Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption (36316 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
bizhop01:

What do you mean by world cup silver medal?
Abi Na Olympic?

Africa cup of nation winner is a trophy ,
Playing world cup final and lost can never be a trophy.
In case you do not know losing finalists are awarded silver medals.

And don't be in denial, 90 percent of Nigerians would prefer us getting to the world cup final than winning an Afcon.

Even the world would eulogise us more for playing in the world cup final than winning the afcon.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ashantitope: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
mystical109:
what of in 2013 when Ribery deserved d balon d'or but it was given to trophiless Ronaldo?. At least in Messi's case he won two trophies in 2010

He won champion league in 2013-14 and Copa derey also so if you are arguing try to be specific and you call also argue with those that don't watch football abeg
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jokerman:

1. Only Cristiano

2. Only Cristiano

3. Pele, Maradona, Delima, Cristiano, Messi
1.Talk is cheap.

2.Data is cheap (you can even get data for #100).

3.Fantasies/delusions are cheap (nobody charges you a penny for them)

I won't dignify you with more than this response!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
ashantitope:

He won champion league in 2013-14 and Copa derey also so if you are arguing try to be specific and you call also argue with those that don't watch football abeg
You should be talking about 2012/2013.

He, Ronaldo went trophyless.

For the first time ever Sepp Blatter postponed the awards when it was clear that Ribery had already won.

That remains the most scandalous ballon dor awards in history.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by tesppidd: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
anonymous1759:
Messi my man... Just calm down the odds don't favour you all the time...

Most people commenting here are your haters who you don't even know they wish you'll come to their team but you refused to because of your loyalty to us.

Better luck next time. All those Cr7 fans here to go bed penaldo won't smell balon d'or tongue tongue you guys are already counting UEFA nations league a friendly competition as a trophy just because of desperation.

3rd position in Copa America is better than your uefa nations league because it's competition not a friendly Match.

salah is out of the race because he crashed out too early.

Word best is between vigil and Messi. Please Chelsea and mancity help be defeat Liv in both uefa super cup and community shield. If Iiverpool looses both cups it's a plus for messi. Because of his goals and assist.
I'm just informing you guys earlier to get your Sniper when Messi will win the 6th Ballon d'or. Ronaldo is getting older if he misses to win this years UCL it's over for him. He has already lost out this year Mpape is ahead of him.
grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Simeony007:
Ever since people started calling this guy a God after the first leg of Liverpool vs Barcelona ucl I said words like this gets the real God angry because he's a jealous God. And since then he has not performed like he used to again. You can't refer to God's creation as a God and the real God won't get jealous. He said I the Lord your God am a jealous God. Exodus 20:5

Look at the games he has featured in since then from draw to loses. Even the ones they manage to win it's still by luck like 1-0 or 2-1.

God is the only perfect human! In fact this is a lesson to us all when we think that we have arrived and we don't need God again in things we do and get too proud he can take those things away from us in a twinkle of an eye.

Shut up your rubbish mouth. He's human and he's bound to make mistakes. Messi is still a god in football. Forget all the criticism, he has proved himself in all aspects concerning football. God doesn't exist or your god is a god of football.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Mekusstriker(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Zumarocket:

Messi has won best player award in both international and club
Level. Beat that.

Best player award?
Who that one help

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:

Daa one na cup?
Lol. Na kwanu (plate)
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ipledge10(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:
You think CONMEBOL is barca where u boss and Lord around for all to do your bidding?

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2005. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2005. tongue
People were beginning me to stop crying that day. Pure ojoro

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Baselm: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Memberclub:
something is off about the tournament. Especially those red cards. Truth will always come out

Did u see Brazil's group during the group stage?
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by lomprico(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
ipledge10:
People were beginning me to stop crying that day. Pure ojoro

That thing pain me o! I no go lie.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Ojetayo17(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mess-up, this is a real bullsh*t. Its unfair.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Baselm: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:

You think! So u will compare Olympic with world cup or copa America?

Before Brazil won Olympics in 2016, it was the only tournament they have never one and it was a national agenda. People can choose to hype any tournament to suit their argument. Just like some of you are already hyping a regional friendly tournament called UEFA nation's league because Portugal won it, U can as well hype the Audi cup if Real Madrid or Man utd wins it.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Baselm: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Messi did nothing to warrant a red card, in fact he deserves respect for not being theatrical and rolling on the ground after Medel head-butted him.

If he had been theatrical, he would still have been labelled a cheat.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by obinna58(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Allison for balloon d'or
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by DimIsaac10(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Weda local or international..
Goat is Goat..
Another attarchee goal na duplicate
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
He dey craze!

When Sep Blatter, Michell Platini and UEFA were working every thing out for him and Barcelona, why was he not slamming UEFA for always favoring Barcelona?

Has he even won any major trophy outside Spain since Sep Blatter was ousted?
2013 Ballon d'or says hi

When Ribery won a treble but won no Ballon d'or bit Cristiano clinched it for winning just Copa dey rey...

Fair enough right

Ballon d'or is an individual award, stop accusing Blatter for Messi victory...

Who would you accuse for Modric Ballon d'or win
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mekusstriker:

Best player award?
Who that one help
Bernaldo Silva!!!

He is the best Portugal player this year!!!

If Ballon d'or must be won by a Portuguese, then Bernaldo Silva deserves it more!!!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Minemrys: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:
You think CONMEBOL is barca where u boss and Lord around for all to do your bidding?

As long as I shed tears because of you in 2005. Messi, my curse on you will stay. You will never win any national honours again aside the one you robbed us in 2005. tongue
kai, dis thing wey u talk d0n make me dy cry again. I remember waking up dat early m0rning fa. And the ref dash Messi 2 penalties. 2 oh. And na dive im dive.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by ashantitope: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
tesppidd:
You should be talking about 2012/2013.

He, Ronaldo went trophyless.

For the first time ever Sepp Blatter postponed the awards when it was clear that Ribery had already won.

That remains the most scandalous ballon dor awards in history.

Bros this not how to thank God you have made a correction but he win super cup
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

kai, dis thing wey u talk d0n make me dy cry again. I remember waking up dat early m0rning fa. And the ref dash Messi 2 penalties. 2 oh. And na dive im dive.
No VAR now!! You can't compare...

2005 is a long time...
Just look at 2010 World cup when Lampard goal crossed a line but referee said No goal!!

Or Real Madrid against Juventus, Bayern Munich and Liverpool controversies because of absence of VAR!!!
Also Barcelona against Chelsea in 2009 semi final!!!

Pre VAR era favour some teams more depending on the judgement of the Referees!!

But with VAR, there is no excuse. Referees are supposed to make right calls..
So Messi is right!!!

VAR was not even used at all against Brazil in the quarter final denying Argentina 2 penalty calls!!!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
True talk from an unbiased MIND
eni4real:
No VAR now!! You can't compare...

2005 is a long time...
Just look at 2010 World cup when Lampard goal crossed a line but referee said No goal!!

Or Real Madrid against Juventus, Bayern Munich and Liverpool controversies because of absence of VAR!!!
Also Barcelona against Chelsea in 2009 semi final!!!

Pre VAR era favour some teams more depending on the judgement of the Referees!!

But with VAR, there is no excuse. Referees are supposed to make right calls..
So Messi is right!!!

VAR was not even used at all against Brazil in the quarter final denying Argentina 2 penalty calls!!!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Godsage(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Don't mind those mindless hater. If someone humble them go talk. Plus of you look the recipient card you will see his point..Messi did not do anything the guy was deliberating instigating a fight. Messi kept his hand up. The guy was just head butting him. The ref came and gave both of them red card. Very shamefull.
Open ur eyes oh ye blind fans.. Messi shove the dude frm behind first

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Starz825(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
fergie001:
So all the Barcelona theatrics in the past didn't smack of corruption from UEFA?

We know how it's done @ Campe Nou, baba...

Mikel could have asked the same question to Rojo at the World Cup or countless times Milan, Arsenal & co. could have said same at Campe Nou....

Move on....its football

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by iPopAlomo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
lomprico:

I just weak...

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by iPopAlomo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Imagine what this UEFAlona goat is saying. If you feel frustrated, retire from football and allow the real GOAT to do his thing.

I will never forget 2009 UCL Semi Final as a Chelsea fan.

If you truly hate corruption, return your 2010 Ballon D'or to the real owner Sneijder.

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by IAmTobore(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
badboy92:
Cronaldo is behind the match fixing...
No be lie. I saw him walk into the CONMEBOL office the other day with a bag of cash.
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by bizhop01: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
tesppidd:
In case you do not know losing finalists are awarded silver medals.

And don't be in denial, 90 percent of Nigerians would prefer us getting to the world cup final than winning an Afcon.

Even the world would eulogise us more for playing in the world cup final than winning the afcon.
If you can't differentiate TROPHY and MEDAL, the is no need to argue with you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Beverlyjean(f): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
eni4real:
Bernaldo Silva!!!

He is the best Portugal player this year!!!

If Ballon d'or must be won by a Portuguese, then Bernaldo Silva deserves it more!!!

Best that wasn't even nominated for PFA... U Messi fans are full of jealousy and envy... Just because it dwarf has continually failed to produce a cup for his home nation... U guys now resort to downgrading Ronaldo like it's his fault that ur dwarf has continually failed his country... Ronaldo will win come ahead of Messi this year again just like he has been doing for the past 4yrs going to 5...
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Beverlyjean(f): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
ashantitope:

Bros this not how to thank God you have made a correction but he win super cup

Ask him what Messi won in 2012 that made FIFA award him balon d'Or... Just because he scored 91 Goals, they robbed Ronaldo that deserved it... 2013 Ronaldo then scored 76 goals... They had no choice
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Best that wasn't even nominated for PFA... U Messi fans are full of jealousy and envy... Just because it dwarf has continually failed to produce a cup for his home nation... U guys now resort to downgrading Ronaldo like it's his fault that ur dwarf has continually failed his country... Ronaldo will win come ahead of Messi this year again just like he has been doing for the past 4yrs going to 5...
He is the best Man city player this season and the best player in UEFA Nations League.
He also won 5 trophies this season..

He has achieved more than Ronaldo this year...

The best Portugal player in 2019 without question!!!

It is the truth!!!
Re: Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption by Beverlyjean(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
eni4real:
He is the best Man city player this season and the best player in UEFA Nations League.
He also won 5 trophies this season..

He has achieved more than Ronaldo this year...

The best Portugal player in 2019 without question!!!

It is the truth!!!

Stop telling lies guy .. u lie alot.... Sterling was the only man city player that was nominated...and he came 2nd behind Virgil

U guys are just trying to discredit Ronaldo cos u all know that he has been outperforming Messi for the past 4 yrs now.... That's y u guys supported modric just because ur Messi failed in 2018 ... U Messi fans have evil all over... Now that it's certain that he will fail again, u guys hv now run to Bernardo silver ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Sporting CP To Rename Stadium CR7 In Honor Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.