Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls (3631 Views)

Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. / What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Starz825(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls I will like to know more about ladies from akwa ibom...is that they don't know More than sex or wat... undecided
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by LOSKYXANDER: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
I served there. Sex is the only thing they know my brother. Especially those ones in Eket. That's why hiv is so rampant there undecided

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
they fvck for nothing and when I say nothing I mean they fvck for free... empty brain, bad character, they cheat like mad, and if u re rich they ll kill u and bring in a sugar boy into the house u built and have sexx on ur matrimonial bed. they ll insult the shít out of ur mother and beat the hell out of ur sister

the list is endless

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Rider007: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Are u not rather too harsh....dey r beautiful People with good heart... knows how to love,cook and work hard
MVPtesley:
they fvck for nothing and when I say nothing I mean they fvck for free... empty brain, bad character, they cheat like mad, and if u re rich they ll kill u and bring in a sugar boy into the house u built and have sexx on ur matrimonial bed. they ll insult the shít out of ur mother and beat the hell out of ur sister

the list is endless
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by LONEER(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
ah swear you all have mad � � � �

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
They are mannerless. I am currently managing to date one for 3 years

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rider007:
Are u not rather too harsh....dey r beautiful People with good heart... knows how to love,cook and work hard
my broad, u lie !!!
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rider007:
my broad, u lie !!!

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by ImaIma1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by TanyLoe(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
They are mannerless. I am currently managing to date one for 3 years

Imagine

She is mannerless
And your managing to date her?
All I see is lies

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by StrikeBack(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Big Yansh small bress

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Esthered: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Do you mean those of us based there or of the origin scattered across the world?
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by omipatoranking(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
they ar d best gals ever wit gud characters nd hardworkin both in bed nd chores
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa
Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by clive2u(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
As an akwa ibom guy i find wat people comment here insulting, people keep saying our girls put sex for head but its quite difficult to find a girl for sex here. Every state have girls that put fvck for their head esp those dirty vigil night girls. So OP mayb people use the cheap dirty girls to judge cos akwa ibom girls are quite awesome, maybe thats why i havnt been in a relationship with a non akwa ibom girl before

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by LOSKYXANDER: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
clive2u:
As an akwa ibom guy i find wat people comment here insulting, people keep saying our girls put sex for head but its quite difficult to find a girl for sex here. Every state have girls that put fvck for their head esp those dirty vigil night girls. So OP mayb people use the cheap dirty girls to judge cos akwa ibom girls are quite awesome, maybe thats why i havnt been in a relationship with a non akwa ibom girl before
Like I said earlier, I served there. I know what I saw and witnessed. Girls were just getting pregnant and aborting in my street like it was nothing. You can literally chyk and bang a typical Akwaibom girl the same day cos they see sex as nothing. Infidelity among married couples is high!! And majority of the girls I met were very saucy and ill mannered. But I must confess, Akwaibom girls have big nyash, I noticed this first hand

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by clive2u(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:

Like I said earlier, I served there. I know what I saw and witnessed. Girls were just getting pregnant and aborting in my street like it was nothing. You can literally chyk and bang a typical Akwaibom girl the same day cos they see sex as nothing. Infidelity among married couples is high!! And majority of the girls I met were very saucy and ill mannered. But I must confess, Akwaibom girls have big nyash, I noticed this first hand
u met the bad ones, u served here while i live here. I bet u the girls u met are tad below average, no self worth and nt cute. An average akwa ibom girl wont jst give u sex just like that, some do sha bt those kinda girls r everywhr. Even in ur state, no offence

Re: I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 07, 2020
clive2u:
akwa ibom gals too dey form for their men but fall cheap for outsiders.

Does A Woman Get Sexually Aroused When She Is Seeing Her Period / See How I Spent My Last #100 (PHOTO) / Lady Flaunts Her Heavy Long Brea$ts In Hot Attire (images)