Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology (36848 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Kennedy001(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
biacan:
If not that Nigerian men are useless those ladies will never engage in such act
jeez!!!......abeg no start ur own o
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Martinez39(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Homophobia is unacceptable. As long as the sexual encounters are consensual and they are not harming anyone, they should be left alone. One of the meanest treatments is to oppress people for who they are.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by mmadu5(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
I think it's high time we start accepting gays and lesbians cos they are human beings like us
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by TechCapon(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:
If I said what I have in mind right now ehn...

How the hell will you expel someone from school because of his/her sexual generic coding?

An act that cause not even an ounce of harm to the school?

What's the difference between girls indulging in sexual activities with the opposite sex...and same sex?

Prior to this incident, was there a law in the school that prohibited lesbianism?

I can choose to have sex with trees and transformers it's non of any human business.
We weren't created the same, there's a reason every human being has different voice, face, posture, finger prints etc.

Our sexual preference differs too.

It's a very stupid thing trying to stop Lesbianism or Gayism, they're thinks they have no control of, it's not a choice.

Most of you don't even know even Animals practice this act.

If someone is born at birth with any form of deformities, we all claimed "it's God creation and it's perfect" but when one is born with sexual deformities (Gayism) we said it's Demonic.... Human are pathetic, next life I'm coming as a goat.

Don't quote me with the intention of insults, my comment is for people with High IQ... If you find it offensive start eating foods or do things that improve IQs.
Modified
To those quoting me and insulting me/parents, I just want to let y'all know "Wisdom is golden"

If a child is rejected an admission into school because he/she has some form of birth deformities (Cripple for instant) what would've been your reactions?

Not going to insult anyone today, but there are too many morons in the universe.

If y'all think they're an abomination, if y'all think they're possessed... there are over thousands of religious houses in Nigeria, kindly take them for deliverance. They don't need your condemnation, they need your help.
pls stop supporting evil. So unlike you
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by shogsman(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Is there even a relationship between sexuality and education.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Offpoint: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2019
TechCapon:
pls stop supporting evil. So unlike you
lol, sir I don't support evil... I just hate hypocrisy.

You can't classify Gayism as evil, they're sexual deformities from birth.

There's no form of sex that is not evil, be it outside or inside marriage.

There's a reason Jesus didn't came through it.

I've gone far, my words are abnormal to human with little understanding

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by NSK4U(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
willyjacs:
postinor2 would have done ur mother some good,instead laboring 9 months to give birth to a waste as u.

like u said "even animals practice it".... u can as well join animals in the jungle because that is clearly where u belong.

and if e still pain u say there were expelled nd u carry four heads, go to the school nd challenge the provost...not coming out to wail here.....
carry head like molue.

shut up

u too r not without sins and crimes!

hypocrisy is a greater sin.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by TechCapon(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, sir I don't support evil... I just hate hypocrisy.

You can't classify Gayism as evil, they're sexual deformities from birth.

There's no form of sex that is not evil, be it outside or inside marriage.

There's a reason Jesus didn't came through it.

I've gone far, my words are abnormal to human with little understanding
little understanding?? I don't know any religion in the world that has accepted gays with open arms. So in my little understanding I think it's evil
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Kennedy001(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
illiteratepmb:
I'll rather fuk a good dick than allow a lady touch my flower. What is it sef
kudos!

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Offpoint: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
TechCapon:
little understanding?? I don't know any religion in the world that has accepted gays with open arms. So in my little understanding I think it's evil
I'm not speaking from religious angle, I'm speaking from humanity angle.

Non of the Holy Books says God Created religion.... God created human.

If one is born blind, is it evil?

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Philinho(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

This is absolute fallacy! No data to back it up just your opinion.

Yes, most of them are shy to talk to men, so also most of their men are shy of talking to women. This is absolutely normal in a pervery-free society.

However, their culture encourages early marriage. Marriage is too easy there so anyone who decides to be a lesbian is only doing so based on her whims and the virus she has contacted from the west through the internet and movies.
Hausa movie too is from the west?
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Mummymahdi(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Mraphel:
The Hausas has the Highest lesbians in Nigeria. Is so rampant amongst the Northerners especially d hyjab wearing Hausas women.

Because Most Hausa female are too shy to talk to the opposite sex because of their culture instead they involve themselves in lesbianism at d tender ages of eight and above.

I have caught several lesbianism amongst Muslim women in the northern part..most of Hausa female lost their hymen through lesbianism.

U will stand to defend this in the presence of ur creator!
U are a big liar, lesbianism and other immorality within women north is the last. Last at the extreme end. U can't compare the immoralities of the north to d other regions in nigeria.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by olowococoa: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Hope this one no be another system for some...DO girls to take style go seek for asylum for Europe,say because dem be lesbian,they want kill dem for Naija tiwa n tiwa.

Me,I just think am that way oooo!!.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by grandstar(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2019
I will advise the ladies to flee the country and seek asylum as their lives aren't safe. They are from the North, two from very conservative states.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by TERFAU(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Jinad50: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

How the hell will you expel someone from school because of his/her sexual generic coding?

What's the difference between girls indulging in sexual activities with the opposite sex...and same sex?

Prior to this incident, was there a law in the school that prohibited lesbianism?

I can choose to have sex with trees and transformers it's non of any human business.
We weren't created the same, there's a reason every human being has different voice, face, posture, finger prints etc.

It's a very stupid thing trying to stop Lesbianism or Gayism, they're thinks they have no control of, it's not a choice.

If someone is born at birth with any form of deformities, we all claimed "it's God creation and it's perfect" but when one is born with sexual deformities (Gayism) we said it's Demonic.... Human are pathetic, next life I'm coming as a goat.

Don't quote me with the intention of insults, my comment is for people with High IQ... If you find it offensive start eating foods or do things that improve IQs.
Modified
To those quoting me and insulting me/parents, I just want to let y'all know "Wisdom is golden"

If a child is rejected an admission into school because he/she has some form of birth deformities (Cripple for instant) what would've been your reactions?

Not going to insult anyone today, but there are too many morons in the universe.

If y'all think they're an abomination, if y'all think they're possessed... there are over thousands of religious houses in Nigeria, kindly take them for deliverance. They don't need your condemnation, they need your help.
They can continue their education in prison for the period of fourteen years.

Again, it is a bad comparison to compare a cripple and a lesbian as being deform.

Being lame as a deformity isn't something that can be learnt, but lesbianism can be learnt, which in turn threatens our way of life and the continuous existence of the human race.

I find it funny when u said u reserve the right to sleep with trees and transformers as long as its ur body.
My friend there are limitations to every rights and the govt had drawn a red line on that effect.

It's also a shame that u compare animals to humans in a bid to justify ur claims.

For ur information, humans and animals are not in he same wavelength.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by yemmybx(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
blackpanda:

its not peculiar to north. stop the racism
I'm not trying to tribalistic ok?
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by blackpanda: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
yemmybx:
I'm not trying to tribalistic ok?
But you are
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Offpoint: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jinad50:
They can continue their education in prison for the period of fourteen years.

Again, it is a bad comparison to compare a cripple and a lesbian as being deform.

Being lame as a deformity isn't something that can be learnt, but lesbianism can be learnt, which in turn threatens our way of life and the continuous existence of the human race.

I find it funny when u said u reserve the right to sleep with trees and transformers as long as its ur body.
My friend there are limitations to every rights and the govt had drawn a red line on that effect.

It's also a shame that u compare animals to humans in a bid to justify ur claims.

For ur information, humans and animals are not in he same wavelength.
Nothing under the sun CAN'T BE LEARN, following your third paragraph... I can decide to wake up one morning and chop off my legs, it's of no crime or harm to anyone.

How does less than 10% of sexually deformed human beings threaten the whole human race?

Let it be known to you that: I am not in support of any human being practising Gayism or Lesbianism as some sort of sexual fantasies or exploration.

You should be less worried about Gays threatening humanity and more about the MAD LEADERS AND WARHEADS the human race keeps chunking out yearly, if not daily.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by wizod(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Modified

will you be counted as a humanbeing, u're nothing better dan a lunatic
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Midas01:
You say the south has low moral values? Are we the ones fvcking goats and cows? Are we the ones fvcking minors making them have VVF disease and then abandoning them? Are we the Boko Haram slaughtering people like goats?

These are bad things that happened even in South.Besides,these are bad things that happens once in a blue moon unlike the millions of abortions n rituals happening over there.
VVF is a thing of the past.But would u prefer to letting your loved one promiscute like a dog? or u will rather allow her marry at 19 to become a decent person?Oh! is this why ur teenage girls are giving us bad names in italy etc? Or is it the hard hard drugs that your blosses trade in Thailand,India etc which is giving naija a bad image.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Offpoint: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
wizod:
will you be counted as a humanbeing, u're nothing better dan a lunatic
I know sir.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by lovingyouhun: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Modified

Please try and do it with a transformer, i will like to see the outcome angry
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by kereman1: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Modified

I sense d spirit of wisdom hovering arnd u.
I love d part where u said "in my next world I'm coming as a goat"
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Andrea042(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
[Maybe u should just refer to our nigeria constitution and answer d question ur self quote author=Offpoint post=80052961]If I said what I have in mind right now ehn...

Modified

If y'all think they're an abomination, if y'all think they're possessed... there are over thousands of religious houses in Nigeria, kindly take them for deliverance. They don't need your condemnation, they need your help. [/quote]
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Abkreizi: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Modified

Uhmmm they are not deformed... they are just different. .. not everything different from the normal is deformed ..

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Jinad50: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

I sense d spirit of wisdom hovering arnd u.
I love d part where u said "in my next world I'm coming as a goat"
lol @ as a goat.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Midas01: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Killing people and prostitution which is worse?

You northerners aka boko Haram and herdsmen have placed Nigeria on a top ten list of the most dangerous countries to live in. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are also some of the deadliest terrorist organisations in the world. Boko Haram has killed over 40,000 people since their inception and displaced hundreds of thousands of people. That is just boko Haram alone. Not even Fulani herdsmen or the incessant religious riots that has claimed thousands of lives in kaduna, Kano, Jos etc.

Please how many people have died in Italy as a result of southern prostitutes? Let me guess Zero!!!

Zamfara is the headquarter of Kidnapping in Nigeria today.

What about Drug abuse?

Look at this one. VVF is still very very common in the north and affects girls as young as 10 because you northerners marry even babies in their cradles.

Don't ever talk about morality to a southerner again because the north is the embodiment of immorality. [author=danjumakolo post=80058757]

These are bad things that happened even in South.Besides,these are bad things that happens once in a blue moon unlike the millions of abortions n rituals happening over there.
VVF is a thing of the past.But would u prefer to letting your loved one promiscute like a dog? or u will rather allow her marry at 19 to become a decent person?Oh! is this why ur teenage girls are giving us bad names in italy etc? Or is it the hard hard drugs that your blosses trade in Thailand,India etc which is giving naija a bad image.[/quote]
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by engrjacuzzi: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well, most of the people in the north are prune to HIV infection, as such the ladies indulge into lesbianism
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nmezor(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by inereunwa1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Modified

is the school not in Nigeria?? in Nigeria gay and lesbianism is a criminal offense!! so stop siding with the girls and face facts!!
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by izubext007: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Common 4 , Almost All Dis Norty Girls Lesbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! / Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.