Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Every Man Wants!! Must Read!! BEFORE YOU GET HEARTBROKEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Man Wants!! Must Read!! BEFORE YOU GET HEARTBROKEN (275 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Every Man Wants!! Must Read!! BEFORE YOU GET HEARTBROKEN by Temmywrites(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2019
WHAT MEN WANT

This article I'm about to write is a very controversial one because another man's food is another man's poison.

So I will try my best to be very general as possible. Men are very smart and outstanding.

Being a man comes with a great deal of responsibility and it is not a joke at all. Because it makes them decisive, confident, strong and protective. So it is not easy to be a man at all, believe me it is NOT.

Which brings me to the conclusion that if you are trying to attract or get a man, you have to be extraordinary.

You have to bring something valuable to the table. Yes beauty, physique is very important, in fact men are attracted by what they see but beauty vanishes with age and time.

Who you are is not defined by what you look like but what is inside you. The funny truth is most men are sapiosexual.

They get really attracted when they find out you're smart and intelligent.

I will advise ladies, this is simple and clear, before you get attracted to any man or before you start catching feelings, try to understand the kind of man he is.

A man that is sapiosexual would not want you to come around flaunting your body trying to seduce him indirectly.

Believe me, he will find it inappropriate and highly degrading.

Such man will not respect you or value you because of the image you portrayed in his head.

If he should even give in, it will just be sex for him and nothing else.

I am tired of ladies getting it wrong, ladies getting heart broken, putting themselves in situations they should not be at all.

So before Catching Feelings, try to understand what he really wants.

They say "food is the way to a man's heart", that is a pure fact no disputing, but do not turn yourself into a chef, when you do not really know where you stand in his heart.

He will call you and only want you to be around when he is hungry and dispatch you when he is satisfied. I know how that feels and it's far from being happy.

What I am trying to say is do not do anything serious for him, if he is not taking you serious.

Do not be desperate to please him or get him.

Because they actually want you to play hard to get.

There is nothing as attractive as a woman that has a goal, something to offer to the world.

They want you to be ambitious. Any man that does not want his wife to work or move forward academically is not a good man.

You have to let her grow too. They want someone they can build the whole world with not just a pretty face and a nice body.

Lastly sex can not trap a man, even if you get pregnant for him, it doesn't still stop him from sleeping around, best case scenario you would be his baby mama.

There are a lot of women out there desperately trying to get your man. What Differenciates you from the girls out there? What makes him tied to you? What makes him interested in you that he wants to take you to the alter?.

They actually want you to be yourself, do not lie, honesty turns some people on.

In as much as you need money to do the essential things, do not turn your man into your ATM, it is really draining, work together, buy him things too, check up on him, call him, pray for him.

I hope to an extent I made u understand that you do not have to do much to get a man.
Remember, first impression lasts forever. Do not go seducing him on the first day, have a healthy conversation and be yourself.

To read more interesting articles like this click on this link http://www.temmywrites..com

(1) (Reply)

Successfully A Man Found His Soul Mate |||| And You? ||| / Nairaland Loves Are Very Much Pretty. / Virtual Credit Card Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.