Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. (4013 Views)

Happy Birthday! You Are Loved! / Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is one of the funniest thread/ debate I have ever seen here in family section.. U guys are doing really OK up there.. grin cheesy
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by nuelyoyo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
poor men in our society are frustrated. So many pressures. They ain't happy and it's difficult loving someone who ain't happy.
very true
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry

grin grin until men understand what u wrote up there;; grin grin. Love died centuries ago with Saint love
I agree
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by babyfaceafrica: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
poor men in our society are frustrated. So many pressures. They ain't happy and it's difficult loving someone who ain't happy.
can you blame them?..poverty in Nigeria can make a sane man insane
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
can you blame them?..poverty in Nigeria can make a sane man insane
Yea I understand.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Richy4:
This is one of the funniest thread/ debate I have ever seen here in family section.. U guys are doing really OK up there.. grin cheesy
lol,seems like you are married?
Do ask for her opinion while brainstorming?

Do you think she deserves the lifestlye she's living?
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
You don’t want equality yet you want to be loved and submitted to for nothing? Can’t eat your cake and have it.

If you want a subordinate wife like most of you do, you have to something to ensure that it stays that way. Transactional.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
What will I be doing with man that can't provide?

You will not be submissive.

You can't wash plate.

If I tell you to cook ordinary food for the family to eat and be merry, you will say I am trying to emasculate you.

You can't even go to my family house to help my parents wash small cloth.

You can't reproduce.

Only to carry big prick upandan, forming head of the house.

Judge yourself, can you marry yourself if they clone you in a female form?

Nothing concern me and man wey no fit provide. Such a man should be the prototype for uselessness.

Nonsense grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:
What will I be doing with man that can't provide?

You will not be submissive.

You can't watch plate.

If I tell you to cook ordinary food for the family to eat and be merry, you will say I am trying to emasculate you.

You can't even go to my family house to help my parents wash small cloth.

You can't reproduce.

Only to carry big prick upandan, forming head of the house.

Judge yourself, can you marry yourself if they clone you in a female form?

Nothing concern me and man wey no fit provide. Such a man should be the prototype for uselessness.

Nonsense grin

I don't have a problem with providing,thank God for his grace,I was only asking men how they deal with the thought that they would be loved by how well they can provide

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
cococandy:
You don’t want equality yet you want to loved and submitted to for nothing? Can’t eat your cake and have it.

If you want a subordinate wife like most of you do, you have to something to ensure that it stays that way. Transactional.
lol,calm down,if we are to split bills 50/50,how many women can cope?
How many women can pay 4 million naira school fees per year?I am only asking men how they deal with the thought of been loved by how well they can provide.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Many women pay all the bills and many split with spouses 50/50 if not a higher percentage coming from the woman.

That you don’t know this simple fact, means I can’t even debate with you.
Tallhero:
lol,calm down,if we are to split bills 50/50,how many women can cope?
How many women can pay 4 million naira school fees per year?I am only asking men how they deal with the thought of been loved by how well they can provide.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:
I don't agree - even though love isn't a woman's forte, submissiveness is, with this in mind at all times expectation is put in proper check. It all depends of the character/ethical leanings of the woman in your life and your own character/ethical leanings too because goodness begets goodness.

Personally, I've always been lucky in having good women around me. Women who're always volitionally ready to go to any length to get things of either little or great magnitude done for me when need arises or at any given time.

Any woman who will revere you based on the good material things you can provide for her at a given time shouldn't be in your life in the first place - such a woman is, at best, a frenemy. You don't allow frenemies around you.

Any woman (and vice versa) in your life whose interest towards you isn't selfless (altruistic) is either your frenemy or outright enemy who can destroy you at any given time.

Why are you always quick to preach submissiveNess? What do you mean by "love is not a woman's forte"? We arent able to love or what exactly? Though most of your comment has some truth, you didn't have to be boastful of a personal experience undecided some men prefer when a lady ask them for things instead of not asking at all, it demeans them.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallhero:
how do I sincerely love a woman when I know she is with me because I can provide,it's a battle I fight everyday or maybe I am thinking too much

You just want to overthink yourself for nothing, if you think she is with you for what you have, know that there are men who have much more than you, and if her eye is only for money, she will Japa when a higher bidder comes along, better appreciate what you have and think positive always.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you always quick to preach submissiveNess? What do you mean by "love is not a woman's forte"? We arent able to love or what exactly? Though most of your comment has some truth, you didn't have to be boastful of a personal experience undecided some men prefer when a lady ask them for things instead of not asking at all, it demeans them.

Sharap there, lol. So stating the obvious - recognizing virtuousness of the women I have known - is now a boastful act ni! Well, I always preach submissiveness for women and love for men - difference remains in nomenclature and application - because nature made both genders differently.

As a man, I know that I can go all the way to get my woman the best of anything out there without minding whether it will cost me my life or means of livelihood, but I can't expect same from my woman not because she's bad but because she's not naturally made in same manner.

Neither love nor submissiveness is a sign of weakness and none is superior to each other.

Happy Sunday before I send you e-slap.

15 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallhero:
I don't have a problem with providing,thank God for his grace,I was only asking men how they deal with the thought that they would be loved by how well they can provide

What else do they want to be loved for?

What else can they do/give?

Even to be faithful sef na wahala for some.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
@Pocohantas

I sight you. I hope the Sunday is going on well.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

angry

We give you that big black prick and we do it well na.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

We give you that big black prick and we do it well na.

Who said you guys do it well?

How many of una done give woman orgasm by penetration?

Una go just dey knack person pikin like say you wan scatter her bottom plate.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:
@Pocohantas

I sight you. I hope the Sunday is going on well.

Hello,

I sight you too. Sunday is going well.
Hope say this rain reach you side. Weather to think of the homeless grin
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

angry
Character

Trust

Humility

Intelligence

Great listener
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Who said you guys do it well?

How many of una done give woman orgasm by penetration?

Una go just dey knack person pikin like say you wan scatter her bottom plate.

You mean to say. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lEs4FYkhs

You've been faking it angry
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Hello,

I sight you too. Sunday is going well.
Hope say this rain reach you side. Weather to think of the homeless grin

I no see rain where I de now but I fit see am in the next few hours because I go move out from here before the next 10 hours. You fit make am rain right away for me, at least that's part of de things I know say you have the ability to do on a very good day. lol.

Anụrụ m na ị dị mma na-esi nri ofe achara. M ga-abia iri nke m n'oge na-adịghị anya. You've made me to remember someone that way. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by doitforyou(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

Sharap there, lol. So stating the obvious - recognizing virtuousness of the women I have known - is now a boastful act ni! Well, I always preach submissiveness for women and love for men - difference remains in nomenclature and application - because nature made both genders differently.

As a man, I know that I can go all the way to get my woman the best of anything out there without minding whether it will cost me my life or means of livelihood, but I can't expect same from my woman not because she's bad but because she's not naturally made in same manner.

Neither love nor submissiveness is a sign of weakness and none is superior to each other.

lol this is generalization. There are many many women on this earth that love AND submit to their men unconditionally, there are some women that love their men unconditionally without the need for submission and their men are okay with that too. Your personal preference/opinions and anecdotes about women in your bubble does not represent ALL women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by emmaodet: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
ikbnice:
Women are genetically wired to enjoy and appreciate comfort and pleasure. If you can't provide both, she will make life a living hell. Make a woman happy in both aspect and you will think you have the best wife on earth.

Lol, so na man dem wire genetically to suffer ba?
Ok i hear u.
Don't know were this mentality is from sha say mak me com dis life com suffer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=doitforyou post=80032833]

It's obvious you didn't understand my submission literally. Like I said before, submissiveness is a variant of love and both of them breed goodness. Love can never be a woman's forte.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by doitforyou(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
You men here on Nairaland always go for the shallow/materialistic types because you guys think they are more aesthetically pleasing, when they show you who they are or you lack the financial means to keep up, you guys lump ALL women in your bashing.

OP, if you don't want a 'shallow' mate there are many down to earth Nigerian women of substance that you can choose from. However, will you go for them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

If only I can see the mouth you're using to say sharap to me, you can only e-say it here lol,

The boastfulNess again, what has virtuousness got to do with her personality lol, you are funny

That your second paragraph made it seem like women are weak and vulnerable don't try to sugarcoat your words undecided

Happy Sunday to you too yeye kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

I no see rain where I de now but I fit see am in the next few hours because I go move out from here before the next 10 hours. You fit make am rain right away for me, at least that's part of de things I know say you have the ability to do on a very good day. lol.

[b]Anụrụ m na ị dị mma na-esi nri ofe achara. M ga-abia iri nke m n'oge na-adịghị anya. [/b]You've made me to remember someone that way. lol.

So you're Igbo, no wonder you love submissiveness lol.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by emmaodet: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No. It all depends on the man. There are men with outstanding masculine traits that will make any woman submit. Haven't you seen a broke man who has a girl dying for him? Begging and needing his attention? It's how u package yourself.

Only if people can find happiness when faced with lack..

You are very good. I like your response
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by LordKO(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So you're Igbo, no wonder you love submissiveness lol.

Believe you me, I know you reach your house. Meanwhile, the submissiveness I know isn't the same most people know and practice - I know the difference between submissiveness and servility - and I use it in the context of a compound word rather than a single word. Stop seeing it from its formal meaning.
Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by lilmax(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
women who have money do not want men without money

its everywhere, a woman cannot take care of a man no matter how she tries

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
doitforyou:
You men here on Nairaland always go for the shallow/materialistic types because you guys think they are more aesthetically pleasing, when they show you who they are or you lack the financial means to keep up, you guys lump ALL women in your bashing.

OP, if you don't want a 'shallow' mate there are many down to earth Nigerian women of substance that you can choose from. However, will you go for them?
I personally don't go for the flashy girls,I was asking the men how they got married with the thought that they are loved by how well they can provide,because it's actually delaying me from settling down,or do I just accept the fact that I would be loved because of how well I can provide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instantnaire / 25 Year Old Girl Getting Married To A 45 Year Old Man / Tribal Marks: Are They Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.