Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano (15425 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Wrong view!

Am having breakfast. When am done. I will share with you a more detailed picture.
When you are done kindly view suspension bridges across the world, Lekki bridge isn't suspension bridge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Benekruku(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

When you are done kindly view suspension bridges across the world, Lekki bridge isn't suspension bridge

Pictures you sharing are longer Kilometers suspension bridges. Just relax. Am done with breakfast. Let me finish my cup of tea and get back to you.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Wrong view!

Am having breakfast. When am done. I will share with you a more detailed picture.
The only difference between Awka flyovers and Lekki is: Lekki is Bream bridge decorated with cables while Awka is beam flyovers decorated with cables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Drshobz(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Where did you generate this score card? Is it your personal opinion or statistical fact.

Relax! His Excellence, President Mohammadu (GCFR) remains undeterred by your junk score card. Those of us that have eyes and ears have seen and heard about his developmental stride, quest and dreams.

Join the train or you will owe this administration an apology when it dawns on you.

the one u used in measuring obiano performance were did u get it from
bloody hypocrite.
buhari is a monumental failure
u can take that to the bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ifexontop(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2019
anyimontana:
I must comment...how was suya sales dis weekend btw?..hope rain no spoil show for Benue..

Sure say u don queue up for slaughter dis early morning
hmmm you care for d aboki oo
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijaya123: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Obere4u:

Building firefighting equipments...

Let the company take the initiative if they so desire.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Chukazu: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2019
This fraud of a Governor is no more talking about airport?

Campaign sticker!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by ollyson2016: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2019
only good in signing MOU,pls what is happening at industrial park ozubulu
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Bullpenn11: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

A sitting governor is not even ashamed to say this is what made him travel to USA? What is it with Nigeria and bad leadership? Something must be wrong with the followers as well.

Exercise in futility and a wasteful jamboree.

FROM NEW JERSEY ONWARDS TO HOUSTON FOR HIS VISIT TO HIS COSMETIC SURGEON TO REPAIR HIS BADLY BLEACHED FACE AND BLOAT HIS FACE UP WITH BOTOX, JUST LIKE HIS AGBERO WIFE WHO IS RECOVERING FROM HER RECENT PLASTIC SURGERY OVER THERE

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Drshobz:

see first class zombified fool calling obaino scam.
I may not like his style of governance
but he is ten times better Dan dat ur grand dullardin.ho ,
what has buhari achieved in the last four years
economy-0
Nigeria air-0
kwarruption-100%
poverty -100%
insecurity-100
unemployment-80%

grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Zorbadezinc: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2019
“I will preach to them on the need to bring their wealth and investments back home’.

YOU WANT THEM TO BRING THEIR WEALTH AND INVESTMENTS BACK HOME, MEANWHILE YOU ARE KILLING BUSINESSMEN AND TRADERS WITH CRIPPLING TAXES AND CHARGES ALL IN THE NAME OF COLLECTING REVENUE TO DEVELOP HIS VILLAGE AND PUTTING ALL THE LAZY CRIMINALS THERE UNDER HIS PAYROLL.

OBIANO IS A SWINDLER AND FRAUD WHO HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ANAMBRA STATE BUT BUILD VERY UNSAFE FLYOVERS WHICH HAVE NOW BECOME DEATH TRAPS FOR MOTORISTS BECAUSE OF THE POOR QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION.

OBIANO IS KILLING BUSINESS IN ANAMBRA WITH HEAVY LEVIES EVERYWHERE WHILE HE AND HIS GREEDY WIFE EBELECHUKWU OBIANO ARE BUSY TRANSPORTING ANAMBRA STATE MONEY TO USA AND DUBAI WHERE THEY ARE BUYING UP PROPERTIES. THESE TWO MONEY LAUNDERERS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BY USA GOVERNMENT IF THEY ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LOOTERS AND PROCCEEDS OF CORRUPT ENRICHMENT.

MEANWHILE, THE GREEDY WIFE IS IN IOWA TENDING TO A DYSFUNCTIONAL AND DEPRESSED DAUGHTER UNDERTAKING MEDICAL STUDIES WHO THE PRESSURE THEY PUT HER UNDER HAS CONTRIBUTED TO HER PRESENT SITUATION. ALL THIS AS WILLIE CONTINUES TO DRINK HIMSELF TO STUPOR WHILE HIS ILLITERATE MESSENGER TURNED WIFE CONTINUES TO PUPPET HIM.

I PITY ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Kingdollar28(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
To enjoy of course!

Obiano is a modern day scam

Chai, The guy is so calculated with his scams

Ugu exportation=0
Rice=0
Airport=0

All the MOU he has signed since inception is over 600. Damn! Dude can sign MOU wit the dead. He just loves signing.

The monumental scam he did was the counterfeit suspension bridge he built in Awka

In a sane country, the architects who drafted that bridge should be killed

You are filled with hatred ...the moment you purge thise biles out, the better! The pedestrian bridge@ziks express junction...was built by Peter Obi. Obiano built 3 flyover ..the only reason why he banned heavy duty trucks from accessing the flyover...is because of its fatality and recklessness...... every other vehicle can pass through it .. the Rice Mill you complained about has been built and had been commissioned last week sef... And it's standard...

My brother the only thing i discovered about you...is that you hate obiano...so anything he did won't go well with you!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Bigcowhorn: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

A sitting governor is not even ashamed to say this is what made him travel to USA? What is it with Nigeria and bad leadership? Something must be wrong with the followers as well.

Exercise in futility and a wasteful jamboree.

The united states is over 250 years old since it's independence. Nigeria is under 60. It is no shame to learn form an elder. Or are yu ashamed you went to school?

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Ijaya123: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The united states is over 250 years old since it's independence. Nigeria is under 60. It is no shame to learn form an elder. Or are yu ashamed you went to school?

They will come back and start sharing Kerosene to you and yours will be happy. Very pathetic lots.
Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Bigcowhorn: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

They will come back and start sharing Kerosene to you and yours will be happy. Very pathetic lots.

It's a free world. You and yours can opt for the garri and groundnuts of next level or you can N'power yourself with 20k, who cares.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by Maski87: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2019
East and west orange are some of the poorest and most violent cities in America, the city never see to chop, not to talk of doing international business this trip is a jamboree, mugu fall guy wack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP / Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45% / Nwoko Threatens Legal Action, Demands $40M Compensation From NGF Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.