Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda (4158 Views)

Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS / Security And Poverty Top The Agenda As Atiku Storms North Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by spinna: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy we're not equals. Physically or financially. Your type will never have the heart to walk up to an igbo man alone n excrete that b.ullshit you typed online. No igbos in your area abi? Onyeala. God how I wish we could meet. So you see proof all men are not created equal. I'm actually hating the fact I can't release my anger on you. Your type don't deserve any talking to. Just pure action.
Chokeonadick

See how dull you are.. go and unleash your anger on your mum. Oh so you like dick. I heard homos have temper. Like i said go and slap and beat your folks. After that go and catch the next Hausa or Fulani you see and eat him raw. Useless entity
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by reality1010: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Quorax:
I want to thank the South West for aiding the the agenda of Buhari and his fulani tribe. You can deny it all you want but what is currently happening is a stain you will forever be remembered for.

Because of your anger towards and innocent man, you betrayed your own Southern brother. You chose a clannish and evil Buhari over a man who never threatened to collect your land.

I am just praying and hoping that the north will carry out their threat as promised and let's see if Nigeria will survive another civil war.

Tinubu has gone mute... Let that bastard come and take the presidency and see.

You all called for the killings in the South East, you cheered, you celebrated and jubilated when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested..

You want to become the next president through Tinubu and that was why you didn't care about the deaths, the suffering of people. What did the Nigerian people do to you to deserve this kind of thing?

Your Buhari is so determined to empower Fulani in stealing lands than he is in creating jobs, boosting economy. Every now and then he comes up with a different name, brandish as a panacea from cattle, colony to open grazing and now RUGA and was even willing to bribe governors billions.

Today, Nnamdi Kanu's words has come to pass...

You call igbos hate or child of hate, but you never sit down to ask yourself why does a child cry so often. No child cries without something causing it. You never sit down to ask yourself to understand the undertone.

Call this wailing, but you can not negate the fact that something ominous is brewing in the north and circle of Bubaris crew. You can not shake off the fact that there is a Real agenda... All these were same thing Igbos have been talking and screaming but call them hateful... You called him mad man just as many called fela a mad man.

You will never understand the ways of igbos because they don't take things too gentle, neither do they know how handle issues calmly. Na as e dey do dem for body na him dem dey scratch the body... It doesn't mean they don't mean well.

Now if this country had been divided, would this Northerners have had the temerity to threaten you or try to claim your land?

I saw a respected Yoruba brother write on Facebook saying the North doesn't know that it's the Yoruba that is holding Nigeria cos if they say they no longer interested other southerners will inevitably and immediately give their consent.

I know he spoke the belief of Yoruba cos I have read those same words on nairaland.

That is bullshit and a stupid talk to me.. Keeping holding the country for what? For good health care, abi jobs, or good roads, human right? I ask!

Tell your bastard Tinubu to become the next president and let's see!
Op it is not by force for the yorubas man to be like the igboman.Yorubas are acting the attitude God gave them.My advice for peace to reign is for all the APC to quickly implement RUGA.Who knows by doing that others may join once they see the benefits.APC governor's must help the presidency to achieve this party policy.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Quorax: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
reality1010:

Op it is not by force for the yorubas man to be like the igboman.Yorubas are acting the attitude God gave them.My advice for peace to reign is for all the APC to quickly implement RUGA.Who knows by doing that others may join once they see the benefits.APC governor's must help the presidency to achieve this party policy.

Hahaha hahaha u are wicked oooo
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Ikinternational: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
spinna:

See how dull you are.. go and unleash your anger on your mum. Oh so you like dick. I heard homos have temper. Like i said go and slap and beat your folks. After that go and catch the next Hausa or Fulani you see and eat him raw. Useless entity

Enough talking. Like I said no igbos in your area? Or you're just more comfortable talking tough online? You know you're p.uss.y. I know you're p.uss.y.
Better believe in a living God. That's the only thing that kept you alive today. Otherwise our destiny should've crossed paths today. Guy seriously thank God. My heart would've shown you no mercy. I'm even willing to drop money on your head if i knew where you lived. Keep on thinking everyone online is a jokester. It won't end well for you

1 Like

Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by MetaPhysical: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:
@OP

Shut the eff up and leave Yorubas alone. You lot are insane. Yorubas are simply being practical in search of permanent solutions to a serious problem while you guys remain childish saboteurs who can only pour Kerosine on the fire in a time of National crisis because you patently hate Nigeria and Nigerians. Trust me, no one will forget this and they will take it into account always in future when you come with your silly claim that power must be handed to the SE. You are displaying symptoms of paranoia and Schizophrenia. Your silly talk of 'Fulanisation' of Nigeria, same as your now discredited talk of Jibrin from Sudan, and your frolic with Namdi Kanu, shows you Igbo guys as mentally unstable and not fit to be reckoned with when solutions are being sought to serious problems troubling our Nation.

Great input!
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Igbos and nigerdelta read this guys comment this is y yorubas do not criticise ruga because of future...
You see why they will never be trusted
Cc zikora1000 goodnessme1 immhotep adaibeku quorax

Dear Madam, what is this to do with trusting the Yorubas? Considering the merits and negatives of RUGA is nothing to do with the Presidency for Yorubas. The herdsman menace needs a permanent solution and responsible adults must consider all options and rule out none. I mention Igbo because you are doing the same thing that got you blacklisted in Nigerian politics. You cursed Buhari and told him not to come to the SE to campaign. You said his Party has no place in the SE yet you are asking for positions from his Party today.

Now we are all looking for solutions to the herdsmen menace. Igbos are busy shouting childishly they will not allow RUGA in their land without even inspecting the idea. Is that not anti-Nigerian behaviour that will make others distrust you further and view you as an ethnic group never to be trusted with power? Did we not warn you about wholesale rejection of APC? You guys are doing it again with the RUGA issue whereas Yorubas, as usual, are adopting a 'convince me' attitude. They are not sold on the idea of RUGA but they are not rejecting it outrightly either.
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Quorax:
leave that headless chicken alone. I almost slapped an elderly Yoruba man in 2016 for talking rubbish until my guy sensed the tension in me and told the man to see him another time.

He started talking to my guy who wasn't politically informed and I could not stomach the bile of lies he was dishing out

You wanted to beat up an old man? What else is new from a people who have no culture of respecting themselves let alone elders and women? You wake your dad with kicks and backhand your mothers. Not surprised you wanted to beat up an elderly man. Damn coward. No wonder Igbo men are busy murdering their spouses all over the world more than all other Nigerians.
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Amatarasha(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Dear Madam, what is this to do with trusting the Yorubas? Considering the merits and negatives of RUGA is nothing to do with the Presidency for Yorubas. The herdsman menace needs a permanent solution and responsible adults must consider all options and rule out none. I mention Igbo because you are doing the same thing that got you blacklisted in Nigerian politics. You cursed Buhari and told him not to come to the SE to campaign. You said his Party has no place in the SE yet you are asking for positions from his Party today.

Now we are all looking for solutions to the herdsmen menace. Igbos are busy shouting childishly they will not allow RUGA in their land without even inspecting the idea. Is that not anti-Nigerian behaviour that will make others distrust you further and view you as an ethnic group never to be trusted with power? Did we not warn you about wholesale rejection of APC? You guys are doing it again with the RUGA issue whereas Yorubas, as usual, are adopting a 'convince me' attitude. They are not sold on the idea of RUGA but they are not rejecting it outrightly either.
u arent man enough in yoruba now i know ,

No one can trust u
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
u arent man enough in yoruba now i know ,

No one can trust u

Are we asking you to trust us? Abeg, we don't need your trust. We dey kampe.
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by spinna: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Ikinternational:

Enough talking. Like I said no igbos in your area? Or you're just more comfortable talking tough online? You know you're p.uss.y. I know you're p.uss.y.
Better believe in a living God. That's the only thing that kept you alive today. Otherwise our destiny should've crossed paths today. Guy seriously thank God. My heart would've shown you no mercy. I'm even willing to drop money on your head if i knew where you lived. Keep on thinking everyone online is a jokester. It won't end well for you

Be careful lest you destroy yourself with your mouth
Re: RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda by Ikinternational: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
spinna:

Be careful lest you destroy yourself with your mouth

Fuvck you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries / May Day: Governor Ododo Extends Health Insurance To Kogi LG Workers / Coup: What Will You Do If You Wake To Hear The Martial Music On Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.