't doing well?

2 would I ever stop having these thoughts come up once in a while?

3 is she faking her character because she feels I can give her a wonderful life

Please I would like to hear from people who got married having these thoughts and how they feel now they are married,if they still have them ones in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by djoe21(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Would you willingly be with a woman who can't bear children or have sex? Those things are all part and parcel of a relationship. Just simply find the one who loves you as a person as well. Atleast when u go broke, you'll have a support, a help meet.

Off point. What kind of analogy is that?
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Who said you guys do it well?

How many of una done give woman orgasm by penetration?

Una go just dey knack person pikin like say you wan scatter her bottom plate.

this is the response i was looking for

[img]http://pics.me.me/a-real-man-will-not-destroy-your-vagina-a-black-34706186.png[/img]

sorry the one below

receive the BBC angry angry angry

[img]http://pics.me.me/a-black-mens-penis-can-completely-fill-your-vagina-hit-21081693.png[/img]

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by ogawisdom(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tallhero:
I am a young bachelor,doing well for myself,I have this thought that bothers me at times because I want to settle down,we all know men are not picked because they have a good character,infact you would see so many ladies praying for their own davido(forgetting the fact he has been cheating on her)now these are the what bothers me at times
1 would she be with me if I wasn't doing well?

2 would I ever stop having these thoughts come up once in a while?

3 is she faking her character because she feels I can give her a wonderful life

Please I would like to hear from people who got married having these thoughts and how they feel now they are married,if they still have them ones in a while.

A man is a provider and if he can't provide then he is worse than an infidel.

No woman can love u for long if u have absolutely nothing that benefits her except your mom.

Ur focus is to marry a productive woman that is Godly n pray u never ever go broke grin

Once u have money u will never lack the love of a woman
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
djoe21:

Off point. What kind of analogy is that?
Roles. Don't u know both genders got unique roles?
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by djoe21(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Roles. Don't u know both genders got unique roles?

Not in this context.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
djoe21:

Not in this context.
cool
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by djoe21(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
cool

Now you get smiley
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Terimarx: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2019
God made man first. By Him he is the provider. God made woman also to be a helper. As a woman, in my opinion, men and women both provide.Nowadays both men and women bring in a paycheck. Men and women are to care and love for each other no matter qhat not becos each person can provide Not just becos either has something
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Terimarx: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2019
God made man first. By Him he is the provider. God made woman also to be a helper. As a woman, in my opinion, men and women both provide. Nowadays both men and women bring in a paycheck. Men and women are to care and love for each other no matter what not becos each person can provide Not just becos either has something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup / I Can't Get On Well With My Mother / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.