Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption (36315 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ashantitope: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Ok now that the table did not turn to your side is now called match fixing hmmmm when sneider is qualify to win world best that is call Messi is a great player abi mumu keep shout you have what it takes to win but try to adjust and cooperate with your colleagues one tree can not make a forest

11 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by nairalanduseles: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
philip0906:
Sore loser

My brother that is a winner anyday....if U 're lucky to have just one win in ur life be greatful......yeye

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by kingjrofficial(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Kukuma retire jooor... Cry cry baby..why complaining and blaming the officials?? Abi u don turn Buhari the blame master undecided
Abeg shift make I see front grin Till when Ballon D'or is given to Ororo 01, u go complain and blame tire, useless goat sad

5 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by philip0906(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
nairalanduseles:

[s]My brother that is a winner anyday....if U 're lucky to have just one win in ur life be greatful......yey[/s]e

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Jokerman(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Lol.... Frustrated clown grin

Argentina didn't even miss him at all

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by KingOdart(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2019
The Wailing GOAT is here again

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by General0847: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Zumarocket:

U re a blind bat
You are a deaf pig.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Reva1(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
the local goat is frustrated beyond doubts,
i suggest they chain him or take him to a rehab at this moment.

lalas after many years of pretending to be that cool guy, he's beginning to show his true colours, i pray they ar not selling sniper in Argentina.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Zumarocket:

Messi has won best player award in both international and club
Level. Beat that.

Has he won any national trophy with argentina since 2005?

5 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by froze6(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
BigSarah:
Stop Whining you suck Ronaldo is the real GOAT
for real
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Memberclub(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Xisnin:
Messi, please stop this.
Don't be like Buhari the blame master.
something is off about the tournament. Especially those red cards. Truth will always come out

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by mystical109(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
LeSulk:
He did not complain in '09 when Ovrebo helped them defeat Chelsea.

He did not complain the next year when he won the Ballon d' Or when he did fůck all that year, while Sneidjer was instrumental in winning a treble for Inter and also the WC final.

Where does he think the word 'UEFAlona' came from?

Wonder what he'll have done yesterday as a Nigerian, when the ref blew for a foul because the ball hit him.

These things have a way of balancing themselves out, though to me he got the better part of the equation.
oga call a speak a speak. I'm not a Ronaldo fan but when he got an unjust red card against Valencia, I protested . he is being punished for d truth he said against d copa America officiatings. Even de Lima Ronaldo said Argentina deserved 2 penalties versus Brazil

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by princeade86(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
When u are a loser, u put fault on people. But when u win, u praise them.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Baselm: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:
You think CONMEBOL is barca where u boss and Lord around for all to do your bidding?

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2003. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2003. tongue

If u're referring to U20 W/cup,It was 2005 and in 2008 he still defeated you in the finals to win the Olympic gold �. I guess your curse isnt potent

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Lordjb: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Na so them do for women world Cup grin
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Bbbwings: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Messi is an arsehole.
This is the fourth copa America in 6 years.
They wanted him to win one.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Baselm:

If u're referring to U20 W/cup,It was 2005 and in 2008 he still defeated you in the finals to win the Olympic gold �. I guess your curse isnt potent

You think! So u will compare Olympic with world cup or copa America?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by mystical109(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
ashantitope:
Ok now that the table did not turn to your side is now called match fixing hmmmm when sneider is qualify to win world best that is call Messi is a great player abi mumu keep shout you have what it takes to win but try to adjust and cooperate with your colleagues one tree can not make a forest
what of in 2013 when Ribery deserved d balon d'or but it was given to trophiless Ronaldo?. At least in Messi's case he won two trophies in 2010

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by princeade86(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:
You think CONMEBOL is barca where u boss and Lord around for all to do your bidding?

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2003. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2003. tongue
which 2003 sir? Or u mean 2005
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by lomprico(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2019
princeade86:
which 2003 sir? Or u mean 2005

My mistake. smiley

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2005. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2005. tongue

point of coreections.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by mystical109(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
BigSarah:
Stop Whining you suck
Ronaldo is the real GOAT
I wonder how someone who watches football will come and tell us Ronaldo is better than Messi. Is it that when u give dem ball to play that cr7 will kick it better or what?. Even trophy wise Messi is still better. D only area where cr7 is very good at is scoring and when u check their stat, Messi is still out scoring cr7.sometimes I wonder if Ronaldo fans are d same pple that support APC nd PDP

9 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Dafemich(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Devgod:
Good.
The match against Brazil was very shameful. Argentina were by far the superior team, they played Brazil well.
And the ref robbed them of two clear penalties. VAR was there but there totally ignored it.
Does superiority win you match? Does playing better win you match? Haven't you see a match where a team play better and still loss.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Benekruku(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
At first, its was the pitch, Now its corruption

Messi should retire from professional football and go into large scale farming.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Choice22(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2005. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2005. tongue
this is serious

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Starkid3010(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Simeony007:
Ever since people started calling this guy a God after the first leg of Liverpool vs Barcelona ucl I said words like this gets the real God angry because he's a jealous God. And since then he has not performed like he used to again. You can't refer to God's creation as a God and the real God won't get jealous. He said I the Lord your God am a jealous God. Exodus 20:5

Look at the games he has featured in since then from draw to loses. Even the ones they manage to win it's still by luck like 1-0 or 2-1.

God is the only perfect human! In fact this is a lesson to us all when we think that we have arrived and we don't need God again in things we do and get too proud he can take those things away from us in a twinkle of an eye.
jealous god
No wonder they call your book crap!

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Dafemich:
Does superiority win you match? Does playing better win you match? Haven't you see a match where a team play better and still loss.
The officiating in that match was shameful bros, Argentina deserved two penalties, I watched that match. You sef go vex. Messi red card yesterday was the worst

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Lovelife433(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
local player is frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by peressteve: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2019
U sabi ball I swear no mind d useless Messi ..if no because of sepp and dat useless platini Barca are nobody
Tolexander:
He dey craze!

When Sep Blatter, Michell Platini and UEFA were working every thing out for him and Barcelona, why was he not slamming UEFA for always favoring Barcelona?

Has he even won any major trophy outside Spain since Sep Blatter was ousted?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by mystical109(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Simeony007:
Ever since people started calling this guy a God after the first leg of Liverpool vs Barcelona ucl I said words like this gets the real God angry because he's a jealous God. And since then he has not performed like he used to again. You can't refer to God's creation as a God and the real God won't get jealous. He said I the Lord your God am a jealous God. Exodus 20:5

Look at the games he has featured in since then from draw to loses. Even the ones they manage to win it's still by luck like 1-0 or 2-1.

God is the only perfect human! In fact this is a lesson to us all when we think that we have arrived and we don't need God again in things we do and get too proud he can take those things away from us in a twinkle of an eye.
. Oga he won Qatar nd Venezuela 2:0.by your analogy, we can assume dat barca will not win any match by more than one goal..... or maybe by then God has forgiven him?
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
At first, its was the pitch, Now its corruption

Messi should retire from professional football and go into large scale farming.
Another reckless talk from a human being's mouth.

One would be forgiven to think that these words came of of the anus where faces is found.

You as a person, did you achieve every single goal you set out to achieve in life and in your field?.

Do you consider yourself a failure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Sporting CP To Rename Stadium CR7 In Honor Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.