Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption (36314 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Benekruku(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
tesppidd:
Another reckless talk from a human being's mouth.

One would be forgiven to think that these words came of of the anus where faces is found.

You as a person, did you achieve every single goal you set out to achieve in life and in your field?.

Do you consider yourself a failure?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by hardeycute(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2019
martineverest:
Copa America is marred with bad officiating....I wouldn't be surprised to see Brazil winning courtesy of referee...Peru remains the best team
You're obviously an ignorant, the same Peru Brazil spanked 5nil?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by m140(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
He dey craze!

When Sep Blatter, Michell Platini and UEFA were working every thing out for him and Barcelona, why was he not slamming UEFA for always favoring Barcelona?

Has he even won any major trophy outside Spain since Sep Blatter was ousted?
God go bless you, can't forget 2010 lailai

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
He dey craze!

When Sep Blatter, Michell Platini and UEFA were working every thing out for him and Barcelona, why was he not slamming UEFA for always favoring Barcelona?

Has he even won any major trophy outside Spain since Sep Blatter was ousted?
Another one!

Again one would be forgiven to think that these words did not come out of a human's mouth, but from the anus where faeces is found!

*Was it Blatter and Platini who helped him score 91 goals in a year?
*Score 50 league goals in a season?
*Win up to 6 pichichi titles?
*Win 8 best la liga player awards?
*Be the highest scorer in the history of Argentina?
*Make the highest assists in the history of Argentina?
*Win the best player awards at his last 3 international competitions, the world cup 2014, Copa 2015 and Copa 2016?

Fun Fact;

Messi won the best player awards at the:

1.World Cup 2014.
2.Copa America 2015.
3.Copa America 2016.

So it was Blatter and Platini?

Mumu full the country sha.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Ubdavis(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Messi, I never new u could be this volatile. Failure na bad thing o
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by SouthEastFacts: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Imagine what this UEFAlona goat is saying. If you feel frustrated, retire from football and allow the real GOAT to do his thing.

I will never forget 2009 UCL Semi Final as a Chelsea fan.

If you truly hate corruption, return your 2010 Ballon D'or to the real owner Sneijder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Starboytwo(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
I'm not a fan of Messi, but everything he said was the truth....if you watched the game Argentina we're playing against all odds....but it's should be expected anyway....if I'm the host of anything, I will try Every possible means to win
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by YoungLionken(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2019
It's beginning to get obvious that messy is overrated...
Life in football is always difficult for him to handle, if not Barca...
A loser would always complain. "a bad workman always quarrel with his tools"...

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by SouthEastFacts: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Another one!

Again one would be forgiven to think that these words did not come out of a human's mouth, but from the anus where faeces is found!

*Win the best player awards at his last 3 international competitions, the world cup 2014, Copa 2015 and Copa 2016?

Fun Fact;

1.World Cup 2014.
2.Copa America 2015.
3.Copa America 2016.

This wan na UEFAlona fan

9 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Counter!
Don't trip.

Fun Fact;

1.World Cup 2014.
2.Copa America 2015.
3.Copa America 2016.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

This wan na UEFAlona fan
Mumu counter.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by YoungLionken(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Ubdavis:
Messi, I never new u could be this volatile. Failure na bad thing o

Failure begets frustration...

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Imagine what this UEFAlona goat is saying. If you feel frustrated, retire from football and allow the real GOAT to do his thing.

If you truly hate corruption, return your 2010 Ballon D'or to the real owner Sneijder.
While you support the guy who won the most scandalous ballon dor in history!

2013 votes were reopened and allowed to be changed.
Ribery's award was robbed.

Or do we forget 2014 when Neuer's award was robbed?

Gerroura here mehn!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by YoungLionken(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Don't mind him...

He's only complaining bitterly because they didn't favor him this time around...

"do unto others what you want them to do unto you"

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
YoungLionken:
It's beginning to get obvious that messy is overrated...

Life in football is always difficult for him to handle, if not Barca...

A loser would always complain. "a bad workman always quarrel with his tools"...
Rubbish!

VAR was used at least 5 times in every Copa America match.

But wasn't used even once in the Argentina versus Brazil match.

How would any same referee who had the chance to review last night's episode on VAR give Messi a red card?

Use your head!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Martinez39(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
LeSulk:
He did not complain in '09 when Ovrebo helped them defeat Chelsea.

He did not complain the next year when he won the Ballon d' Or when he did fůck all that year, while Sneidjer was instrumental in winning a treble for Inter and also the WC final.

Where does he think the word 'UEFAlona' came from?

Wonder what he'll have done yesterday as a Nigerian, when the ref blew for a foul because the ball hit him.

These things have a way of balancing themselves out, though to me he got the better part of the equation.
Messi didn't complain when they, together with the referee, cheated Real Madrid in 2011 ucl semi finals first leg at the Bernabeu. The play acting by Barcelona's players and unfair calls by the referee sent Madrid out but I never saw Messi complain.

In the 2012 ucl, Barcelona cheated AC Milan big time. Ibrahimovic complain but no one said anything even Messi.

Messi should be like Ronaldo. Ronaldo doesn't make excuses for failure. Messi should humble himself. grin

8 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2019
BigSarah:
Stop Whining you suck
Ronaldo is the real GOAT
Ronaldo is not relevant in this discussion!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by mystical109(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

he will return it when cr7 returns his 2013 ballon d'or to Ribery. 2013 was even d worst cos d winner was trophiless
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
I can't believe that NL Messi’s Hater justify corruption because of their focus on Messi vs Ronaldo debate!!!

Ronaldo not even relevant in this discussion...

Messi is spitting fire nowadays... That is why his tussle wth Medel was rewarded with an undeserved red card!!!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:
You think CONMEBOL is barca where u boss and Lord around for all to do your bidding?

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2005. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2005. tongue
You know nothing about greatness. He earn it. He is king of goals and assist in Barcelona, La Liga and Argentina!!!
Hate responsibly...

His humility should not be mistaken for timidity...

Messi is spitting fires nowadays!!!

That is what a leader do.. Defend your team to the core irrespective of what they might want to do to you!!!

Comebol is corrupt...
VAR disappeared against Brazil tongue

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Damfostopper(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
whatever...... Van dijk is winning everything both ballon d'or and FIFA World best
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
eni4real:
You know nothing about greatness. He earn it. He is king of goals and assist in Barcelona, La Liga and Argentina!!!
Hate responsibly...

His humility should not be mistaken for timidity...

Messi is spitting fires nowadays!!!

That is what a leader do.. Defend your team to the core irrespective of what they might want to do to you!!!

Comebol is corrupt...
VAR disappeared against Brazil tongue
Also I wonder how any same ref would give a red to Messi for last night's event.

Even with the benefit of VAR!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by derahhh(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
LeSulk:
He did not complain in '09 when Ovrebo helped them defeat Chelsea.

He did not complain the next year when he won the Ballon d' Or when he did fůck all that year, while Sneidjer was instrumental in winning a treble for Inter and also the WC final.

Where does he think the word 'UEFAlona' came from?

Wonder what he'll have done yesterday as a Nigerian, when the ref blew for a foul because the ball hit him.

These things have a way of balancing themselves out, though to me he got the better part of the equation.

'The ball hitting the ref part' is a new FIFA rule......and he didn't blow for a fowl, it was a drop-ball
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by holuphisayor(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Messi should be banned from commebol. The false GOAT have no place in football grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
This song just came to my mind, who else remembers it. “ cry cry baby, you want to see your mummy, shame”...!!
Crying all through the tournament, from bad pitch , to referees , and now the conmebol..
This man should learn to accept defeat quietly

3 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by thaoriginator: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Dat red was a fraud. I'm a CR7 fan cry
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2019
thaoriginator:
Dat red was a fraud. I'm a CR7 fan cry
Exactly, boss I am a Barça fan, CR7 red card against Valencia was not deserved, we shouldn't let sentiment blind us. Black is Black, White is White

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by YoungLionken(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Rubbish!

VAR was used at least 5 times in every Copa America match.

But wasn't used even once in the Argentina versus Brazil match.

How would any same referee who had the chance to review last night's episode on VAR give Messi a red card?

Use your head!

Why are you trying so hard to defend the defenseless messy?

Messy and his team could have won, if they played better, there's no robbery of whatsoever. Messy simply fell under unnecessary pressure...

You keep capitalizing on VAR as if that was the reason they lost. When they did they even start using VAR in football, when?

You should have known that Argentina can never win Copa America this season based on other countries involved...

5 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Jokerman(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Another one!

Fun Fact;

1.World Cup 2014.
2.Copa America 2015.
3.Copa America 2016.

Lol... It was only WC he won golden ball
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
Basic problem with Messi.....Argentina has not been able to get the right kind of players to play with him

Hence the issues with the national team.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
I'm not a fan of Messi, but everything he said was the truth....if you watched the game Argentina we're playing against all odds....but it's should be expected anyway....if I'm the host of anything, I will try Every possible means to win
Messi should quit the thrash talk...in football these things can happen...this same competition var denied Brazil three goals against Venezuela...did Egypt host not lose to South Africa...why did Argentina not score from open play if they were that good then against Brazil...na today we de see controversy for football. ..if there was var Barça wouldn't have won 2009 champions league...Chelsea for knock them out.... saying it was fixed for Brazil is nonsense...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Sporting CP To Rename Stadium CR7 In Honor Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.