Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,711 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano (15532 Views)

I Was On My Way To America But I Decided To Come Here First - Tinubu In Borno / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Neoteny(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2019
A governor signing MoU with a mayor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Harrymig1(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:
A governor signing MoU with a mayor.
Nigerian leaders are clowns. The town even has a small population of 30 thousand people

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by emilas1979(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2019
What has this drunk said about RUGA
Nwaedeinya:
Willie Obiano of Anambra on Sunday evening arrived in the United States on a business visit to the City of Orange in New Jersey.

The governor landed at the Newark Liberty International Airport in company with some party and government officials.

With him were the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), his party, Mr. Victor Oye, and the state Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Anali Chude.

Others include the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mr Uche Okafor, and the Managing Director, Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA), Mr Jide Ikeako.

The visitors were received by officials of the City of Orange, led by Mr Callistus Onyike, an indigene of Anambra and Chairman, Board of Commissioners of the city’s Diaspora Commission.

Obiano is expected to meet with the Mayor of Orange, Mr Ted Green, on Monday to sign a couple of business agreements.

Speaking to newsmen, the governor gave more insights into the purpose of his visit, including exploring areas of “mutual assistance”.

“We are here to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the Mayor of the City of Orange in New Jersey who gladly invited me over for this ceremony.

“Among the things, we will be discussing tomorrow are mutual assistance in the areas of education, health, infrastructure, power in various forms, and firefighting.

“Anambra state is growing and we are getting high-rise buildings springing up here and there; we need to develop the capacity to fight fire of that sort.”

The governor added that he would use the opportunity to meet with members of the Anambra community in New Jersey and update them on happenings back home.

“This is an opportunity to update them on what we are doing real time, what we have done in the last five years, and what we want to do in the remaining three years.

“I will preach to them on the need to bring their wealth and investments back home.

“Wealth is not all about money, it includes your contacts, knowledge, experience, and skills,” he said.

Onyike, who facilitated the visit, said the essence was to build a “mutually beneficial” relationship between the City of Orange and Anambra.

He said the Mayor had agreed to visit Anambra with a group of investors sometime in November.

Also with the governor were his wife, Ebelechukwu; who joined him from Iowa; his Chief of Staff, Mr Primus Odili, and his Chief Press Secretary, Mr James Eze.

SOURCE:https://gistsala.com/decided-visit-new-jersey-gov-obiano/

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
To enjoy of course!

Obiano is a modern day scam

Chai, The guy is so calculated with his scams

Ugu exportation=0
Rice=0
Airport=0

All the MOU he has signed since inception is over 600. Damn! Dude can sign MOU wit the dead. He just loves signing.

The monumental scam he did was the counterfeit suspension bridge he built in Awka

In a sane country, the architects who drafted that bridge should be killed

Shut up your stinking mouth! What do you mean a monumental bridge? Do you mean the bridge that turned Awka to a Mega City?? And what do you have to say about Anambra rice Even if you hate the Executive Governor of Anambra State, criticize constructively not foolishly!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by materialproject: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Visit your village
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Abkreizi: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Our parents build us with suffering tolerating syndrome. ... thats why Nigeria is still like this
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by ishawlar: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2019
To go and learn how to govern a state and how to develop it. Step Down Stoopid
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Boyooosa(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Sicerity matters...
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Ugwu seller again
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Shut up your stinking mouth! What do you mean a monumental bridge? Do you mean the bridge that turned Awka to a Mega City?? And what do you have to say about Anambra rice Even if you hate the Executive Governor of Anambra State, criticize constructively not foolishly!!!

You know nothing about the bridge you talking about. That is just a normal bridge made to look like a suspension bridge.

The suspension you see are mere decorations. Before you go further with your argument, try know about what a suspension bridge is. You can refer to Lekki or Niger bridge.

And tell me where Anambra is? Please don't mention Coscharis. It's privately owned. It's a scam.

And did you call Anambra a Mega city? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Neoteny(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Michaelfixed67:
sure odds available

The only odds here is the likelihood of your perishing before the year runs out.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by VillagePipu: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Hahahaha
The bridge turned Anambra into a Mega city!!!

Assuming they didn't ban hawking of gala on the Lekki bridge, maybe you would have had the opportunity of seeing a suspension bridge.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Hahahaha

Assuming they didn't ban hawking of gala on the Lekki bridge, maybe you would have had the opportunity of seeing a suspension bridge.

Bro let's call a spade a spade and give credit to Obaino for infrastructural development he introduced at Awka! Before, Awka had no flyovers but he built four flyovers during his first tenure which upgraded Awka City.... Why can't you guys give him credit for that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

You know nothing about the bridge you talking about. That is just a normal bridge made to look like a suspension bridge.

The suspension you see are mere decorations. Before you go further with your argument, try know about what a suspension bridge is. You can refer to Lekki or Niger bridge.

And tell me where Anambra is? Please don't mention Coscharis. It's privately owned. It's a scam.

You are the one that don't know what you are saying! Anambra state Government partnered with Coscharis to give birth to Anambra Rice which is stone free and 100% quality foreign rice!
And what suspension bridge are you actually talking about? Is it the bridge at Unizik junction or the modern flyovers at Amawbia, Aroma with world class facilities decorated with flowers which turned Awka to a mega city?
Or do you want to do a comparative analysis of the condition of Awka during Obi's tenure and Obaino's tenure?
Why are you bent on destroying the Governor's image? Has he personally offended you?

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Dont forget to visit old jersey Mr governor.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Obere4u: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

A sitting governor is not even ashamed to say this is what made him travel to USA? What shame.

Exercise in futility and a wasteful jamboree.

As in eeh... My Govo just fuvk up.. Him for contract that to innoson and co....

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijaya123: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Obere4u:

As in eeh... My Govo just fuvk up.. Him for contract that to innoson and co....

What has innoson got to do with it? Doesn't he have commissioners?
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by GreyLaw(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
To enjoy of course!

Ugu exportation=0
Rice=0
Airport=0

All the MOU he has signed since inception is over 600. Damn! Dude can sign MOU wit the dead. He just loves signing.

The monumental scam he did was the counterfeit suspension bridge he built in Awka

Wow so you are this smart? How is it that this smartness is on suspension when Buhari is involved?

Oh I know the answer. Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
To enjoy of course!

Ugu exportation=0
Rice=0
Airport=0

Suspension bridge doesn't exist in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Suspension bridge doesn't exist in Nigeria

Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge

Definition- "a bridge in which the weight of the deck is supported by vertical cables suspended from further cables that run between towers and are anchored in abutments at each end."
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Drshobz(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
To enjoy of course!

Ugu exportation=0
Rice=0
Airport=0

see first class zombified fool calling obaino scam.
I may not like his style of governance
but he is ten times better Dan dat ur grand dullardin.ho ,
what has buhari achieved in the last four years
economy-0
Nigeria air-0
kwarruption-100%
poverty -100%
insecurity-100
unemployment-80%

supporting APC/ buhari makes me think weda u people talk and reason from ur anus,
what has the common man gain from this scam of government.
buhari that has sign numerous MOU without any single benefit and even the naira abi dollar swap deal with China is still zero benefit despite all fan fare dat came with it.
I won't waste my time on you becos
u re a complete hypocrite and
ur zombieism is legendary

lastly stop hiding behind this ur numerous acct
and I know for sure that u re dat guy dat sells dead meat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

People that all their ancestors are from lagos at the end one property dem no get there.

On serious issues I will come back.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Drshobz:

see first class zombified fool calling obaino scam.
I may not like his style of governance
but he is ten times better Dan dat ur grand dullardin.ho ,
what has buhari achieved in the last four years
economy-0
Nigeria air-0
kwarruption-0
poverty -100%
insecurity-100
unemployment-80%

u re a complete hypocrite
ur zombieism is legendary

Where did you generate this score card? Is it your personal opinion or statistical fact.

Relax! His Excellence, President Mohammadu (GCFR) remains undeterred by your junk score card. Those of us that have eyes and ears have seen and heard about his developmental stride, quest and dreams.

Join the train or you will owe this administration an apology when it dawns on you.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Hahahaha

Benekruku:

Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge

Definition- "a bridge in which the weight of the deck is supported by vertical cables suspended from further cables that run between towers and are anchored in abutments at each end."
Otondo Lekki bridge is not suspension bridge,
A suspension bridge is a type of bridge in which the deck (the load-bearing portion) is hung below suspension cables on vertical suspenders.This type of bridge has cables suspended between towers, plus vertical suspender cables that carry the weight of the deck below, upon which traffic crosses. This arrangement allows the deck to be level or to arc upward for additional clearance.

Below is Lekki bridge tell me what is carrying the weight of the deck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

A suspension bridge is a type of bridge in which the deck (the load-bearing portion) is hung below suspension cables on vertical suspenders.This type of bridge has cables suspended between towers, plus vertical suspender cables that carry the weight of the deck below, upon which traffic crosses. This arrangement allows the deck to be level or to arc upward for additional clearance.

Wrong View.

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Catastrophe1: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

you have time to reply those urchins
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Different between Awka flyovers and Lekki bridge, Awka flyovers was fully funded by Anambra state government, contractor: IDC and toll free , while Lekki bridge was PPP project between Lagos and Julius Berger and being toll, contractor: JB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Obere4u: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

What has innoson got to do with it? Doesn't he have commissioners?

Building firefighting equipments...

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Wrong View.
You are showing 3D pictures while I showed the real picture of Lekki bridge

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are showing 3D pictures while I showed the real picture the bridge

Wrong view!

Am having breakfast. When am done. I will share with you a more detailed picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Modest, He Lived In 3-bedroom Abuja Apartment Before Election - Bagudu / Stop Electricity Subsidy, IMF Tells FG / Obaseki Declares For Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.