Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. (24252 Views)

Anambra FA Election: Sen. Ubah Spooked Obiano's Government And... / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by livebyday(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
OSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
wordcat:

Like this Lagos-Badagry express

You should have allowed them wallow in their ignorance.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by livebyday(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
chloride6:

Incite what?

Not off topic and most certainly not derailing the thread..

You broke the rules with your tribalistic and off topic comments directed at that members tribe

Such is not welcome on this forum and from your past comments it seems you are a serial offender
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by dboyixgood(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Flagged off since 2017

2 Likes

Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by chloride6: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
livebyday:

You broke the rules with your tribalistic and off topic comments directed at that members tribe

Such is not welcome on this forum and from your past comments it seems you are a serial offender

Get off your high horse..

You are just a common floor member just like me.

And I have broken no rules..

Nothing tribalistic about my comments..

The SE has a very low landmass to Federal Allocation Ratio, why does it have bad roads despite the considerable small area it has to cover with the resources provided to it..

You either answer, or you keep quiet.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by livebyday(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
chloride6:

Get off your high horse..

You are just a common floor member just like me.

And I have broken no rules..

Nothing tribalistic about my comments..

The SE has a very low landmass to Federal Allocation Ratio, why does it have bad roads despite the considerable small area it has to cover with the resources provided to it..

You either answer, or you keep quiet.

Don't insult me sir

Secondly your comment has a clear intent which is to incite
.you just tried to twist it now by explaining
.this is what I do every day so I see people like you daily

I know what you are trying to do but take the L and learn.from your mistakes use the off time to reminisce on why you feel the need to incite TRIBALISM , time better spent doing something positive . Again be wary of hurling insults on this forum at members

Cheers
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by chloride6: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
livebyday:

Don't insult me sir

Secondly your comment has a clear intent which is to incite
.you just tried to twist it now by explaining
.this is what I do every day so I see people like you daily

I know what you are trying to do but take the L and learn.from your mistakes use the off time to reminisce on why you feel the need to incite TRIBALISM , time better spent doing something positive . Again be wary of hurling insults on this forum at members

Cheers

Nobody insulted you and there are no L's to be taken from anyone.

Your interpretation of my question is your business. Feel free to use it anyway you like.

I wont be replying you anymore.

Goodbye.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Ttipsy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
KingOdart:

This Lagos gala seller beating his hairy chest
How Gala Market today ? grin
you think I have time for nonsense??

1 Like

Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Ttipsy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
islandmoon:

O si gini ? Onye nemu nsogbu Eh! Hehehehe! South East is South East and South West is South West , Western Region and Eastern Region!
Lagos , YorubaLand , London English Land England , Enugu or Anambra which one is the capital? kindly assist me cheesy
whatever.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by dododawa1: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
bobman22:
More photos plus an an uneplied letter to the Governor of Anambra state
and dat useless PETER OBI is from that state.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by islandmoon: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
wordcat:

The truth is that you have not being to Lagos

This Lagos (Under bridge, Trade fair)

funny you, spot on! there is different between poto poto and clean water in VGC , Abraham Adesanya or Lekki , that one in Okija can give the whole community cholera , do you agree?
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Citizen0(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Well done guys, together you people can improve this situation.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Deluxewize(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guys like you are still the reason why this country is in such bad shape; our damned leader keeps feasting on our division, don't you see they are afraid of unifying us. RUGA proves it all.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by wealthyhenry(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Zikora1000:
Lalasticlala, please front page Biko. Obiano must see this. Obiano, that's my local government. Please do something about this . Haba!
Okija is no local govt. Ihiala is...
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by vitality22(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Where is Obi Jackson when yiu need him most. Okija is my home town. Obi Jackson should bring this to the attention of the governor.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Deluxewize(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
[Guys like you are still the reason why this country is in such bad shape; our damned leader keeps feasting on our division, don't you see they are afraid of unifying us. RUGA proves it all.]
Hey?!!
Swimming pool in anambra,the lichest state in Nigeria
It's even outdoor swimming pool
Make dem jump inside am,make them dey sleep tundebricklayer
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by projectNDPRA: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
The worst case scenario the elites want to avoid is to have the common people unite as one, economically, so they must do everything they can to fragment them by creating as many divisions as possible.http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
chloride6:
Why should the SE have any bad road ?

Oyo state is bigger than the whole SE combined...

Are you still on this theory? Nigeria and Israel which one is bigger and which one is better?

2 Likes

Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Activity5050: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Willie is working.
Yes only in Radio and ABS
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Activity5050: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
SoNature:
Every state in Nigeria has a place like this.
Development is a process; Obiano cannot do everything
Yes he can't do everything because he chose to do nothing..
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by General0847: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
bobman22:
The people of Umuhu, Ubahuezike, okija in Ihiala Local Government Council of Anambra State, have cried out to Governor Willy Obiano over the deplorable condition of some portions of Nkwo-Okija road which connects the town to major cities in the state.

The community lamented that the condition of the roads is negatively impacting on the economic life of the people. During heavy down pour, floods often wash away their cultivated farm crops thereby causing food evacuation and unnecessary stand still in the local community.

In fact, on a typical rainy day, commercial and social activities are completely shut down in Umuhu as the roads are flooded making it impossible for access into the popular Nkwo Market, Health centers and banks. Motorists have virtually abandoned the road as a result of the damage their vehicles sustain on the road

All communal efforts to provide palliative had not worked because the scope of the damage on the road is huge and well above the scope of community effort; it needs quality and expert action, which the government can provide.

The community have sent a Save Our Soul to Governor Willy Obiano to intervene to save the people from impending disaster as the flood resulting from the bad condition of the road poses serious threat to some residents in the community.

There's further plea to the Governor Obiano on the need to open up rural roads that connect the community with neighbouring communities of Eziagu, Ezira, Isulo for ease of transporting their farm produce to enhance their economy.

https://abacityblog.com/2019/07/07/okija-youths-spotted-at-work-on-a-damaged-road-neglected-by-obianos-government/

Anambra and erosion na siamese twins.
Nigeria is just one very big ghetto.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Kennydoc(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
chloride6:
Why should the SE have any bad road ?

Oyo state is bigger than the whole SE combined...

Why should Nigeria have any bad road?
The province of Ontario in Canada is bigger than the whole Nigeria combined.

Niger and Borno states are more than twice the size of Oyo State. Should we also ask why there should be a bad road in Oyo State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Abogwara: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
SoNature:
Every state in Nigeria has a place like this.
Development is a process; Obiano cannot do everything

It's Peter Obi that is sponsoring the recent attempt to smear Obiano’s name and only ignorant people can take these serious. Peter Obi was Governor for 8 years but didn't fix all the roads and couldn't even complete the Hotel sited in his village but Obiano was able to complete that Hotel at Agulu and give Awka a facelift. Nigerian politics is very funny and just watch how radio Biafra will now start saying all sorts of negative things against Obiano.
Re: Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
To all the afonjas on this thread
As an igbo man i have to ask....what is with this fascination with igbo ppl
You want igbo wives,you cry when they leave lagos for xmas yet not ONE igbo person cares about u lot
Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.