Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Use Your SINGLEHOOD Period To Add Value To Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use Your SINGLEHOOD Period To Add Value To Yourself (327 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your SINGLEHOOD Period To Add Value To Yourself by FelixEchezona(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dear Single Sisters,
Use this your SINGLEHOOD period to add value to yourself, stop worrying about when and if you would get married. Invest in learning to be a WIFE in all the sense of the word. The indepth meaning. So that when "THE HUSBAND" comes along, you are already prepared to be a "GOOD THING" to him. While you are it, keep praying that wherever he is; God would also be working on him and his heart to be deserving of all that you are.
https://megafetch.com/use-your-singlehood-period-to-add-value-to-yourself/
Re: Use Your SINGLEHOOD Period To Add Value To Yourself by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
92 Odds Fixed Games Won Free Yesterday!!! Search for FIXERFOOTBALL on telegram and Join!!! Stand a chance to win Daily 10-25 Odds Everyday for massive winning. JOIN US NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Favorite ❣️ Bae / . / How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.