Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. (4286 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2017
As seen on Facebook today...
"My advice to every girl out Der, if your
boyfriend refuse to suck ur Virgina Do u know
wat u will do,. use your period take cook bitter
leaf soup for him. Since he want to Bleep but he
can't suck". Source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/if-your-boyfriend-refuse-to-sk-ur.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 4:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by greatmarshall(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Haa this is crazy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2017
suck this suck that,,una no deh taya??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by TINALETC3(f): 5:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Both d sucker and d suckee ar seriously sick angry angry angry, Op, is dat supposed to be an advice?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
Both d sucker and d suckee ar seriously sick angry angry angry, Op, is dat supposed to be an advice?
lol,,sucker and suckee
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by DavSagacity(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2017
I am meniacally belwildered by your devilish and pervert mindset . It is highly lugubrious and wicked. may God Save guys out there from ladies like the person that post this..

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
bt is it bad to such virgina ni?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
bt sucking virgina has been medically proof to assit ladies health
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt is it bad to such virgina ni?
nope,but the way some people go about it.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt sucking virgina has been medically proof to assit ladies health
what about the guy's health.?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
what about the guy's health.?
lol u funny,yet to to b proved.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:

have not suck vjay b4 bt i doubt if i will nt try it some day
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by DanielsParker(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2017
okay
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Lalas247(f): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2017
And after he eats the soup wt next .. he still ain't sucking so ....... Trash advice grin
If he won't suck it you need to look in the mirror something is wrong with that kitty ..

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by biggy00000(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2017
All these silly advise en.......
Stuffs way matured pple day keep as top secret na him yng pple day take gara.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol u funny,yet to to b proved.
lol..
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Demonicide(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
What this generation know is just sxx, deek, yansh, etc. and I beliv is all these teenage girls that arel typing all this shit. May God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Saintdaprince(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
You sound so devilish. #getsenseand live#
activistjohnny:
can't suck". Source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/if-your-boyfriend-refuse-to-sk-ur.html?m=0
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Akinbahm(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
And you think am simpleton just as u are to eat in my girlfriend house not even fiance ode!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:

bt i doubt if i can suck virgina or not.time will decide that cos women have power to get a man do nasty things for them.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt i doubt if i can suck virgina or not.time will decide that cos women have power to get a man do nasty things for them.
lol.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Unless the lady is dirty and oozing down there, the guy will suck it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
activistjohnny:
NO! Stew better, make the red blend together. DISGUSTING uuhh
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
lol.
y are u always lafing at me,am i spoil ni?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Dillusionist(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
y are u always lafing at me,am i spoil ni?
lolz..not atall,,your comment was funny though
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:

ok if u say so.bt me knw say i knw bad am just a realist.if a woman say make i suck i fit do o

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by teehamzat(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Pussay sucking iz bae cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
pablo69:
NO! Stew better, make the red blend together. DISGUSTING uuhh
and the red will make it look sweeter. You are funny.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
really.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Unless the lady is dirty and oozing down there, the guy will suck it.
am asking is it health enough to suck it.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Refuse To Suck Your Vagina,use Your Period To Cook. by activistjohnny(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
DavSagacity:
I am meniacally belwildered by your devilish and pervert mindset . It is highly lugubrious and wicked. may God Save guys out there from ladies like the person that post this..
amen. Sucking vagina isn't healthy at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Eat Ass / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / How Do Mistake Sex Happened ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.